Page 1297 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 297 797 1197 1247 1287 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1307 1347 1397 1797 ... LastLast
Results 32,401 to 32,425 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    One thing that stood out to me during direct examination is that she NEVER looked up. Not left, not right. Nothing. A day or so later I saw the body language lady on Dr. Drew (probably the same person you're talking about, she's on HLN a lot), and she pointed out that very thing. I also noticed that during cross examination, she's looking up more. Probably because on cross she's having to actually come up with lies on-the-spot whereas on direct, she was so well-rehearsed that she was a freaking robot.

Like you, I take the body language stuff with a grain of salt, but interesting nonetheless.
    Exactly. I see her looking up and to the right a lot, usually while hesitating, as if she needed to think of the right thing to say. If you're telling the truth, you don't have to do that.

I noticed either Dr. Drew or someone on his show commenting that Jodi was trying to look at the jury. I'm sure she is trying to see if they are buying what she's saying at times, but it seems reasonable to believe the hesitation and looking up is when she is thinking of what lie/spin to tell under tough questioning.

I have noticed some of the talking heads saying Martinez is taking too long with all of this. I somewhat disagree, as it is important to expose the lies and inconsistencies in her statements. And besides, we're only 2 days in and Martinez has gone directly to the murder. It's not like he's the defense, meandering for 8 days while recounting every Starbucks drink and details of Jodi's life since puberty.

I think he really needs to emphasize that Jodi is a liar and Travis was not an abusive pedo, lest any jurors feel influenced in their decision by those things. I really don't think we we see Jodi under cross beyond this week. Frankly, I'd be surprised if it goes more than 1 more day.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yea, but that makes HEAPS more sense than her chopping him up and tossing him around all by herself!

I don't really want to get into this argument, but I will point out that she didn't toss him around. She dragged him. When he was probably all bloody and slippery and stuff. Big difference.

Plus the fact that she got in those fatal dibilitating blows first and sooo quickly helped to! I mean travis was prob still trying to process this bitch just stabbed/ shot me! N I'm up in arms bout the sequence!..... but he was also wet on tile floor, then u add blood makes it even more slippery, and naked wit nothing to block her, on top of it all happened 106 secs! Jodi was smart enough to kno to get those incapacitating blows in first or she's fuct!......... she is absolutely TA's only killer! That fact that she's a women..... irrelevant!

Yeah she actually has to think wit cross! And she can't mirror nurmi! So she's got shit!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    I don't really want to get into this argument, but I will point out that she didn't toss him around. She dragged him. When he was probably all bloody and slippery and stuff. Big difference.
    So if it's slippery wouldn't it be harder for her to get her footing as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    Martinez is taking Travis back. That's the one sure victory. If he gets a guilty verdict from the Jury, it's a double-header.
    One step at a time he sure is taking Travis back from this evil bitch. I can't wait for tomorrow!

RIP Travis

Short and Sweet Letter 18 pages long

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I love how Jodi refers to the letter she wrote Travis' family as "short and sweet" in the 48 hours interview.... but in reality it was 18 pages!

I've been following this case since 2010 or so, this is the first I heard of an 18 page letter to TA's family. Does anyone have the down low on this letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Just wanted to show you guys the smites i have recieved since i put my sig back up about an hour ago.

""That sig is fucking obnoxious."" - Ron_NYC"" [atleast he signed]

""I hope you die of aids"" {this one too pussy to sign of course, classy}

""wow, that sig really sucks."" [another too pussy to sign name]

See what i mean? LOL...

Kind of sad the shit people will say and do over a sig meant to be a joke.
    Just want to say...I have been here over 6 years and i never even used the rep system untill like last year.
    I have probably smited 3 or 4 times IF that. So to the ones doing it. Fucking blow me.

Sorry to hijack. Back on topic. Just wanted to show you guys since some of you asked what was being said to me.
    What a bunch of assholes. They SUCK. Obviously, they are taking too many clues from Jodi's attitude lately. They don't like your signature so they will bully you into removing it. (Just like Jodi thinks being snarky to JM helps her case).

Grow up people! Least you can do is sign your smites. Big bunch of chickens!

RIP Travis

She's such I liar she confuses herself! Its halirious! I swear every time she's asked a ? U can see the hampster running on the wheel thru Those blank eyes of her!....... n wft is this "my goal wasn't to go to physical on earth"?

An 18 page letter, that is some crazy right there. I don't think I have enough to say to anyone that would take up 18 pages. She probably recounted all of her and Travis's trips to Starbucks and what they ordered.

Also, you guys are getting trolled by Ron. Stop feeding the troll.

I just got out of all day classes, what have I missed?

I thought that someone maybe posted a couple of pictures of the letters a few pages back, but maybe I'm wrong.

I tried to do a Google image search for pictures of them, but didn't find them. Funny thing is, this came up in the search.

So if it's slippery wouldn't it be harder for her to get her footing as well?
    She may have had shoes on? or sock/slipper things that have the grippy bottoms.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    An 18 page letter, that is some crazy right there. I don't think I have enough to say to anyone that would take up 18 pages. She probably recounted all of her and Travis's trips to Starbucks and what they ordered.

Also, you guys are getting trolled by Ron. Stop feeding the troll.
    Why is it trolling cause I have a different opinion. The correct opinion, mind you.

This shit is fucking frustrating. It's like everyone is on crazy pills!

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalePonytail View Post
    If she came that prepared I may believe she did this solo. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalePonytail View Post
    One of the crime scene photos accidentally taken by the camera showed her wearing tennis shoes while dragging Travis' body.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    One of the crime scene photos accidentally taken by the camera showed her wearing tennis shoes while dragging Travis' body.
    Could you see her accomplice?

I heard about this case over the weekend. It happened in California back in 1985.
    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...s/1_index.html
    I wonder if Jodi heard about it at some point and got the idea to blame it on ninjas.

(I don't really think she got her "intruders" idea from this case, but I did hear about it over the weekend and instantly thought of her.)
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

I know someone previously mentioned shoes, and due to her job in a restaurant she'd have the special non slip ones. I've just been reading here since the trial started and decided to start contributing tonight hah.

I believe that she acted alone, and that it sure as hell was not self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorerenee View Post
    Eeeeewwwww! My bf said " I can just c JA wearing sum spidy's .... wit one of her meatflaps sticking ever so slightly out of the lil pee hole flap!" ...... lol. All wrinkley n burnt lookin!.....ahahahaha
    lol

I just don't care that much. I know that a little girl didnt' do this shit by herself. The fucking end.
    At the next MDS meetup, you need to be naked on a tile floor (maybe a foam party at a club?) and a tiny MDS female will be given the task of sliding you across the floor. While the rest of us take pictures of course.

You will believe eventually!

Hell yeah msmichie! He is taking travis back from her!.......... n yes she had one black tennis shoes low-cut. That's what I'm saying she def had a plan! If he wasn't gonna get back with her then he was gonna die! N she covered her ass from the start "just in case" she was prepared for either scenario! Just didn't count on a camera being her main un-doing!............ I can only imagine what that letter said! 18 pages of bs trying to act like she loved travis sooo much blah blah blah! Trying to invert herself in his life still even after his death! Talk about a conundrum!

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    At the next MDS meetup, you need to be naked on a tile floor (maybe a foam party at a club?) and a tiny MDS female will be given the task of sliding you across the floor. While the rest of us take pictures of course.

You will believe eventually!
    Just slide me?

Man, the bitch needs to stab me in the chest. I'm that committed. Seriously, any chick near Jodi's size can try me.

Could you see her accomplice?
    STOP IT! you make me want to pull out my hair
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I love how Jodi refers to the letter she wrote Travis' family as "short and sweet" in the 48 hours interview.... but in reality it was 18 pages!
    No kidding! 18 pages of Jodi's lies?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    jodi's letter

"i wanted to say how sorry i was, but first i really need a strawberry frappacino from starbucks and while i was there i saw the most amazing buleberry muffins - then the blue reminded - how good i would look n a blue dress - so then i went to forever 21, i took the 60 to the 10 to the 15 to the 101 and then alas i got lost, but while i was trying to find my cell battery so i could call some one to find out where i was, i saw twillight was playing so i had to stop and watch first becuz i love vampire so much, but any ways...... what was i writing you for?
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Sorry about the repost of the first video but I finally had a chance to comb through today's testimony and find what I was looking for. This is regarding the "Travis choked me" incident. She lied today about it to JM. I hope he catches it.

Here is the direct testimony. She says the choke out was in August 2007.
    Starts around the 5:55 mark.

http://youtu.be/kSthSVyLIlA

Here is todays testimony. Claiming the choke out was in April before she moved back to Yreka.
    Starts around the 51:50 mark.

http://youtu.be/YHEeMX-Fv1Q

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I heard about this case over the weekend. It happened in California back in 1985.
    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...s/1_index.html
    I wonder if Jodi heard about it at some point and got the idea to blame it on ninjas.

(I don't really think she got her "intruders" idea from this case, but I did hear about it over the weekend and instantly thought of her.)
    Maybe it was these guys?

Thread Information