Page 1184 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 184 684 1084 1134 1174 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1194 1234 1284 1684 ... LastLast
Results 29,576 to 29,600 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Exactly this. Her throwing shade shows that she isn't going to resort to shaking and breaking down when a scary man yells at her like she has built up the image of.
    HLN guy basically said that works against Jodi. If she's able to stand up to Martinez and "hold her own" without breaking down, it shows she's not this frail little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvian View Post
    Uh she called him alexander....did that just come off as weird or is it me?
    Very weird. Emotionally detached. Maybe its the "mirroring" thing they were talking about before.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    If she is impeached, what does that mean? Would the jury be instructed to ignore all of her testimony?
    I would probably hate to see that. Jodi is her own worst enemy with regards to all this. As the HLN guest lawyer (Jeff Gold?) said, Jodi basically convicted herself with her testimony yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious-G View Post
    Did Jodi just say she doen't ski?
    Yeah, weird, considering the numerous pictures she posted from trips to ski lodges. Why go to a ski lodge if you don't ski?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post

Joking! But this pic always make me laugh my crazy ass off!

Lol!
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

About Jodi's eyeglasses, I am in no way defending her but I do not know why this is such an issue. In 2010, there was a court order for her to go to Lion to get her eyes examined for eyeglasses. I am sure this is when she started wearing glasses. Now, the wearing different styles at different times, I do not know, but I do not think the denfense just decided to slap some prescription eyeglasses that were not even hers on her just to make her look smarter, meeker or whatever.

Juan is not going to let her perform for the jury, the way that Nurmi has. He is going to command that she answer to HIM. During her entire testimony with Nurmi, he would ask a question, then Jodi would go into a story that included every detail imaginable. Nurmi allowed her to chatter and ramble at will. They were trying to elicit empathy from the jury. But Jodi babbling like a loose cannon will backfire, because she had a ton of inconsistencies that Juan will now call her out on. And he is not going to let Jodi spin any more tales. GO JUAN!!! Bring the long awaited justice for Travis Alexander, the man that Jodi stalked and murdered in cold, cold blood!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    No, it's NOT normal which is why I commented that Martinez looks like a rabid and ankle biting dog. BUT only the judge can make him keep his distance. And she chooses not to.
    I've seen it before, plenty of times.

Is Jodi left-handed? How was she writing in her diary with a broken finger?

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    HLN guy basically said that works against Jodi. If she's able to stand up to Martinez and "hold her own" without breaking down, it shows she's not this frail little girl.

Very weird. Emotionally detached. Maybe its the "mirroring" thing they were talking about before.

I would probably hate to see that. Jodi is her own worst enemy with regards to all this. As the HLN guest lawyer (Jeff Gold?) said, Jodi basically convicted herself with her testimony yesterday.

Yeah, weird, considering the numerous pictures she posted from trips to ski lodges. Why go to a ski lodge if you don't ski?
    I bet Nurmi is pissed that Jodi is acting so strong and defiant to Martinez. I have a feeling they are discussing that right now. After lunch we may see the "crying" and meek Jodi again. Oh, and the one who "shakes in mortal fear" like a Chihuahua.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

I know I don't post in this thread much, but I'm always reading and following and TRYING to keep up! lol But I just wanted to say thanks to all you fine folks for the great input, awesome discussions and wicked recaps!! Makes me feel like I can keep myself in the loop having you all postings and discussing....

Way to go gang!!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I bet the idiots at the Jodi is innocent site are pooping themselves with anger.

Literally.

And I am LOVING it!
    LOL she said poop

Yes she was. Right after the injury, at that... Untreated. I broke my pinky on my dominant hand and couldn't write without pain, let alone my handwriting being neat and legible.

I was just thinking about Jodi and her relationship with Travis. I really do think I get it. I know women like Jodi. I think she found Travis a challenge. She knew he was trying to live a celibate life and it excited her that he would give in to her sexual advances and acts. She felt like her sex had him wrapped around her finger and it boosted her ego. I think Travis struggled with his religious and moral convictions and yet his sexual desires for Jodi. After the sexual day they had, he may have felt guilty and asked her to leave and never come back as he could no longer deal with the struggle. She could not take the fact that she could not manipulate him anymore and control him so she killed him in her anger because he bruised her ego so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Alcohol and nightlife. I went to a ski resort with a broken wrist, to hang out with friends and drink. I had a blast.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Jodi could have walked away and said "screw you" and moved on with her life. But she didn't because she was obsessed with him and didn't want anyone else to have him and thought the only way to solve her "problem" was ending his life.
    I'm just speaking for myself here. I am bipolar and have admitted it openly. No one can shame me over admitting I have a mental illness (although some have tried). Me? I agree with you. I've ALWAYS been the one to walk away when I felt I was being used. I have NEVER thought about killing anyone but myself.

I'd rather walk away than try to ingratiate myself just to appease someone who is denigrating me physically or emotionally. I'm not a mental health expert (although I was married to a psychologist and have been told to STFU about it).

I'm expressing my own opinion that Jodi and Travis BOTH had serious sexual addiction problems and neither were willing to cut off their toxic relationship.

And, well I won't keep harping on the moral and mental issues they BOTH had.

We have forgotten how to be good guests; how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.

Can someone enlighten me on where Juan is going with the pop-rocks and tootsie pops line of questioning?

RE the glasses. Bitch was broke as hell outside of jail, the only way she could probably get glasses was in jail. Either that or she used to wear contacts and just never posted pictures of herself with glasses on...

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    Is Jodi left-handed? How was she writing in her diary with a broken finger?
    I believe she is able to write with both hands, but while other witnesses were up on the stand, she would write on her notepad with both hands without problems with her left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Alcohol and nightlife. I went to a ski resort with a broken wrist, to hang out with friends and drink. I had a blast.
    drinking as a mormon, though?

Quote Originally Posted by jingles View Post
    I'd respond but I have to go take out my contacts first to read!
    (Thanks!)
    LMAO! Touche!

We have forgotten how to be good guests; how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.

I bet the idiots at the Jodi is innocent site are pooping themselves with anger.

Literally.

And I am LOVING it!
    I saw something to the effect that she will be found guilty, the site owner remarked on it today!

Quote Originally Posted by elamir View Post
    If Arias is trying to give Juan as good as she gets---Jurors must be thinking what the hell did she do to Travis then
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Thank you. I will agree that both parties participated in a lot of madness. I'm not going to go back into the Travis is a saint/sinner argument again. He made a lot of bad decisions himself, but none of them warranted what happened to him.
    I don't believe he died because he wanted sex. Millions of men (and women) want people just for sex. Jodi could have walked away and said "screw you" and moved on with her life. But she didn't because she was obsessed with him and didn't want anyone else to have him and thought the only way to solve her "problem" was ending his life.
    I think her journals will show how obsessed with him.

I bet Nurmi is pissed that Jodi is acting so strong and defiant to Martinez. I have a feeling they are discussing that right now. After lunch we may see the "crying" and meek Jodi again. Oh, and the one who "shakes in mortal fear" like a Chihuahua.
    She did say at the start of her testimony way back when that she is stronger now or something to that effect.

Personally I think this morning she has been herself, the same as she was when she was with Travis, remember Jodi thinks 'Smart'!

She has a least 3 pair of glasses. I personally have 2, but paid for them. How does she have 3?

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    drinking as a mormon were the least of her worries.. (not picking at you, just saying [3-holed wonder and all that shiz])

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    Can someone enlighten me on where Juan is going with the pop-rocks and tootsie pops line of questioning?
    she said she missed some ones baptism because of a sexual liason w/ travis - the one w/ pop rocks and tootsie rolls - so i am assuming her journal recals it differently - we are still waiting for jodi to finish reading it

Sorry I meant Not Guilty, I am trying to scoff down my dinner before I phone bf, before the case resumes... lol

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Was she a Mormon at that point? Maybe she didn't drink, but there are other things to do other than drink and ski.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I can totally see Jodi trying to pretend she was Reese Witherspoon in Fear and singing Wild Horses while getting fingered on the Zipper and shit.
    LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! I almost peed my britches reading this!!!

Thread Information