Page 1163 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 163 663 1063 1113 1153 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1173 1213 1263 1663 ... LastLast
Results 29,051 to 29,075 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

ok, i'm confused. i admit i had to skip some of the banter, so i must have missed something.

can someone explain to me what travis was talking about in the texts when he threatens to expose jodi to everyone? and when did those texts take place in relation to the fatal day?

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    But, are you shaking like a Chihuahua?
    No yet no, that's a Jodi thing, I haven't been abused like she was by Travis

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Judgment day is coming, Jodi!

That old loony with the New Testament you met in the Diner over ten years ago was right. Just his timing was a little off! Better find "Vampire Boy" to warn him again. Armageddon is upon us.! Juan Martinez is one of the Four Horsemen in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    so jodi remembered very little detail but she doesn't remember stabbing travis 27 times.
    It seems strange that she remembered so little but the fog lifted slightly to describe that she had the knife in her hand and she remembers it dropping on the tiles, chink, chink, like it is in the movies, slow motion, then the fog thickened.

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    I am not sure this has been addressed yet but she testified today that she tried to tell Detective Flores information that would "match up to what forensic evidence would show" How would she know what that would be since according to her, she does not remember the majority of the murder?
    Exactly, this is something JM will have to broach, I have noticed that she always refers to Det Flores as 'Flores', disrespectful bitch!

Another thing she said as the fog lifted when she was in the desert, she didn't have any shoes on, to me that was saying that she left without her shoes, so they were at the house?

In anticipation of a potential new Federal Holiday, I want to wish everyone a very

Happy Juan Martinez Day

According to Beth K. and Mike on InSession, Jodi did not say she locked the bathroom door. Also they say she did not step on the bench, she said she climbed up using those shoe shelves close to the corner of the closet. Problem is, nothing is disturbed on those shelves.

(And an aside...Travis sure had a shitload of shoes! My husband has maybe 6-8 pairs.)
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned, but she says that the knife that was in his bathroom or bedroom that he had used to cut the rope was from his knife block in the kitchen. She later used it to stab him. Flores said there were no knives missing from the knife block, but I would think they would also have tried to match each knife to the crime, just to be sure one of them wasn't the same knife used. I assume this would have been done easily, and one of the first things they did. I don't believe Flores testified about testing the knives, but I hope it can still be mentioned. I just can't imagine they didn't test them.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebitofmadness View Post
    Anyone else find themselves planning their whole day around this trial?? Anyone?....anyone?....
    Quote Originally Posted by BLue View Post
    So, If Martinez is up today, I'm pretty sure the bitch couldn't sleep last night. Jeez I'm more excited to see Martinez in the cross than I was in my wedding day.
    Quote Originally Posted by ***JiLL*** View Post
    Happy Juan-day everyone!
    Happy Juan-day! Im so nervous, my hands are sweating and I feel butterflies in my stomach like I'm on a first date or something.
    HAPPY JUAN KICK-ASS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so good! I'm also anxious and nervous as hell, but excited [B]BLue[B]!!!! I feel like I could literally shit my pants from nerves, any second! Good thing I'm working from home today!!

Quote Originally Posted by poorpaula View Post

In anticipation of a potential new Federal Holiday, I want to wish everyone a very

Happy Juan Martinez Day

Yep. Here he is, clearing the air of all bullshit and buttfuckery.

Also, I double dare someone to count the number of times Martinez says "Right" today.

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned, but she says that the knife that was in his bathroom or bedroom that he had used to cut the rope was from his knife block in the kitchen. She later used it to stab him. Flores said there were no knives missing from the knife block, but I would think they would also have tried to match each knife to the crime, just to be sure one of them wasn't the same knife used. I assume this would have been done easily, and one of the first things they did. I don't believe Flores testified about testing the knives, but I hope it can still be mentioned. I just can't imagine they didn't test them.
    Maybe she is anticipating that the roommates emptied the dishwasher and put the knife she "may have remembered" placing there back in the block between June 4 and June 9.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obs3ssion View Post
    Maybe she is anticipating that the roommates emptied the dishwasher and put the knife she "may have remembered" placing there back in the block between June 4 and June 9.
    But even if it were back in the knife block, looking like it wasn't touched, I would HOPE the police investigated each knife a little further to rule out each as the weapon.

I can't wait to see him un knit all of her lies right in front of the judge, jury and most importantly Travis's family.

I think admitting to buying the 9mm in order to protect herself "around guys" is a huge problem for her story. And if you're that concerned about going on a trip with guys, why go at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    There were several times I thought it seemed like Nurmi was surprised with what Jodi was saying. Especially at the end. She said, "I confessed." And he said, "You, what?" Very strange all around.
    oh i know she went off script - like when she bought the gun - i bet she was suppose to use to kill herself - when she told the panning for gold story - he looked befuddled

So, If Martinez is up today, I'm pretty sure the bitch couldn't sleep last night. Jeez I'm more excited to see Martinez in the cross than I was in my wedding day.
    i am soo worried defense might come up w/ a delay til monday

Quote Originally Posted by comfort80 View Post
    ok, i'm confused. i admit i had to skip some of the banter, so i must have missed something.

can someone explain to me what travis was talking about in the texts when he threatens to expose jodi to everyone? and when did those texts take place in relation to the fatal day?
    they were read out of context - so we only know what she said - that it was about his sexual problems - so we don't know

she also said later the knife was in the car - so its now a magical knife now

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Yep. Here he is, clearing the air of all bullshit and buttfuckery.

Also, I double dare someone to count the number of times Martinez says "Right" today.
    HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's play a drinking game out of it...!!! Take a huge swig of ________ whenever Martinez snaps, "RIGHT???" Wait...some people are actually AT their offices today...perhaps it's a bad idea to be drunk at lunchtime. LOL!

PoorPaula, I thought the EXACT same thing about the braids in an earlier post. I thought mmaybe the results were supposed tto be two,jfold... lure him into some one last sexytime, but keep in the evidence of her being there. I could practically see her patting herself on the back about how "clever" she is and how she is so smart that nobody would be able to put 2 and 2 together about it after ccoming up wwith the idea.

(sorry for the lack of proper quotage, but this Kindle doesn't wanna play nice on this forum!)

(And an aside...Travis sure had a shitload of shoes! My husband has maybe 6-8 pairs.)
    He was indeed a sharp dresser. Guess he believed in the dress for success motto.

Quote Originally Posted by comfort80 View Post

I could be wrong, but I think that was when he was threatening to expose her psycho ways. Can anyone confirm that?

Also, Happy Juan-day everyone!!

does an one remember if jodi saw any autopsy photos in the interview??? cuz if she has complete - how did she know about all the stabbing that the "ninjas" did?

But even if it were back in the knife block, looking like it wasn't touched, I would HOPE the police investigated each knife a little further to rule out each as the weapon.
    I would hope so too...I'm just trying to figure out the "logic" behind the lies she is telling. I believe that when she testified that she had "slowly coming to the decision to tell the truth" over the last 4 years, what she really meant was that she has taken all this time to slowly come up with the final web of lies we are now hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw79 View Post
    PoorPaula, I thought the EXACT same thing about the braids in an earlier post. I thought mmaybe the results were supposed tto be two,jfold... lure him into some one last sexytime, but keep in the evidence of her being there. I could practically see her patting herself on the back about how "clever" she is and how she is so smart that nobody would be able to put 2 and 2 together about it after ccoming up wwith the idea.
    (sorry for the lack of proper quotage, but this Kindle doesn't wanna play nice on this forum!)
    Bolded by me, Ding ding, winner winner.
    I didn't see your earlier post, but I am certain we are correct. That is the only explanation for there not being tons of pics of her w/braids during the 1,000 places to see tour.

Nice, lol

Actually I'm really excited too and hoping the defence doesn't pull any tricks to avoid today. Still wondering about that hearing last thing yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think that was when he was threatening to expose her psycho ways. Can anyone confirm that?
    that's my understanding - expose all her lies, threats, manipulations and violent acts (slashing tires, etc.).

I think admitting to buying the 9mm in order to protect herself "around guys" is a huge problem for her story. And if you're that concerned about going on a trip with guys, why go at all?
    She wanted to dig for gold! She was probably gonna hold them at gunpoint and steal all their gold while they were drunk.
    - Beauty is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    does an one remember if jodi saw any autopsy photos in the interview??? cuz if she has complete - how did she know about all the stabbing that the "ninjas" did?
    In her police interview? She saw the foot photo, some of the shower pics and some of her naked pics.

Thread Information