Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
Ouch!

Okay, Under the title 'Questions the Jury Might be Asking':

Why would she go to such pains to hide her tracks then stage a burglary to get the .25 cal, then use said weapon, complete with police report, to commit the crime? Is that not a giant blinking neon sign saying "LOOK AT ME!"?

She bought a gas can from Walmart, then OMG LIED ABOUT RETURNING IT! Caught red-handed filling 3 gas cans to hide being in AZ! Why else would she fill 3 gas cans? I dunno, why did she fill the 3 gas cans in Utah on the way home? What was she trying to cover up then? Maybe she's just batshit crazy.

After going to such pains to cover her tracks in AZ, she arrives at Travis's house in the early am. She is expected in Utah by Ryan Burns, her alibi. Instead of carrying out her plan as soon as the roommates leave and hightailing it up to Utah, she hangs out for 12 hours, waiting until 5:30 in the afternoon, just before the roommates will be coming home to do the deed? R-i-i-i-g-h-t....
She had a plan, that's all premeditation requires. It doesn't have be a good plan, just a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
If I planned to kill somebody, I don't think I would be able to be around them for hours and act normally if my whole reason for seeing them was to kill them. They would sense something was up. I would be giving off scary vibes.

I don't think I could have sex twice with someone I planned to kill at the first opportunity.

She's a Psychopath. You're trying to apply the reactions/motions/feelings of a normal human being to her. She is not.