Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Gabrielle Petito (22) found dead 3 weeks after going missing while on a van-life trip with her boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    C.H.U.D. = Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller
    The reference comes from a 1984 movie
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087015/
    Yeah I never would've guessed that lol. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I think Brian and or "Team Gabby/Brian" had something to do with the deaths of those 2 women that were shot in the area before Gabby disappeared. I'm leaning towards Brian doing it and Gabby witnessing it but not actually being a part of the murder itself. This would help explain why Gabby and Brian's trip stalled in the general area and why Gabby and Brian would be fighting a lot in public. There's no indication that Brian and Gabby's relationship had been super volitile prior to the two women's deaths. Since Brian's new to killing, he would have felt compelled to remain in the area to watch as the investigation evolved. I think Gabby had some previous underlying mental health issues that kept her "under the thumb" of Brian enough that he could initially control her but as the stress of the murders grew, their relationship dissolved. After the "big" fight witnessed by the police, Brian flew home to talk with his parents, let them know what happened and seek their advice. His parents, being what they appear to be, dismissed the deaths of the two women, possibly on the concept that the two women are part of the "marginalized" society that the straight world doesn't seem to give a shit about. Brian's parents then sent him back to meet Gabby but didn't expect him to kill her too. When he showed back up home without her, they panicked and realized their involvement in the murders. In an effordt to cover everyone's ass, to keep Brian from a lifeltime jail sentence and their probable financial ruin, they sent him out to just "go somewhere." That way they can say they didn't know anything. In order for him to "totally" disappear he'd have to leave his wallet and phone behind. They probably loaded him up with cash that they kept in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Whoever said strangulation gets the toaster.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

Coroner says Gabby Petito's cause of death was strangulation
    Welp that pretty much screws him big time. If it had been some sort of blunt force he could've tried for the whole she "fell" or something. Not anymore!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Do you need a passport to go to Canada? I read they mostly dont check for them.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Do you need a passport to go to Canada? I read they mostly dont check for them.
    Yes, especially now with Covid. Probably proof of vaccination too. If he was getting out of the country it would have to be Mexico or another southern country without strict border control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yes, especially now with Covid. Probably proof of vaccination too. If he was getting out of the country it would have to be Mexico or another southern country without strict border control.
    I don't know anything about Canada or crossing a border, but I feel like it would be super easy to just walk across

I personally think he's much closer than people think, because he didn't have all the time in the world to plan. I think someone is meeting with him and giving him supplies/money. There are a million places in Florida to camp.

I personally think he's much closer than people think, because he didn't have all the time in the world to plan. I think someone is meeting with him and giving him supplies/money. There are a million places in Florida to camp.
    I think he could have easily gotten in to Mexico because nobody was even paying attention to him until Gabby was reported missing. The last time anyone laid eyes on him and can confirm his location was days before that.

Whoever said strangulation gets the toaster.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

Coroner says Gabby Petito's cause of death was strangulation

ETA: looks like CuriousCat gets the toaster, with Boston coming in right behind her.
    This is definitely a toaster I do not want to receive. Poor Gabbie. And she wasn't found for weeks. I always find it selfish when murderers make having an open casket funeral impossible (not that I want to see a dead body).
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

These people are COMPLETE trash. They helped this asshole escape and they CONTINUE to exhibit how evil they are. They ignored phone calls and texts from Gabby's family asking where "the kids were" even after Brian returned without her and never told them that Brian returned. It's PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that they aided and abetted him and treated her family horribly!

Brian Laundrie's family has spoken out since Gabby Petito's cause of death was revealed to be homicide by strangulation.

In a statement to the media via their attorney Steven Bertolino, they explained, “Gabby Petito’s death at such a young age is a tragedy. While Brian Laundrie is currently charged with the unauthorized use of a debit card belonging to Gabby, Brian is only considered a person of interest in relation to Gabby Petito’s demise."
    https://okmagazine.com/p/laundrie-fa...strangulation/

I'm sorry, I love my sons very much. But if either of them murdered an innocent woman, I would NOT help them escape the authorities.

This family is garbage, I agree Boston.

I'm sorry, I love my sons very much. But if either of them murdered an innocent woman, I would NOT help them escape the authorities.

This family is garbage, I agree Boston.
    Denial is one hell of a drug.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Everyone in his family needs to be charged as an accessory after the fact.

Fuck even them using the term "demise" to describe Gabby's MURDER is enraging. Shit humans who raised another shit human. Hope you're rotting in the desert Brian, still alive, with buzzards pecking at your eyeballs that are too dry to cry.

The parents obviously know where their son is and know hes safe.

They are talking shit about Dog the bounty hunter and John Walsh. Im personally nuetral towards the two, but they are just trying to find their POS son. If their son was legit missing and they didnt know where he was, they would want someone to find him.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The parents obviously know where their son is and know hes safe.

They are talking shit about Dog the bounty hunter and John Walsh. Im personally nuetral towards the two, but they are just trying to find their POS son. If their son was legit missing and they didnt know where he was, they would want someone to find him.
    Exactly. They're literal pieces of shit.

Yeh I can definitely agree with the disdain towards the Laundrie parents... and I'm not sure if it's been pointed out yet but I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that there's something important about whether or not Gabby's death is determined to have occurred on federal land or not, will determine whether or not Brian's parents (if he is in fact eventually charged) could be charged with accessory after the fact, if they indeed helped him hide out in this aftermath, solely because of Florida's laws about parents not being able to be charged in a child's legal case, sort of thing...
    I'm loosing track of what I was trying to say specifically; I apologize as I've had a rough day;
    maybe somebody else more familiar with speaking this kind of legalese can help me out here lol

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    Yeh I can definitely agree with the disdain towards the Laundrie parents... and I'm not sure if it's been pointed out yet but I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that there's something important about whether or not Gabby's death is determined to have occurred on federal land or not, will determine whether or not Brian's parents (if he is in fact eventually charged) could be charged with accessory after the fact, if they indeed helped him hide out in this aftermath, solely because of Florida's laws about parents not being able to be charged in a child's legal case, sort of thing...
    I'm loosing track of what I was trying to say specifically; I apologize as I've had a rough day;
    maybe somebody else more familiar with speaking this kind of legalese can help me out here lol
    I can't help with an of the legal stuff as I am not familiar with much. I can say, however, I give mad props to Gabby's parents. I would've been over at the Laundrie's house so fast beating down their door...

I can't help with an of the legal stuff as I am not familiar with much. I can say, however, I give mad props to Gabby's parents. I would've been over at the Laundrie's house so fast beating down their door...
    I feel terrible for her parents. This shit is all over the news and social media. Even my husband has heard about this case. Im sure they are traumatized.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Laundries called the cops on Gabby's parents if they were to show up on their doorstep.
    They seem to know how to call the cops on everyone, but Brian.

Medical Examiner? So, they found a body?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    Medical Examiner? So, they found a body?
    That's my guess. Whether he just out and out killed himself or succumbed to our unusually hot weather while hiding out for a month though is anyone's guess.

I saw on Twitter that "partial remains" have been found, but haven't found anything confirming that.
    Why?

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...dical-n1281975

Human remains were found near where personal belongings of Brian Laundrie — Gabby Petito’s fianc? who’s been missing for over a month — turned up in a Florida nature preserve, officials said Wednesday.

A senior law enforcement official says what appears to be partial human remains have been found in the Carlton Reserve in a location that was previously under water. There is no confirmation the remains belong to Laundrie.

The remains were found near a backpack, according to this source, which may be consistent with the type of items Laundrie may have had in his possession.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    I saw on Twitter that "partial remains" have been found, but haven't found anything confirming that.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Thread Information