Page 1334 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 334 834 1234 1284 1324 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1344 1384 1434 1834 ... LastLast
Results 33,326 to 33,350 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    How does one "do it" with their clothes ON?
    You know..."the Mormon Way"...

Hell yeah tenacious!....... MDS needs to coin that phrase! BOOM!

I agree to attend your funeral as long as you don't kill me first....Okay?
    Let me Jizz on your face!!!

Afternoon

Jodi still on the stand. JM is still up.
    Myspace emails- Flirty messages and sexual.

EX 480- admitted- 48 hours- Was Travis a flirt with other women? YES and he did not keep it secret. Jodi talks about him being flirty.
    Jodi didn't break up with Travis for that reason-he was sleeping with a lot of people. (Huh)
    Jodi did say before break she broke up with him b/c of the messages

Sedonia and Grand Canyon Trip-Dess and Dan- EX 481- April 2007-Sedonia-The group picture
    Travis is 3 inches taller than Jodi, or so Jodi says. In the picture, they look the same.

Travis lit up a room? YES
    EX 482-admitted- 48 hours- Jodi is mad that Travis' life was taken. Travis was a light. Jodi felt sorry for Travis' family. (his sister looks mad)
    Jodi never mentioned about Travis wacking off to pictures.

Travis did nice things for Jodi. Jodi says Yes.
    EX 483- admitted- 48 hours- Jodi is saying she has no motive to kill him. Travis gave Jodi money. She's listing nice things Travis did for her.

EX 484- Text messages- Apr 18, 2008- admitted- These were after she moved from Travis.
    J: Travis I thank you for being an amazing friend. You are a rock. I love you dearly.
    J: I app all the ways you've gone out of your way for me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
    JM is chopping her ass about how her text are at odds with the lies Jodi says about Travis. (Jodi loves to toy with words) Jodi just said she still loves Travis. (uh huh, loon toon)

Memorial Service- Jodi doesn't remember what time of the day it was.
    MiMi attended the service. Jodi approached her. Jodi talked to her about Travis. That's when Jodi said she first learned of the trip to Cancun. Jodi doesn't remember if they discussed Cancun. (Jodi, just say IDK) Jodi learned from Brenda.
    Jodi and Travis talked of going to Cancun before-but he didn't ask her to go. (sorry)
    May 28 Jodi knew he was going to Cancun with *somebody* and Travis was still talking to Jodi about sex. Jodi was not upset

EX 484- a writing by Jodi submitted at the memorial service. It's also one of Jodi's photos. Admitted in- A crock of shit Jodi writes to tell Travis he's beautiful inside and out.

So you think somebody that jerks off to boys is beautiful on the inside? I was disgusted. Jodi keeps adding the last word. Jodi believes he could get better.
    Mike has to read the question back to her. Jodi can't explain at all.
    If he killed you, would you still want him there? OBJECTION
    (This is funny as hell) (Jodi can't remember what she said on the stand the other day)

Jodi can not answer yes or no. It's painful. Jodi says Travis was in prayer about his issue. Bishop-Jodi just said she doesn't know. Travis did bless the world in ways-even though he was jerking off to boys.

Closed doors- Private for a reason? YES. It bothered Jodi that he wasn't kissy kissy in public.
    Jodi could have put an end to it? YES (does anybody else think Travis was ashamed of Jodi?) Jodi's mom came to help her move. Jodi's money was her money. Jodi was repaying Travis. Whatever Jodi could afford he would accept. A loose agreement-AT FIRST. (oh, a motive) Travis tried to help her with the BMW car and find out who was responsible by calling attorneys to help Jodi. Travis was NOT upset about the car. Jodi called him her hero in her diary because he was so great about the great. (Drinking Game: If we took a drink everytime #jodiarias told the truth, we would all be sober for a long time....)

Oral at Sky's house- Jodi didn't tell him no. Jodi said "he sure knew what he was doing" and JM says "doesn't it take one to know one" (HAHAHAHA) Jodi didn't find it negative. It wasn't Jodi's cup of tea that time. Jodi thought it was to soon for the sex (who believes that?) (Who in the hell smiles talking about oral sex in front of millions of people?)
    She felt it would have been a blow to his ego to say NO.

EX 486- admitted- 48 hours- It was hard to tell Travis NO. Blah, Blah. Always mutual sex.
    All sex acts with Travis was mutual. "Used piece of toilet paper" Jodi says, no, it was still mutual at that point. Anytime she told him to stop, he would-EXCEPT that one time in May.

Text message at the Grove Nov 2006- Meeting.
    Pee Break-Penis
    Jodi was not offended by the text pictures. She liked it. Ohhh, the wee pictures. Jodi took the time to download the picture. More pictures that were deleted. These pictures went on the harddrive for her enjoyment. She sent him photos-topless. There were 3 of them.
    She downloaded them on to her computer. "you and he were experimenting" "IDK what you mean by experimenting - we were sexual"

May 10, 2008- EX 425, 26, 27- Picutres prior to her breast surgery in June 2006.

Approach (judge)

EX 487- Sex tape recording- KY jelly is awesome.
    Jodi told him about the KY. Introduced it to him. They were enjoyable activities.
    JM says "I'm just asking about the KY"
    With Vampire and MM it was baby oil.
    Jodi says everything was mutual. Jodi didn't feel like a ho during-just after.
    Jodi felt like a ho with the candy being thrown at her-afterwards.

Jodi tells JM his questions doesn't make sense to her. (this is the strangest conversation ever) and he's talking about the KY. Jodi says when he jizz's on her face, she feels like a ho. Then JM repeats the words Jizz. (HAHAHAHAHA)

EX 489-Text Messages- These talk about Jizzing on the face.

Nurmi asks for an approach

EX 489- admitted- BJ's and Jodi wanting a jizz facial.

Break

Quote Originally Posted by taylorerenee View Post
    Everyone remember ace ventura? N how he would make his ass talk? That's all I see every time she starts fuckin talking!.....................lol
    She said she was a big jim carrey fan. can you imagine her emulating that persona just to fuck with her testimony? this hooker is diabolical.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

"Never cry over a whore..." - Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i like the word 'twat'.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    How does one "do it" with their clothes ON?
    Why? Are you suppose to be naked while eating a Toblerone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    .. Kind of

Admin is mean teasing with tidbits from the forbidden section!
    i am too scared to explore on here.... My husband might divorce me. Ha!

EWWWW! I feel like I need to take a shower after listening to this!

I feel bad for that court reporter being forced to not only listen but transcribe every sordid word...he's adorable and he must be mortified!

I don't get the whole big deal about this toblerone. Is she saying he meant to hit her on the head with it or that he was giving her a gift for the blow job? I've gone to throw candy at people before to catch and ended up almost taking an eye out. Granted it wasn't after jizzing in their face but still.

Still not a great performance by Martinez. He is too emotional and taking it too personally - never a good idea to fly off the handle. Why labor for hours trying to win meaningless points? Let's deal with issues that relate to the forensic evidence and timeline. Pin her down and don't let her talk forever.

Stop the dog and pony show. It looks like amateur hour.

I felt like such a loser. I had my screenshot ready to go to take pictures of Jodi's baby anthills when they posted them

Biggest letdown ever.

Catfish they did it Like justin timberlake n cameron diaz in the movie " Bad Teacher"..........that was funny shit when they "grinded" wit there cloths on! N justin blew his load in his pants!.....justin said "shhh don't talk"...." don't touch it don't touch it".........lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious-G View Post
    Yeah, and I'm just guessing they don't give you copies 'for the road'.
    they do if you ask for them

Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    Is this the #1 anti-Jodi board or are there better ones? I can't imagine anyone topping you people but if they can, I would like to read it.
    i am sure you know all the boards following this trial

I thought she likeee jizz on her face!

Facial, no?
    it is wondeful for the complexion

Quote Originally Posted by twisted-texan View Post
    Would she not have been better off claiming crime of passion instead of self defense? Temporary insanity? She just keeps digging her hole deeper and deeper. She really comes across very unlikeable the way she tries to go in circles with the prosecution. She isn't near as smart as people are giving her credit for imho!
    yes - or just not testify and leave it to the experts - even then she would have had a better chance!

Hard to believe she can't see how using the word "jizzing" is making her look terrible. She could of used the word "ejaculate" but no..typical Jodi effs it all up. I am literally SMH!

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I don't get the whole big deal about this toblerone. Is she saying he meant to hit her on the head with it or that he was giving her a gift for the blow job? I've gone to throw candy at people before to catch and ended up almost taking an eye out. Granted it wasn't after jizzing in their face but still.
    Well, you know, it's the thought that counts. Jizz or no jizz.

If you accidentally put someone's eye out, then that person shouldn't look a gift-horse in the mouth (with their remaining good eye...LOL).

Quote Originally Posted by smashie View Post
    Hard to believe she can't see how using the word "jizzing" is making her look terrible. She could of used the word "ejaculate" but no..typical Jodi effs it all up. I am literally SMH!

She could package it and call it the "Jodi Jizz Facial Cream"

That's what years of Myspace abuse will do to your vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Still not a great performance by Martinez. He is too emotional and taking it too personally - never a good idea to fly off the handle. Why labor for hours trying to win meaningless points? Let's deal with issues that relate to the forensic evidence and timeline. Pin her down and don't let her talk forever.

Stop the dog and pony show. It looks like amateur hour.
    Who cares about forensics and timeline at this point since she admits she did it. Her defense is self-defense and history of sex abuse and physical abuse with Travis. He has pretty much destroyed any notion of sexual abuse and in fact it now seems Jodi was the one who led the relationship in not so vanilla directions.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    EWWWW! I feel like I need to take a shower after listening to this!

I feel bad for that court reporter being forced to not only listen but transcribe every sordid word...he's adorable and he must be mortified!
    I wonder if he has ever had to type "Jizz" before?

Well, you know, it's the thought that counts. Jizz or no jizz.

If you accidentally put someone's eye out, then that person shouldn't look a gift-horse in the mouth (with their remaining good eye...LOL).

She can't be saying that he was gifting her with the toblerone. The jizz was a gift. I think she's blowing it way out of proportion. Excuse the pun.

I know! Before she was using the big words to impress, now she's talking like me!

jem its cuz the teblerone was his payment to her for the bj! It was his treat for her trick!................lol

Quote Originally Posted by ***JiLL*** View Post
    Is this the note that she left at his memorial? She would know what he looked like on the inside after almost cutting his head off.
    Exactly! Or JM saying is this what beautiful on the outside means to you as he slaps the deceased in the bottom of the shower crime scene photo. Such a thoughtless thing to say and do.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    hmmm pics that darryl took! guess it wasn't the first time she took those type of pics w/ travis
    Darryl Brewster has already testified in the prosecution case,(well, at least his hands did 'cause that's the only part we saw of him on the stand), that Jodi Arias used to sneak up on him in the shower and take pictures of him and also that they did the anal thing together.........Jodi was 'enthusiastic'. Same Old! Same Old!
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvian View Post
    I wonder if he has ever had to type "Jizz" before?
    Silly me, I thought it was spelled gizz.

Thread Information