Page 833 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 333 733 783 823 831 832 833 834 835 843 883 933 1333 1833 ... LastLast
Results 20,801 to 20,825 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I have a bad feeling Wurmi is going to take alllll next week. I think he will time it so that he finishes on Thursday, with Jodi weeping on the stand, hoping the jury will feel sorry for her over the following three days.

I look forward to the cross by Martinez. Duh, we are all excited about that.

But, what really gets me excited is thinking about the closing argument that Martinez will give! I bet he knocks everyone's socks off!!!!
    I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!!! Please Martinez, be our knight in shining army and cut down the evil Jodi-dragon!!! PLEASE!!!

This thread gets really NOT FUN when there is no court. Everyone starts sniping at each other. Come on, guys- we're all on the same side here, right?!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post

Is that the ME? He's kinda hot...

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    RANDOM ALERT: Can I just say I 'LOL' every time I see the key words associated with this thread.....mainly "Saucer-Sized Nipples". LMAO!!!!!
    Me too! A few of my favorites are: whoredoms (my new favorite word!), provo push, buttsecks, douche canoe...

I love them all! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    This thread gets really NOT FUN when there is no court. Everyone starts sniping at each other. Come on, guys- we're all on the same side here, right?!

It depends...Team Jacod or Team Edward?!?!

(Yeah, I had to actually look up the names to remember...apparently I'm not on either team...)

I have a bad feeling Wurmi is going to take alllll next week. I think he will time it so that he finishes on Thursday, with Jodi weeping on the stand, hoping the jury will feel sorry for her over the following three days.

I look forward to the cross by Martinez. Duh, we are all excited about that.

But, what really gets me excited is thinking about the closing argument that Martinez will give! I bet he knocks everyone's socks off!!!!
    YES!!!!!! I can't wait to see the prosecution rebuttal witnesses, and I am so stoked for Juan Marrrrrrrrrtineeez's closing argument! *I pronounced that EXACTLY like Jinkasaurus would have* Shit's gonna get CRUNK!

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post

I blame the judge. This happens whenever we have a long break. I think a few people actually died during the 12 day recess fiasco.

They should have cleared her schedule so there weren't breaks like this. It has to mess with the jury and their memories.

Me too! A few of my favorites are: whoredoms (my new favorite word!), provo push, buttsecks, douche canoe...

I love them all! Lol
    LMAO!!! "Douche Canoe" - what the fuck is a douche canoe exactly?? Hahaha!! Meatflaps!!! LOL! friggin A, these are all so grand.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    It depends...Team Jacod or Team Edward?!?!

(Yeah, I had to actually look up the names to remember...apparently I'm not on either team...)
    Lol, Team Edward!!!
    Jacob always felt more like a kid brother to me. Did I mention that I LOVE TO READ!!!!

But, for this thread:

Team Travis

(Anyone on team Jodi can suck it.)

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    They should have cleared her schedule so there weren't breaks like this. It has to mess with the jury and their memories.
    I agree. It infuriates me soooooo much!

Jodi wishes she could get a piece of ass from that ME...you know whilst she was TOTALLY fake crying behind hair curtain (I almost typed meat curtain...LOL) - she was secretly thinking about seducing hottie Dr. Kevin Horn. Errr...maybe that's what I was doing...

Lol, Team Edward!!!
    Jacob always felt more like a kid brother to me. Did I mention that I LOVE TO READ!!!!

But, for this thread:

Team Travis

I'm also Team Edward and Team Travis!!!!!!
    Jodi can go take a sweet suck of wormi's ass.

Jodi wishes she could get a piece of ass from that ME...you know whilst she was TOTALLY fake crying behind hair curtain (I almost typed meat curtain...LOL) - she was secretly thinking about seducing hottie Dr. Kevin Horn. Errr...maybe that's what I was doing...
    He is attractive, no doubt.
    I personally think the tall, dark, and handsome cop from Yreka was a complete hottie!!!!! He could pull me over anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    I wonder why they didn't seeing as it's kind of high profile. It never really occurred to me (athough I don't know why) that a judge might have to do things other than work one trial.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I'm also Team Edward and Team Travis!!!!!!
    Jodi can go take a sweet suck of wormi's ass.
    One more post and your rep appears!!!

He is attractive, no doubt.
    I personally think the tall, dark, and handsome cop from Yreka was a complete hottie!!!!! He could pull me over anytime!
    Ooooohh! Yes! How could I forget!!! I concur!!!

I like the silver fox from the sheriff's office. I'll take that one.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Hee hee...I love how we are all calling dibs.

Nurmi is still up for grabs. Anyone....anyone??

One more post and your rep appears!!!
    AHHHHH! I made it!!!! I got some mad reps yo!
    Thank you Justice11and thank you to all you awesome peeps!!!

Lol, Team Edward!!!

But, for this thread:

Team Travis

Justice - I'm a read-a-holic too!! I actually read the twilight series, but it was quite a while ago (I skimmed a lot of it, I must admit - like the 5 million pages of moping in book 2). I tried to watch the first movie and almost died. I totally couldn't remember Edwards name, lol!

I'm currently reading Stephen King's Dark Tower series - his fantasy series. Just finished the WOT series. Am also listening to all the Sherlock Holmes (wish HE were on this case too!!!). Next up I think I'm going to re-read Princess Bride because its hillarious and its been a few years.

If you like fantasy, look into Brandon Sanderson. He might just be my absolute favorite author now!!! Love him. Such unique worlds and style. Start with Mistborn series and Elantris. I LOVE the new epic series he is starting - The Way of Kings. You know a book is good when its over 1,000 pages and you really don't want it to end!! :)

Sorry, I could talk about books ALL day!

And amen to team Jodi - yuck! Like once a week I get the stupid compulsion to look on the jodiariasisinnocent page and I always end up wanting to stab myself with a fork after reading their asinine comments!!!

Enjoy the silver fox! Nice choice!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Chris Hughes could call him any name he wants and it wouldn't cause a mistrial - especially since he is not in front of the jury. Mistrial is only when something is very damaging to the case to the degree that justice may be prevented. The mistrial their seeking for right now is for prosecutorial misconduct, so it is only if JM did something to damage the case. Also, in legal definitions it says that it has to be "intentional" or that he would have known better. So, they are definitely going for a long-shot because nothing I've heard so far has proven JM did anything wrong. I think they are hoping that JM told Sky that CreepyGus was on the witness list and that he wasn't supposed to share that info since it hadn't been made public yet. I agree that this mistrial seems like another shot in the dark and is most likely to get thrown out. But I guess their job is to try anyways...
    Yes, thanks, I understand all that. I said I don't think the misconduct will fly. Not like Numbo hasn't tried it now how many times? I'm sure he'll try it again along the way.
    I read a couple of Numbo's old 'misconduct' claims, they were weak too.

I was meaning if Chris and or Sky land before the jury, that is where I wouldn't want them to lose their tempers. They admittedly are naive about the system and dirt ball def attornies.

As far as Numbo goes, I've seen PDs that don't do anything so, seeing him try is what I expect if they pick that profession.

Gus, that chicken shit has nothing. lol now Mr limelight hunter is too scared to even show his face again. He was pissing in himself to get a telephonic call in Wed lol

AHHHHH! I made it!!!! I got some mad reps yo!
    Thank you Justice11and thank you to all you awesome peeps!!!
    You're welcome!

Nighty night everyone. Sleep tight. Don't let Donovan's bed bugs bite!

Hee hee...I love how we are all calling dibs.

Nurmi is still up for grabs. Anyone....anyone??

me, too

Thread Information