Page 760 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 758 759 760 761 762 770 810 860 ... LastLast
Results 18,976 to 19,000 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Uh, but tornadoes kill people every year.

fuck tornadoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

We have only had one in the city and I have lived here my entire life. I am ok with tornadoes because they never have scared me.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    We have only had one in the city and I have lived here my entire life. I am ok with tornadoes because they never have scared me.
    i used to have panic attacks with tornadoes. funny, bc im fine with hurricanes, which can produce tornadoes, but tell me there is a cell coming towards me and im in the car going the opposite way or going underground at my husband's then workplace or the mall. ain't nobody got time for that.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Did you live in Oklahoma or Kansas? They get bad ones. We had one bad one in the city last yr and only like two ppl died. They usually don't happen around me.

oklahellma

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Earthquakes are possible every where, yes, but when was the last one in Minnesota? She was five when it happened. That's a traumatizing experience for an adult, let alone a five year old child.

Wait until the spring when the west coasters are all 'omg tornadoes oh nooooes.'
    Yea, earthquakes can suck it. I am fucking terrified of them. Storms? Sure. Blackouts? OK. Terrorists? Done deal.

The earth moving is where I draw the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I knew beli would 'fuck tornadoes' because she's been through some rough ones.

But, uh, my point is people who are accustomed to their own environments tend to not fear them.

I'm terrified of an earthquake. I've never been through one. My area has a lot of tremors and surrounding areas/states have had earthquakes recently. Kentucky just a week or so ago. The last earthquake recorded near me (about 12-15 miles) was in 1937 and was a 5.5. I keep on my county Emergency Management Agency because it's possible and NO ONE is prepared for it. They half-ass prepare themselves for tornadoes, storms, flooding, snow, ice storms. He agrees that he is concerned, but you can't get people to believe it around here. Pffft, that only happens in Cali.

I am not terrified of the aforementioned weather. I've lived through them ALL my entire life. So I'm use to it. I'm also the dumbass standing outside trying to get a good picture.

P.S. I always have an emergency kit ready (except for my medication and a few other things that I have to add when I hear inclement weather is approaching).

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I've never been in a tornado or an earthquake but I'm not afraid of either, really.

Tornados: Not fun.
    Earthquakes: Weird.
    Hurricanes: Suck balls.
    Blizzards: Super cool if you don't have to go outside.
    Ice Storms: Fuck off!
    Floods: Fuck off!
    Forest Fires: Fuck off!

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    Tornados: Not fun.
    Earthquakes: Weird.
    Hurricanes: Suck balls.
    Blizzards: Super cool if you don't have to go outside.
    Ice Storms: Fuck off!
    Floods: Fuck off!
    Forest Fires: Fuck off!

I thought of forest fires after I posted. We don't get them. We get field fires from people throwing cigs out the window or hot farm machinery.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I thought of forest fires after I posted. We don't get them. We get field fires from people throwing cigs out the window or hot farm machinery.
    We get wicked forest fires here. The last huge one that was real close was about 15 mins drive from here. It burned about 87 square miles .It was scary.My husband is on one of the volunteer depts that was involved and my father in law was the fire chief of the paid dept. I do have some amazing pics of it, when I get my scanner at Christmas I will post some

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    We get wicked forest fires here. The last huge one that was real close was about 15 mins drive from here. It burned about 87 square miles .It was scary.My husband is on one of the volunteer depts that was involved and my father in law was the fire chief of the paid dept. I do have some amazing pics of it, when I get my scanner at Christmas I will post some
    Yeah, I can't really complain or try to one up with forest fires. We get large field fires that ruin crops. A few year ago we had one that actually took the farmhouse with it and last year we had one that jumped the interstate. Nothing compared to what you have seen.

I would love to see the pics!

Bowie I'm dropping my kids off to you while I search out famous people.

LiLo downing two liters of vodka a day: report

Lindsay Lohan’s druken two-day bender ended yesterday when she allegedly clocked a woman in a Manhattan club, but her drinking problem could be far worse.

A report from TMZ alleges that LiLo’s has been guzzling a startling two liters of vodka per day. Sources tell the gossip Web site that the trainwreck actress is so stressed by her financial situation and her probation violation stemming from her California car crash that she’s hitting the bottle for relief.

The once-promising actress allegedly begins drinking first thing in the morning and continues through the day, the report claims.

Lindsay has a history with substance abuse. A few years ago she was convicted of a DUI after police found cocaine in her crashed car.

Lindsay’s assistant Gavin Doyle took to Twitter to reach out to the “Mean Girls” star.

“@lindsaylohan after bailing you out last night I HOPE and PRAY you get the help you so desperately need. We are ALL rooting for you. xxx,” he tweeted.

The Post reported today that Lohan — depressed over her critically panned Lifetime film “Liz & Dick” — spent the two days prior to her arrest getting blitzed, including a stop at Madison Square Garden Wednesday evening to see Justin Bieber and his opening act, The Wanted.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lilo...y1hlRgE7ncaHLL

jay from the wanted.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/30/the-wa...lindsay-photo/

Jesus Christ, I am old. I don't know any of these fucking bands. Damn Dick Clark and his Rock & Roll.

Jesus Christ, I am old. I don't know any of these fucking bands. Damn Dick Clark and his Rock & Roll.

only song i know.

Lies. She is much too thin to be downing that much vodka and still be standing.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Yea, if she were only downing vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I don't know, if she's fairly advanced in her alcoholism it's possible to be thin, down that much, and keep standing. Elizabeth Taylor was known for it (of course, Taylor never was late to set and she could remember her lines and she didn't steal from the set) and LiLo thinks she is Taylor. I predict in 4 months LiLo will be "madly in love" with a man 15 years older than she is who "balances her." And they'll live on a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post

The Post reported today that Lohan — depressed over her critically panned Lifetime film “Liz & Dick” — spent the two days prior to her arrest getting blitzed, including a stop at Madison Square Garden Wednesday evening to see Justin Bieber and his opening act, The Wanted.
    It's a Lifetime movie, what was she expecting?? And because I love bad Lifetime movies I did watch this and it was pretty terrible. But that's what I expected since it's Lifetime.

Also, the new Lifetime Christmas movie with Ralph Macchio is I think the worst Lifetime movie ever. I couldn't even get through that one.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post

only song i know.
    Never heard of them. This songs sounds better without the lyrics. I'm sure some club is mixing it and it sounds fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    It's a Lifetime movie, what was she expecting?? And because I love bad Lifetime movies I did watch this and it was pretty terrible. But that's what I expected since it's Lifetime.
    They have yet to match their masterpieces "Mother May I Sleep With Danger?" and "Co-ed Call Girl" (surprisingly both of which star Tori Spelling although "Perfect Body" and "Love Sick: Secrets of a Sex Addict" were close.

Never heard of them. This songs sounds better without the lyrics. I'm sure some club is mixing it and it sounds fabulous.
    They are an English band we've sent over for you along with One Direction. You're welcome. Feel free to keep them

Thread Information