Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lydia Iliff was found naked and disoriented after allegedly leaving her 18-month old daughter to die in a creek bed

Lydia Iliff was found naked and disoriented after allegedly leaving her 18-month old daughter to die in a creek bed

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012...in_a_creek_bed

If anyone can find out how old Lydia is, I will update the article. - FIXED
    Last edited by Olivia; 07-11-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Facebook says class of 98 for high school, so she's probably around 32.

Wonder what kind of meds she needed? Diabetic? My husband is diabetic and it scares the shit outta me! One time he didnt even know his own name :(

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    This is so sad. It says she was trying to find her way back to her baby who was crying and she couldn't find her. :( I feel so bad for her and for that poor baby. Sad all the way around.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    comment on article-

Jodee Hill ? Norborne High
    I'm very sorry for the loss of the family.. its always so sad to hear when a child dies because of a parents lack of good parenting.. this woman should be charged with this little girls death. what kind of parent takes a child while on meth, steals a truck and then leaves her child to die on a bank? not a very good one.

From er cousin's FB-

Kenny Iliff commented on a link.
    Sunday
    well I don't appreciate all these people leaving rude comments about things they do not know, our family was out there everyday looking in areas that we was aloud to look in cause farmers would not let us on there land, Please leave your rude remarks to your self our family is hurt enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Umm. I don't get it.

Coroner Reports Baby Died from Extreme Dehydration
    SALINE COUNTY, Mo. – According to the Saline County coroner, an 18-month-old baby who was missing for a couple of days died from extreme dehydration. FOX 4 has learned new details about an 18-month-old baby found dead in southern Saline County, Missouri over the weekend.

Investigators say Lydia Iliff and her baby girl were first reported missing last Thursday. Early Sunday morning volunteers and sheriff’s deputies found the baby dead on the bank of the Blackwater River.

http://fox4kc.com/2012/07/09/babys-d...investigation/
    Neighbor Pat Steinkuler says Saturday night a naked, disoriented and extremely thirsty Lydia Iliff ran out of a cornfield, with cuts all over her body, to the home of Steinkuhler’s friend. It’s after Iliff told neighbors her car broke down and she got lost in a cornfield in 100 degree heat.

“She was so cut up and she was barefooted. The bottom of her feet had blisters on them from walking in that bare corn,” said Pat Steinkuhler. “She told us she got lost on thursday and it was Saturday night at 11:15 when she showed up at my friend’s house, ” Steinkuhler added.

Iliff told the neighbors what she remembered about her ordeal.

“She said she was so hot and tired that she absolutely could not pack this baby anymore,” she said. “She remembered leaving it by a creek and said she tried to put it in a safe place by some logs and under shade trees, so it might be cooler.

Saline County Sheriff Wally George says investigators haven’t been able to talk to the 32-year-old mother about her baby’s death because Iliff remains in a Marsahll hospital. FOX 4 was told Iliff has two, older children. Investigators are speaking with Iliff’s mother, hoping to gain more information that will help with the investigation.

the sheriff that found the baby
    Alaryn was a beautiful, bright-eyed 18-month-old girl. Saline County Sheriff Wally George said in his 33 years as sheriff, it's cases like this that haunt him.

"I was with that little girl at 2 a.m. at the scene, and I still have that image burned in my brain," George said.
    http://www.kctv5.com/story/18984465/...-be-questioned

Is it confirmed that the mother was on some type of mind altering substance when she left the baby in the woods? Just didn't see that confirmed anywhere besides the troll comment on that article...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

I MUST KNOW......She has a concience, thats what makes me think she didnt mean to harm/put her child in danger. The first article states she was without her medication.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsArkwood View Post
    I MUST KNOW......She has a concience, thats what makes me think she didnt mean to harm/put her child in danger. The first article states she was without her medication.
    It semi sounds like they were both in trouble with the heat and clearly she was lost. I can see her making the decision to try and hide the baby somewhere cool while she went for help. Who knows what medication she was missing but regardless even a healthy person can be severely affected by the heat. I also doubt she expected to be gone for so long.

Very fucking sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

The "mom" is a meth head and on parole ... you can search for her on courts.mo.gov to see her laundry list of crimes. I realize she's bat shit crazy, but I can't wrap my head around letting that excuse her. It's a horribly sad story.

She's probably 32 ... she was 30 in 2010 when she made the news

Lydia Iliff, 30, of Sedalia, pleaded guilty to four counts of forgery. She was one of several defendants charged in an investigation by Pettis County Sheriff?s Sgt. Tolbert Rowe. The defendant admitted that in August she passed three forged checks and that in July and August she helped others forge checks. Execution of a five-year sentence was suspended and the defendant was placed on probation for five years with requirements that she pay restitution, perform 120 hours of community service, and have no contact with others arrested in this investigation.

Ok then... that answers that. Do you have a link to any of her other arrests? Interested to see what constitutes a laundry list of crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by aphaziak View Post
    Ok then... that answers that. Do you have a link to any of her other arrests? Interested to see what constitutes a laundry list of crimes.
    https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do

Then you can search by name ... there's drug arrests, dui, assault, bad checks, failure to keep a kid in a car seat ... just to name a few.

comment on a article

Victoria Iliff 1 day ago
    Lydia is my cousin and I new she was missing before they reported the truck stolen. I was the first to see her car by the cornfield. And at that time all the cops did was run her tags to see if her car was stolen. We couldn't even get anyone to check the car out til that night. I told the police the baby might be in the corn field. For 3 days we tryed to find them but no the police didn't really do there job. After they did do a big search they found the baby within a hour. They should have done that when they first found the truck. If they had the baby might still be with us
    http://fox4kc.com/2012/07/08/babys-b...saline-county/

Alaryn Sophia Iliff
    (February 3, 2011 - July 8, 2012)

Alaryn S. Iliff, 18 months, died on Sunday, July 8, 2012. She was born February 3, 2011, the daughter of Lydia Marie Iliff.

Alaryn was a strong and happy little girl. She had a beautiful personality that caught the attention of everyone around her. She loved to play dress-up and loved the "Ice Age" movie. Her birth and life added greatly to her family. She will be missed dearly.

In addition to her mother, Alaryn is survived by her sister, Lexi Davis; her brother, Joshua Swisher; her grandmother, Debra Iliff; her aunt, Katrina Gritsishin and her uncle, Christopher Hill.

Graveside services will be at 12:00p.m., Thursday, July 12, 2012 at Crown Hill Cemetery.

Alaryn's family will receive friends from 10:00 until 11:30a.m. on Thursday, July 12, 2012 at Ewing-Schutte-Semler Funeral Home.

Alaryn's family suggests memorial contributions or flowers in care of Ewing-Schutte-Semler Funeral Home.

Online condolences may be shared with family at www.EwingSchutteSemlerFH.com

http://www.ewingschuttesemlerfh.com/...02&fh_id=13473

That's sad

Hmm, just speculating here.. but I think Holly Golightly is a hater.

Are you about to get all computer gangsta?

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    Are you about to get all computer gangsta?
    Nah, I got my period the day before yesterday so I am too tired. All the bitch came out a couple days ago.

Unless a mother fucker would.. and then well, I guess we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    She's only allowed to be if this chick was rich

Hate is unlimited.. Pfft.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Oh Shit. You CAUGHT me ... I'm not a big fan of meth addicts who steal cars and leave their babies on creek beds to die. I know, it's silly of me. I didn't admire Kasey Anthony much, either. I'll work on it. Must. Not. Dislike. Baby. Killers.
    Actually, not a "hater." I've really never heard that word used to describe someone who dislikes trash. Now, if I told you what I thought of, say, Kim Kardashian, you might call me a "hater." Wait, we'd still be talking about trash. So that doesn't work, either.

"Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly Golightly View Post
    Oh Shit. You CAUGHT me ... I'm not a big fan of meth addicts who steal cars and leave their babies on creek beds to die. I know, it's silly of me. I didn't admire Kasey Anthony much, either. I'll work on it. Must. Not. Dislike. Baby. Killers.
    Actually, not a "hater." I've really never heard that word used to describe someone who dislikes trash. Now, if I told you what I thought of, say, Kim Kardashian, you might call me a "hater." Wait, we'd still be talking about trash. So that doesn't work, either.

Thread Information