Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Colby Bourg (21) died from natural causes on his birthday

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post
    I never understood this argument. There are worse things out there than poor people, why should we care about the poor? See, it doesn't make sense. People can help save those they want to save.
    Cause: people > hamsters

Why am I bothering?

Join the party Here's some popcorn *hands you bowl*
    Fuck that, have some jerky.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Cause: people > hamsters

Why am I bothering?

Fuck that, have some jerky.
    Hamsters are people too!!!

Is it baby meat jerky? I LOVE baby meat.

Is it baby meat jerky? I LOVE baby meat.

You must mean veal.

I never understood this argument. There are worse things out there than poor people, why should we care about the poor? See, it doesn't make sense. People can help save those they want to save.
    Yeah, I can see that

I will never be convinced there is not something wrong with caring more about the cow the hamburger came from than the impoverished child who has to eat it to survive. So like Ron, I say Good Day.

Wait....would you pay for chemotherapy for a hamster? Cause if you would, maybe I should be asking you out.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    How does this have anything to do with Colby? Why the fuck is anyone paying any attention to this nit? Take that shit to Random or Dumb things threads. :FacePalm:

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

You must mean veal.
    No, I mean baby humans. Fucking tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    Yeah, I can see that

I will never be convinced there is not something wrong with caring more about the cow the hamburger came from than the impoverished child who has to eat it to survive. So like Ron, I say Good Day.
    The problem is, we waste so much clean water and grains feeding animals for the food industry when they take in more than they give. I think the figure is cows eat 16 pounds of grain for every pound of meat they put out. That's a lot of wasted food that could feed those children.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    How does this have anything to do with Colby? Why the fuck is anyone paying any attention to this nit? Take that shit to Random or Dumb things threads. :FacePalm:
    Considering all the replies that are being posted, it's weird that you're calling me the nit.

Back on topic. I'll come back and clean this thread later.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Back on topic. I'll come back and clean this thread later.
    Oh, leave it alone! This was good. Everything gets erased here now.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    I thought it was pretty on-topic because Colby donated his organs. Just delete the stuff about not wanting to donate organs to carnivores.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

You guys are aware that when you don't listen to the admin or mod's of this site, that you may be in the position to be an article here sooner than later and also we are all going to take your body parts and eat them over a nice cozy fire.

And in the spirit of everything, I'd like to quote a B celebrity that just passed away and most likely his organs are not being donated....."Can't we all just get along?".

Oh and RIP Colby.

this thread inspired me to talk with the husband about how he better not resuscitate me and donate my organs if/when I die.

SEE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENED HERE, LEAVE IT ALONEEEEEEE
    I was born to hustle roses down the avenues of the dead.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54545&dateline=129369  0205

Quote Originally Posted by atticus wench View Post
    this thread inspired me to talk with the husband about how he better not resuscitate me and donate my organs if/when I die.

SEE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENED HERE, LEAVE IT ALONEEEEEEE
    I had this talk with my parents around the time of Terri Schiavo, and my dad said "get that shit legal and in writing, because I don't know if I'd be able to pull the plug on you".

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    You guys are aware that when you don't listen to the admin or mod's of this site, that you may be in the position to be an article here sooner than later and also we are all going to take your body parts and eat them over a nice cozy fire.

And in the spirit of everything, I'd like to quote a B celebrity that just passed away and most likely his organs are not being donated....."Can't we all just get along?".

Oh and RIP Colby.
    Well that's extremely generous.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I had this talk with my parents around the time of Terri Schiavo, and my dad said "get that shit legal and in writing, because I don't know if I'd be able to pull the plug on you".
    Yea, I had a relative in this position, and my mom took that as a cue to make sure I knew that she feels the same as you do.

She's ultra religious though, so that would make her pull the plug on me in minutes. Haha.

"He's not alive, he's not here anymore. Let that baby go to Jesus."

Haha, I think I have said this to you before.

Dana is an actual organ donor if anyone cares.

So she most likely isn't a vegetarian either.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    People that kill 100+ of animals every year for fun? You. Are. An. Idiot. Seriously. You obviously know nothing about the hunting lifestyle and just spout off the bullshit propaganda that is spread by PETA.
    First off, hunting is completely regulated. You are only allowed a certain amount of kills a year of a certain population. Like, one buck and maybe five doves. That does not equal 100+. This is to control the population. Go talk to a farmer who has their entire livelihood eaten by an uncontrolled deer population. You are willing to risk someone's means of income to have a rampant population?

Second, I know dozens and dozens of hunters. Not one of them kills and leaves the carcass to rot. They use every single part of the animal they can to feed their family. They kill with one shot so the animal dies within 30 seconds. You think these people are as morally reprehensible as people that keep animals locked in tiny pens to be brutally slaughtered? I would rather eat hunted food instead of food from a slaughterhouse. Gawd, get off your fucking high horse.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    People that kill 100+ of animals every year for fun? You. Are. An. Idiot. Seriously. You obviously know nothing about the hunting lifestyle and just spout off the bullshit propaganda that is spread by PETA.
    First off, hunting is completely regulated. You are only allowed a certain amount of kills a year of a certain population. Like, one buck and maybe five doves. That does not equal 100+. This is to control the population. Go talk to a farmer who has their entire livelihood eaten by an uncontrolled deer population. You are willing to risk someone's means of income to have a rampant population?

Second, I know dozens and dozens of hunters. Not one of them kills and leaves the carcass to rot. They use every single part of the animal they can to feed their family. They kill with one shot so the animal dies within 30 seconds. You think these people are as morally reprehensible as people that keep animals locked in tiny pens to be brutally slaughtered? I would rather eat hunted food instead of food from a slaughterhouse. Gawd, get off your fucking high horse.
    You're calling me an idiot, yet you didn't even understand what I said. D'oh! I wasn't talking about hunters. And I didn't say anything about PETA.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post

Oh and RIP Colby.
    Oh shit. I'll be good, I promise!

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Dana is an actual organ donor if anyone cares.

So she most likely isn't a vegetarian either.
    I am a donor, but people have seemed to miss that point.

YES!

These folks hate people, remember? They don't give a shit if someone has their livelihood destroyed if it's to save animals. And farmers are "proprietors of death" anyway (or something).

When you hate people, logic goes out the window.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    You're calling me an idiot, yet you didn't even understand what I said. D'oh! I wasn't talking about hunters. And I didn't say anything about PETA.
    There are many valid reasons. You don't have a say as to who gets your organs, so if someone has moral oppositions, they might not want to prolong the life of someone who shares different views. For all you know, your heart is going to someone in jail for molesting a child, someone who hunts for fun, a devil worshiper, mass murderer, etc.

You could say the same thing about donating blood, marrow, eggs, sperm, etc. Its own bodies, it's our choice, even in death.
    Orly?
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Orly?
    STOP TWISTING HER WORDS!

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Eh, people obviously hunt for fun. But like TFD, the majority of the people I grew up around hunted, and it's unheard of for them to not eat their kill. I seriously loled that Dana compared hunters with child molesters and mass murderers, though. And then I loled again at "devil worshipers."
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

hail satan!

Thread Information