Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ayla Reynolds-20 months old - Missing since 12/17/2011

A 25,000 dollar short term life insurance policy by an unemployed father? The police must have so much more circumstantial evidence that they are building up behind the scenes.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

http://www.statement-analysis.blogsp...death.html?m=1

The first anniversary of Ayla's disappearance is coming up. Peter Hyatt wrote an emotional piece about Ayla's father purchasing a $25,000 life insurance policy. I thought I would share.

http://www.statement-analysis.blogsp...rests.html?m=1

I couldn't post both links using my phone without doing two. Sorry! This one gives details of the case.

Baby Ayla was reported "missing" 6 weeks after her single chronically unemployed father took out a large life insurance policy against her. Her blood was found in his home where Statement Analysis indicated deception on his part. He failed his polygraph.

His words revealed that Ayla was dead.

Police officials agreed.

As basic as these facts appear, her father, Justin DiPietro, remains free.

Not so for her grandfather.

Baby Ayla was a battered child, bruises, marks, and eventually, a broken arm in the home of her father and paternal grandmother, Phoebe DiPietro, who was also indicated for deception when she appeared on television claiming to have "heard nothing" that fateful night when Ayla lost her life.

After both Statement Analysis and body language analysis indicated her for deception, she was forced to apologize for "misleading" the media on the night she heard "nothing":

She wasn't even in the home.

Justin DiPietro's sister was also in the home that night and has been indicated for deception, taking a page from her brother's method of lying, refusing to say she passed her polygraph, allowing us to say:

If she is unable to bring herself to say she passed her polygraph, we are unable to say it for her.

Prosecutors have heard the evidence against DiPietro but have refused, to date, to bring charges.

Local media has refused to challenge this decision.

We recall the quaking Alex Hunter, Boulder DA who deceived the press, via passivity, when the Grand Jury returned indictments against John and Patsy Ramsey, in the death of their daughter, Jonbenet, in 1997, as he feared going up against private sector attorneys.

Since local media refuses to ask questions of prosecutors, it remains to be seen if the same fear of the private sector is behind the lack of judicial action in a case which has, from the first week, been without mystery, other than what body of water Ayla's body was unceremoniously dumped by her father, even as he addressed the rumors "floating out there" (see initial analysis), while refusing any "negotiations" with the "kidnappers" of Baby Ayla.

As we have seen from the start: Ayla never had a chance.

From the Bangor Daily News:

Cumberland County Jail
    Ronald Reynolds
    PORTLAND, Maine — A Portland man who is the grandfather of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds was recently arrested after threatening family members with a knife, police said.
    Ronald Reynolds, 53, is accused of one count of criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, according to Portland Police Chief Mike Sauschuck.
    Reynolds confronted the family member with a knife during a domestic dispute Friday, May 31, the police chief said.

When police were called to the scene, Reynolds was not cooperative and had to be subdued with a Taser, Sauschuck said. He was brought to the Cumberland County Jail and later released on bail.
    Reynolds’ granddaughter has been missing since December 2011 and is presumed dead

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...-arrested.html

Ayla Reynolds Missing Update: Trista Reynolds, Mom Of Maine Toddler, Wants Dad Justin DiPietro Arrested And Shares New Case Info

http://www.ibtimes.com/ayla-reynolds...ietro-arrested

Trista Reynolds, Supporters Yell At Justin DiPietro, Father Of Ayla Reynolds
    APSep 25, 2013

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3990882?utm_hp_ref=crime

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Circumstantial evidence substantiated by physical evidence. Why can't they, or why won't they, indict the father? Send it to a grand jury - see what they say.

This angel baby deserves to be found for a proper burial and deserves justice. Way too many babies being murdered, being reported "missing" or not being reported at all, and no one gets the blame. Thanks Casey. Such a role model.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    http://www.statement-analysis.blogsp...death.html?m=1

The first anniversary of Ayla's disappearance is coming up. Peter Hyatt wrote an emotional piece about Ayla's father purchasing a $25,000 life insurance policy. I thought I would share.
    It's pretty strange that he only bought one policy...when he had two kids.

Sorry, I haven't been following this case, but has the police confirmed that there was blood in his house? From a few article I read this morning..the ones I seen said the police had not confirmed the blood being Ayla's.

I haven't read anything except the thread but the article Beli posted said this >>

[QUOTE]Department of Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland said Sunday night said that testing has revealed that at least some of the blood samples that were found in the home during a December search belong to Ayla."The testing has not been completed and more work remains, but we have found samples of Ayla's blood," he said.The site also says that police told the family the amount of blood is “more than a small cut would produce.”McCausland wouldn't say how much blood had been discovered at the home.[QUOTE]

So maybe yes? There seems to be conflicting detail though?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    They haven't raised very much yet on the GoFundMe.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I'm reading this for the first time and I really don't think she's alive. I wish someone would speak up so the people who care about her could have some closure. Not knowing would be the worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    http://www.wmur.com/article/ayla-rey...arance/9949097

Ayla Reynolds declared dead by court 5 years after her disappearance

PORTLAND, Maine —
    Ayla Reynolds, the 20-month-old who has been missing for more than five years, has been declared dead by a judge.

A Cumberland County probate judge declared Ayla dead on May 17 and appointed her mother, Trista Reynolds, of Portland, as the personal representative of her estate.

Ayla was reported missing from a home in Waterville by her father, Justin DiPietro, in December 2011.

State police launched a massive search for Ayla and later said they believed she was dead.

According to documents on file on the Cumberland County Probate Court website, DiPietro now lives in California.

No charges have ever been filed in Ayla's disappearance.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Shake the shit out of that motherfucker and hang his ass upside down over a vat of cobras. Bet his stupid ass will talk then.

Fucker.

20 months old and mom hasn't seen the baby in what, 7 years?

If that were me, I'd be dead, because my own family would have killed me had I had anything to do with my own child's disappearance.

This motherfucker better count his goddamn lucky stars that no one has come for his bitch ass yet.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I can't believe it's been 10 years.

https://www.centralmaine.com/2021/12...olds-ramps-up/

A decade in, the case of missing Waterville child Ayla Reynolds ramps up
    Geeze. She would have been almost 12 years old now. Did they not test the blood found in his basement? It's pretty obvious to me that he killed her and they've been able to convict people without a body before. I couldn't imagine being the mother and knowing that he killed my baby and was never held accountable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information