Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Joe Paterno (85) died of lung cancer

And reading all the people who caught him, the janitor Jim Calhoun who witnessed it and told no one, Mcqueary (?) who saw the anal penetration and how the higher ups on down kept covering up this! I can't comprehend how ANY of these people live with themselves....

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Yeah, and Sandusky will face trial. Or kill himself beforehand. Whichever. The guy who abets him doesn't get a free pass. It's not one over the other.
    Might die anyway. These fuckers are old.

Reporting him and not following up isn't the same as unbuckling their pants. But I heard tons about Sandusky and only bits and pieces of Paterno's involvement.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Don't let some child molester steal this guy's thunder Ron. If that Sandusky guy wanted all of the attention then he should've made something of himself and become a sports icon! As it is, he's just a lowly kiddie diddler. Hardly even worth mentioning in this thread if you ask me.

So, back to Paterno bashing.....
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

Quote Originally Posted by sarabei View Post
    And reading all the people who caught him, the janitor Jim Calhoun who witnessed it and told no one, Mcqueary (?) who saw the anal penetration and how the higher ups on down kept covering up this! I can't comprehend how ANY of these people live with themselves....
    Well I heard Mcqueary might have been molested himself

Really? I hadn't heard that!!

I think the janitor did tell people, and he was sobbing and slightly old and confused, and everyone ignored him.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I think the janitor did tell people, and he was sobbing and slightly old and confused, and everyone ignored him.
    That's what I read too. He was one of the only ones that told.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    That's what I read too. He was one of the only ones that told.
    I believe the problem with him is that he now has Alzheimer's and can't be relied on to testify.

Has anyone (men) bothered to mention what THEY would do if they were the one who stumbled upon the molestations?

It's hard for me to say for sure, especially since I'm not the type of guy to get all up in arms over shit. But I'm pretty sure if I witnessed this guy molesting boys, or knew for a fact that it was occurring, I'd probably try to fight him right there on the spot.

Makes you almost call into question the manhood of the men who failed to do anything about this. I realize that age may have been an issue, but still...

I didn't realize how old the janitor was at the time, I know he was so upset they were concerned he would have a heart attack. He was given the name of who to report it to but didn't...perhaps because of his age? And what was with Sandusky driving around the parking lot every couple of hours that night? Intimidation? Calhoun has dementia now and that is why he can't testify.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    Has anyone (men) bothered to mention what THEY would do if they were the one who stumbled upon the molestations?

It's hard for me to say for sure, especially since I'm not the type of guy to get all up in arms over shit. But I'm pretty sure if I witnessed this guy molesting boys, or knew for a fact that it was occurring, I'd probably try to fight him right there on the spot.

Makes you almost call into question the manhood of the men who failed to do anything about this. I realize that age may have been an issue, but still...
    Call the police. Call the police. Call the police. Call the police. This guy was anally sodomizing a kid and someone saw him, and then sucking a little boy's penis. CALL THE GODDAMN COPS. After beating the shit out of him.

OR.....let's take another approach. If this crime was witnessed, then that means there is an actual victim, right there, that needs help. Forget about Sandusky for a second, what about the little boy sitting there with a swollen rectum who now has to go home with his rapist?!

You're telling me that the incident itself was more of a concern than the immediate and future well being of the child??? Why not go snatch the kid up and take him straight to the authorities or hospital for help? There's actually multiple things they did wrong.

1. Didn't help the kid
    2. Didn't beat the dude's ass
    3. Didn't report/follow up on the crime

I don't understand how shit didn't stop when they walked in on him. I could be fucking around at my job with a grown ass woman in the shower, and I would probably break out if someone walked in on us. And the shit I do is legal.

I dunno, I mean if you're about to bust, and you just need a few seconds longer...

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    I dunno, I mean if you're about to bust, and you just need a few seconds longer...
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...vinegar%20face

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Might die anyway. These fuckers are old.

Reporting him and not following up isn't the same as unbuckling their pants. But I heard tons about Sandusky and only bits and pieces of Paterno's involvement.
    By not following up, he allowed it to continue. So, in essence, he unbuttoned the pants of every kid after he was made aware.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to strmmrgrrl again.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Wasn't sure if this goes here. I'm just posting the summary, but the rest of the article is at the link

Joe Paterno knew Jerry Sandusky was abusing children 40 years ago, a bombshell report has claimed
    A boy told Paterno in 1976 that he had been molested by Sandusky, judge reportedly said insurers in litigation with Penn State are claiming

Judge said there was no evidence to suggest officials at Penn State knew about the allegation
    Sandusky was convicted in 2012 of sexually abusing 10 boys - including his own adopted son
    He was jailed for 30-60 years in 2012 and is now appealing a 45-count child sexual abuse conviction
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...0-hearing.html

And here's the local Pennlive.com. There's way more to the article at the link.
    http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/05...cart_big-photo
    A new bombshell dropped in the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal Thursday.

It came in the form of a single line in a court order on a related insurance coverage case involving Penn State, and its full ramifications can't immediately be gauged.

But that line was eye-popping in itself.

The line in question states that one of Penn State's insurers has claimed "in 1976, a child allegedly reported to PSU's Head Coach Joseph Paterno that he (the child) was sexually molested by Sandusky."

The order also cites separate references in 1987 and 1988 in which unnamed assistant coaches witnessed inappropriate contact between Sandusky and unidentified children, and a 1988 case that was supposedly referred to Penn State's athletic director at the time.

All, the opinion states, are described in victims' depositions taken as part of the still-pending insurance case, but that, according a PennLive review of the case file, are apparently under seal.

"There is no evidence that reports of these incidents ever went further up the chain of command at PSU," Judge Gary Glazer wrote, in determining that because Penn State's executive officers - its president and trustees - weren't aware of the allegations, he would not bar claims from that time frame from insurance coverage.

I read this story a few days ago. This story has disgusted me from the being. All these people who looked the other way for all these years. I honesty can't fathom how these men who knew, stood there on the sidelines standing next to Sandusky. How many times did they stand there next to those kids knowing what was most probably going to happen to them? I hope every single one of them, who could have done something to save one of these boys, rots in hell. Sick, sick, sick...

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

One of Jerry Sandusky's adult sons faces multiple charges of sexual offenses involving children, more than 5 years after the former Penn State assistant coach was himself first arrested.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSto...social_fb_abcn

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    One of Jerry Sandusky's adult sons faces multiple charges of sexual offenses involving children, more than 5 years after the former Penn State assistant coach was himself first arrested.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSto...social_fb_abcn
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    same

From TMZ

Jeffrey Sandusky allegedly texted his underage accuser asking for naked photos and shots of her "taking a piss" ... this according to the police report.
    The report mentions 2 accusers (referred to as "Victim #1" and "Victim #2") who are sisters. Sandusky was dating their mother.
    Victim #1 claims in 2016, Sandusky made several secret inappropriate sexual advances toward her -- many of them over text message.
    She claims in the report Sandusky asked for pictures of her "boobs" and explained "it's not weird because he studied medicine."
    Also in the report, she claims Sandusky also asked for her to send photos of her "in the morning when she is dressing for school" and also "while she is changing or taking a 'piss,' etc."
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/13/jeffre...police-report/

Last edited by wondery; 02-13-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Thread Information