Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Dee Blanchard (48) Found Deceased; Facebook Post Led To Discovery of Body

Dee Dee Blanchard (48) Found Deceased; Facebook Post Led To Discovery of Body

Officials have found a 19-year-old girl who went missing and whose mother was found dead yesterday.

Gypsy Blancharde, who is wheelchair bound and has several health issues, was located safe in another state Greene County Sheriff Jim Arnott said this morning.

Arnott also said a "person of interest" is in custody, also in another state.

Claudinnea "Dee Dee" Blancharde, 48, was found dead in her home Sunday afternoon in the 2100 block of North Volunteer Way. Her daughter Gypsy was also missing at that time.

A Facebook poster has claimed responsibility using vulgar language and without giving a name.

During a morning press conference, Sheriff Jim Arnott confirmed the mother had been found "deceased of a violent nature." He said Dee Dee Blancharde is believed to have died more than 24 hours before her body was found.

Arnott said investigators had not yet determined a motive in the killing.

Reporters asked Arnott if Gypsy is a suspect, to which he replied, "We're not ruling anything out."

Arnott said he did not believe the killing was random. He said it was "targeted."

Arnott said the family had recently move to the area.

"This family moved here from another state a little while back," Arnott said.

Deputies say they were first alerted by calls and a suspicious post on the mother and daughter's shared Facebook page.

On that post, another comment says the daughter was also harmed.

At the press conference, Arnott said investigators are able to "trace" posts on social media.

Arnott said several friends and neighbors called 911 to check on the mother and daughter, and one neighbor entered the home through a window but did not find anyone.

Deputies searched the home after 3 p.m. and found the elder Blancharde.

In a KY3 news story from about six years ago, it was revealed that the Blanchardes had a home built by Habitat for Humanity after the family moved because of Hurricane Katrina.

"It's so easy to live here and so peaceful," said Dee Dee Blancharde during the TV interview.

Gypsy listed some of the amenities of the new home and how they helped her get around in a wheelchair. She said: "It just proves happy endings are not just in fairy tales. They are real."

The Sheriff's Office continues to investigate the case, and urges anyone with information to call 911 or the GCSO tip line at 417-829-6230.

An autopsy is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. today.

A neighbor, Cheryl Goss, said she had known the mother and daughter for the past eight or nine years and they were "very sweet" people.

"Thank you, Jesus," Goss said upon learning that Gypsy Blancharde had been found. Goss said it was a relief to know the 19-year-old woman was safe, but also said that it was a sickening feeling to learn of Dee Dee Blancharde death.

Habitat for Humanity of Springfield is urging people to show support for the family and help in the search.

"This news is devastating to Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, MO, our community and families," said Larry Peterson, executive director, said in a news release. "At this time, our sole focus is finding Gypsy Blancharde. We ask the community to join us in prayer for the Blancharde Family."
    http://www.news-leader.com/story/new...hter/71236652/

https://www.facebook.com/deegyp.blancharde?fref=ts

Here is the shared Facebook. Best look quick before all the crazy shit is gone.

Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 06-15-2015 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

First time to start a thread. If I messed up, please be gentle with me!

The article at the link has a copy of the first post that the killer left. In another, he/she claimed to have stabbed the mother and raped the daughter. I can't link the Facebook page from my iPad, but it is under Dee Gyp Blancharde.

View previous comments

Lily Strain I am here. The police r trying to find her
    1 ? 20 hrs

Sue Bordelon replied ? 3 Replies

Killswitch Kandi Rourke Is her Cube there?
    20 hrs ? Edited

Kimberly Blanchard Yes the car is here. They are not. We're trying to cover all bases. No new news.
    20 hrs

Killswitch Kandi Rourke replied ? 1 Reply

Sue Bordelon Did they get in the house to check
    20 hrs

Lily Strain Her car is here. No one on the house. The cops told me to leAve. There is nothing I can do
    20 hrs

Amy Gash-Pinegar replied ? 4 Replies

Killswitch Kandi Rourke Ok thank you.
    20 hrs

Dee Ducote Are they tracing the phone?
    20 hrs

Lora Nixdorf Is Gyps power chair there? When they go out Dee takes her regular W/C if her power chair not there they may be at neighbors in the sub division
    20 hrs

Dee Ducote If posting online using the phone, it can be traced.
    1 ? 20 hrs

Killswitch Kandi Rourke The phone goes straight to voicmail which means the phone is off or not charged.
    20 hrs

Dee Ducote But if they aren't home, it means these.posts came from the smartphone.
    1 ? 20 hrs

Sue Bordelon True
    20 hrs

Kimberly Blanchard Here's the thing guys...I know everyone is very concerned. We need to realize that whoever posted this can read all of this.
    3 ? 20 hrs

Killswitch Kandi Rourke You can trace the IP address. They should be able to find out where the post came from.
    3 ? 20 hrs

Lora Nixdorf The police should talk to neighbors some one came to take them to the movies
    20 hrs

Dee Ducote replied ? 1 Reply

Sue Bordelon So perhaps phone was dropped and lost
    2 ? 20 hrs

Kasi Flory Oh please dear God let them be okay. Please keep updates.
    5 ? 20 hrs

Daniel Dano Owen OK everyone post on their site looking for Dee Gyp Blancharde please help find
    3 ? 19 hrs

Lora Nixdorf Ok I called The Hope Lodge in KC they aren't there
    1 ? 19 hrs

Tyrrin Brown any news?
    18 hrs

Kimberly Blanchard Unfortunately, nothing new.
    18 hrs

Lily Strain please share my next post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 ? 18 hrs

Lily Strain It's not official but my friends Dee Gyp Blancharde is missing. I might be jumping the gun, but God forbid something happened to them. PLEASE SHARE!!!!!!! Call the Greene County Sherrif. 417 864-1810.
    Lily Strain's photo.
    5 ? 18 hrs

Katelyn Stephens replied ? 6 Replies

Christy Hall Clatterbuck GOD PLEASE bring them home safely! !
    3 ? 18 hrs

Christy Hall Clatterbuck If anyone hears anything please let me know.. these two precious people are so so sweet and doesn't deserve this.. they've been through enough!
    17 hrs

Shani Kanner Lucas Let's pray she dropped her phone and some demented person is playing tricks...dear G-d
    2 ? 16 hrs

Shelby Squashingroff Is her cats there
    16 hrs

Diane M. Dowell Praying! Keep us posted
    1 ? 16 hrs

Wanda Adams Duet What happened? Dee are ya'll alright?
    16 hrs

Eric Williams Prayers Up they are found and ok. OMG thod is a horrible status update and sick.
    16 hrs

Eric Williams replied ? 3 Replies

Tim Piland So everything is ok?
    16 hrs

Shani Kanner Lucas replied ? 1 Reply

Robin King Bodnar http://www.ky3.com/.../Mother-daught...48998_33578556

Mother, daughter missing, considered endangered
    Clauddinnea and Gypsy Blancharde haven't been seen...
    KY3.COM|BY KY3
    15 hrs

Tye Wolfe I am a neighbor and here is what I know. Dee dee and gypsy are not at their home. The sheriff's department is here and they have begun an investigation. What I was told by one of the deputies an hour ago was that they are not in the home (alive or not)...See More
    1 ? 15 hrs

Larry Peterson replied ? 2 Replies

Shani Kanner Lucas Staying positive...please let their phone be lost and this is a really sick joke...Dear G-d, hear our prayers Amen
    15 hrs

Tye Wolfe This is now an active sheriff's department case and we may not get much info until it is resolved. I will try to let you know more as I find out, but realize that whoever posted these messages, real or not, is able to see everything we have posted.
    1 ? 15 hrs

Don Houseknecht Lord, bring them both home safe. I met them last year at Disney. My prayers are with them.
    1 ? 15 hrs

Shani Kanner Lucas replied ? 1 Reply

Allen Webster Dee and gypsy has been thru a lot in their they don't need this they very nice people i hate that something bad always happens to her but i will say if someone has taken them against their will that person will face a ton of charges and be put in prison ..i will pray that nothing has happened to them and everything is ok .and if a person did take them i pray that person gets what's coming to them....
    1 ? 15 hrs

Drake J. Chabert I hope all turns out well and just a mistake. Please keep posted on news.
    14 hrs

Killswitch Kandi Rourke I just got to talk to a detective on the case. They have police at the house and are getting a search warrant.
    3 ? 14 hrs

Killswitch Kandi Rourke replied ? 2 Replies

Christi Hammock They dont need a dam search warrant if there is any despute
    1 ? 14 hrs

Joey Duet Sending prayers!!!!! Hopefully she just lost her phone and this is just some sicko's idea of a joke!
    12 hrs

Jill Rodrigue Casillas Praying for their safe return.
    12 hrs

Christi Hammock It is confirmed the mother is deseaced n gyp still missing
    7 hrs

Christi Hammock replied ? 2 Replies ? 5 hrs

Jill Sims Praying for Gyp to be found
    6 hrs

Wendy Roberts Praying for my dear friend Dee and her sweet daughter Gyp
    4 hrs

Jayne Bailey Oh sis I'm crying my eyes out.
    4 hrs

Shani Kanner Lucas This can't be true...no no no
    3 hrs

Don Houseknecht Is their vehicle missing? I pray Gypsy is still alive.
    2 hrs

Christi Hammock Gyp is safe they found her in another state
    1 ? 2 hrs

Don Houseknecht Praise God!
    1 ? 1 hr

Don Houseknecht What state?
    1 hr

Dee Ducote I don't think anyone should post on this page anymore. Go to the prayer page.
    1 hr

Sharon Lewis Hamblett replied ? 3 Replies ? 24 mins

Christi Hammock They didnt say just said they had person of interest n she was safe more at noon ,,,detvs r heading to that state
    1 ? 1 hr

Mandy Cranford Where is the prayer page Dee Ducote? I can't find it.
    1 hr

opps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Last edited by beli; 06-15-2015 at 10:11 AM.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Whoa.

Police say they aren't ruling the daughter out yet.

And, if that little girl did it, she'll be, legit, the craziest looking killer in history.

Here she is in all of her princess glory!

A wheelchair-bound mentally handicapped person? I sincerely doubt it. I think the police are just trying to give out answers faster than they actually have them.

the person posting on her fb account said the daughter was raped. ugh. this is fucking cray.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    A wheelchair-bound mentally handicapped person? I sincerely doubt it. I think the police are just trying to give out answers faster than they actually have them.
    I thought the mom was in the wheelchair?

ETA: I stand corrected. WTF, police department!?! Little wheelchair bound killer who runs away without her scooter afterwards? Insane!

These poor people lost their home in hurricane Katrina. Now the mother was murdered and the severely handicapped daughter is without a caregiver. This is so sad

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    These poor people lost their home in hurricane Katrina. Now the mother was murdered and the severely handicapped daughter is without a caregiver. This is so sad
    Unless, of course, the daughter is somekind of handicapped Lizzie Borden, since the police "aren't ruling anything out"

I don't understand how the daughter could be even possibly considered to suspect. From the look of the photos posted on the page she can not have more of a 5 or 6 year olds IQ and wheelchair boy and to boot. No way she is planning to have her mother murderes and to drive to Wisconsin after words.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I don't understand how the daughter could be even possibly considered to suspect. From the look of the photos posted on the page she can not have more of a 5 or 6 year olds IQ and wheelchair boy and to boot. No way she is planning to have her mother murderes and to drive to Wisconsin after words.
    I was not aware you could get someones IQ from 2 photos of them. I smell a Nobel for someone!

I would bet the girl enjoys cosplaying, hence the banner at the top of the page. I'd bet that was why she was dressed up in the pictures as a princess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post

I would bet the girl enjoys cosplaying, hence the banner at the top of the page. I'd bet that was why she was dressed up in the pictures as a princess.
    She has a few pics like that.

I was not aware you could get someones IQ from 2 photos of them. I smell a Nobel for someone!

Well, all the articles describe her as developmentally disabled and it doesn't take an intuitive genius to see from her pictures that she's obviously not a healthy person/probably doesn't have a super high IQ.

I have enough kids to know dressing like a princess, laying on the grass with a puppy and loving the zoo is pretty much a typical 6 year old thing. It was not an insult, I was standing up for her. She does not hold the mental capacity to plan it. From what I see they have no family at all in the state they live in which means it's doubtful anybody's going to come and take this girl so she's going to end up in a group home. It is going to be very difficult.

Well, all the articles describe her as developmentally disabled and it doesn't take an intuitive genius to see from her pictures that she's obviously not a healthy person/probably doesn't have a super high IQ.
    Developmentally disabled doesn't always mean the person is also mentally disabled. Granted, she doesn't look like she has the total mental faculties of a regular 19 year old, but it also doesn't mean she has the intelligence of a 6 year old.

I'm going to laugh so hard if she was in cahoots with someone.

yEAH, special needs people murdering their parents is always lulz.

My bad she's holding a teddy bear in her picture in the picture of her and her mother they have a puppy. the tea party, the doll... Normal 6 year old stuff. Must you find any excuse to call me out in every thread? She is safe. Hopefully the asshole who posted didn't actually rape her.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    My bad she's holding a teddy bear in her picture in the picture of her and her mother they have a puppy. the tea party, the doll... Normal 6 year old stuff. Must you find any excuse to call me out in every thread? She is safe. Hopefully the asshole who posted didn't actually rape her.
    My getting an IQ from a picture comment was not meant as a serious dig at you. Don't take shit so personal.

Thread Information