Page 342 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 842 1342 ... LastLast
Results 8,526 to 8,550 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Was it arrogance or self-confidence?
    After I wrote my last post I was wondering this same thing. Self-confidence can often come across as being arrogance. Either way, he seemed like a nice guy

Probably more self confidence. Arrogant does come across more negatively. He wasn't a jerk at all. He was never rude or mean to me. He always came across very sure of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I sometimes forget that I'm talking about a person who had life experiences with people and made impressions and connections, etc. It's easy to disconnect when you never met the person. He does seem like a really nice guy. There is a picture posted on his facebook group and he had a beautiful eye color. Sad.
    I watched a couple of videos of him this morning and it was really weird. I think seeing the crime scene photos and spending ages reading about his death and everyone picking his murder apart, you forget that Travis was a real person that people actually knew. Seeing the videos this morning made that seem more obvious to me as previously I'd only seen photos so it was weird to suddenly see these videos of him as a living person, interacting with people and enjoying life. I have no idea if that makes sense lol.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    Probably more self confidence. Arrogant does come across more negatively. He wasn't a jerk at all. He was never rude or mean to me. He always came across very sure of himself.

I was just curious I understand what you mean. I think men of his age sometimes come off as arrogant to some because they haven't been able to hone their confidence.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I watched a couple of videos of him this morning and it was really weird. I think seeing the crime scene photos and spending ages reading about his death and everyone picking his murder apart, you forget that Travis was a real person that people actually knew. Seeing the videos this morning made that seem more obvious to me as previously I'd only seen photos so it was weird to suddenly see these videos of him as a living person, interacting with people and enjoying life. I have no idea if that makes sense lol.
    I know exactly what you mean. The pic of his body in the shower really upset me. This was a human being, and he was just discarded like garbage. I realize that happens in almost every murder, but this was one of the few times I've actually SEEN it.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Yeah, I remembered about the bubbling and the gas because it grossed me out. I can't remember who testified to it though, possibly the crime scene tech?
    It was the first responding officer who testified to that. Then Martinez brought it up when questioning the M.E. and he said it was a common occurrence for large wounds, like the one on T's neck.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Something about the individual body parts bothered me. His calves hands, feet, and eyelashes....
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

I think it was the hand pictures that bothered me. I kept thinking about how desperate and terrified you must be to try to grab a knife with your bare hands and try to fend off someone who is stabbing you. Then seeing the picture of him just dumped in the shower like he was nothing.

I severed a tendon in the same spot where Travis has the huge gash by his thumb, so it makes me shudder how deep it is. When it severed it shot a spray of blood on the wall, so I can see that happening to him as well. But it doesn't matter with him since he was basically getting hurt elsewhere.

I watched his memorial for the first time the other night (thought I'd already seen it long ago but hadn't) and I cried like a baby. For him, his family, his friends...and just looking at those pics of him growing up...I have two boys, 5 and 8, and it absolutely rips my heart out to think of someone hurting one of them. I see the little boy in Travis as a 30-year-old and I can't even imagine the pain of losing him, especially in such a brutal, heartbreaking way.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    Huffington Post is using my pictures of the house after it was cleaned and on the market.
    Do you have a link? I'd really like to see the "after" pics of the house. I don't even understand how you could begin to get that kind of mess cleaned up.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Change your technique. Get your body as close as you can to his. Squat. Don't spread your legs so far apart you can't get up. USE YOUR LEGS, NOT YOUR BACK. Basically, squat and put your feet at his armpits, push his upper body up, put your arms in his arm pits, wrap your arms around his chest/torso, take one of your hands and grab your opposite wrist. Use your knees to push his upper body forward, move your feet closer to his body, once you have him and your body in a comfortable position, lift up with your legs. You will pick him up.

If your arms aren't long enough to wrap around him. Still put your arms under his pits, but now, move your upper arms behind his head. Take one wrist and grab your opposite wrist. You can pick him up or drag him. Just be careful. Use your legs with these techniques and not your back. I don't want you getting hurt.

You can do it! Have fun!

This is exactly how I was picturing her picking him up and dragging him.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    How long was it between the pic of Travis in the shower and the pic of Travis bleeding on the ground?

My own theory is that Travis was in the shower after some sort of argument (possibly about the Cancun trip). Jodi may have been clothed at that point (they were not in the shower together). Jodi came in and snapped a pic of Travis is the shower, he got pissed, was like, leave me the fuck alone (or something), which was the last straw for Jodi. She went and got her knife, which was maybe with her stuff in the bedroom. Came back, Travis was out of the shower, she attacked him. The camera was knocked off the bathroom counter or something and it took a pic of the ceiling during the attack. I also wonder if she somehow accidentally set the timer on it and it inadvertently took the other pic of his body.

This is all just speculation of course.
    Only a few minutes, IIRC. I also seem to remember that there were TWENTY deleted shower pics prior to the ceiling pic. I could be totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I think the stuffing him in the shower would be a bigger feat than dragging him down the tile floor. I think she would have to step into the shower as well and that's why his body is somewhat at an angle.

It also looks like he was still bleeding while he was in the shower. If you look at the shower pic, he has some blood spatter along the gash in his neck. There is no blood anywhere else (except his mouth and nose, but that's not what I am talking about) so Jodi would have had to clean up his body. Possibly turning the shower on. But even after the shower was turned off, he still bled a little. In order to continue to bleed, your heart still has to be pumping. I think he was still alive, but incapacitated, when placed in the shower.

There is also blood spatter on the sink, so he was standing in front of the sink at some point. Maybe he was standing at the sink when the wound was inflicted, he took off down the hall, she takes off after him, he collapses at the end of the hall, where the carpet begins, and she starts the drag back to the bathroom.

Yes. And, just because there are drag marks on the heels of his feet doesn't mean she drug him head first down the entire hall. The drag marks don't seem to be that bad. Maybe she did drag him down the hall by his feet, made it to the bathroom, turned him around (it wouldn't take much to spin someone around on tile) and drug him upper body first towards the shower.

He only had three defensive wounds on his hands, right? Two small and one larger one? This is not a fight for your life (for two minutes). If the attack took about two minutes and he was fighting for his life, I would think there would be defensive wounds all over his hands and arms. Not just three. She attacked him, he had enough gusto to fight for a few seconds, and became incapacitated. In those few seconds is where he received the defensive wounds. Of course, this is my own opinion.
    Glad I'm not the only one who thought the shower stuff would be the hardest part! I can see how she could have dragged him based on the scenario quoted above, but getting him over that lip in the shower, dear gosh.

I do wonder how she managed to get traction in the hallway though, considering the amount of blood.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    I agree with that being what happened. I'm curious about the other pictures of him posing though that occurred before then. I'm wondering when she got set off about the Cancun thing. (If it was before the "shower modeling" and she decided to attack him) or if it was during their modeling session and then she left, grabbed the knife and came back.

He was very loved. He seems like a bit of a womanizer and a flirt, but has many people who cared about him.

I noticed on the Websleuths forum that I was mentioned as someone who knows him, because I quoted a YouTube video on here where someone said they were in an armed robbery attempt and Travis was there and told the girl that nothing bad would happen to her. That wasn't me!
    everyone keeps mentioning the cancun thing.....was that really the catalyst for the attack, or is that just speculation?

honestly, i think travis was pretty shitty to jodi. that in no way, shape, or form excuses her behavior, and travis most definitely did not deserve to be taken out the way he was. but still, he totally led her on and used her. that sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I think it was the hand pictures that bothered me. I kept thinking about how desperate and terrified you must be to try to grab a knife with your bare hands and try to fend off someone who is stabbing you. Then seeing the picture of him just dumped in the shower like he was nothing.
    My hand literally spasm-ed on my mouse when I read that.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    everyone keeps mentioning the cancun thing.....was that really the catalyst for the attack, or is that just speculation?

honestly, i think travis was pretty shitty to jodi. that in no way, shape, or form excuses her behavior, and travis most definitely did not deserve to be taken out the way he was. but still, he totally led her on and used her. that sucks.
    I believe speculation. I tried to place myself as a woman scorned to think if that would set me off and it would. Then I realized I would never hurt anyone (obviously) as well as I am too lazy to drive across the city, let alone 3,000 miles for anyone.

I think Jodi was good as a "Friend With Benefits" but she was never a girl to take home. Even if she converted Mormon, he wanted that pure, lifelong Mormon girl. It drove her crazy with jealousy that no matter how hard she tried, she wouldn't be the "one" that bagged the flirtatious bachelor.

I thought it was speculation... Though, it makes sense that him going to Cancun with other girls there would make her go even more crazy. And the timing of it - literally right before he was due to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I know exactly what you mean. The pic of his body in the shower really upset me. This was a human being, and he was just discarded like garbage. I realize that happens in almost every murder, but this was one of the few times I've actually SEEN it.
    Isn't it strange that mainstream media is showing these autopsy and crime scene photos like it's no big deal? I can't figure out how we progressed to this point - am I wrong or is it different in this case? I've never seen photos like these shown on TV/news, In Session, or on HuffPo, Crimesider, etc. They're always blurred almost to the point where you can't see anything at all (I'm thinking, for example, of the photos they showed of the girl in CA who supposedly bound/hung herself over the rich guy's balcony after his son had fallen down the stairs and died a few days earlier). What is different about this case - or is this just a new direction the world is going in? Is it the fact that it happened almost 5 years ago, they figure enough time has elapsed that it shouldn't bother people as much? I just don't get it.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Really, it's just speculation, but it's speculation based on evidence. Apparently Jodi had hacked T's FB or MySpace account or something and that's how she found out about him taking Mimi (which she misconstrued as a romantic trip, when in actuality, they were only friends) to Cancun. I believe it was the next day that she stole the gun and started making plans. I think that was the last straw for her. Travis knew she'd hacked his account again and told her to stay out of his life forever. My theory is that their little rendezvous was supposed to be their last, which I guess it was. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    My hand literally spasm-ed on my mouse when I read that.
    I severed the top of my index finger as a child and for years I had nightmares about injuring my hands. One of my worst recurring nightmares involved knives being stabbed through my hands (I have no idea why as I severed my finger in a car door not with a knife). I can't imagine the terror and desperation you must feel to be forced to try to grab a knife.

Was she blonde before she met travis?

Quote Originally Posted by chaosengine View Post
    Really, it's just speculation, but it's speculation based on evidence. Apparently Jodi had hacked T's FB or MySpace account or something and that's how she found out about him taking Mimi (which she misconstrued as a romantic trip, when in actuality, they were only friends) to Cancun. I believe it was the next day that she stole the gun and started making plans. I think that was the last straw for her. Travis knew she'd hacked his account again and told her to stay out of his life forever. My theory is that their little rendezvous was supposed to be their last, which I guess it was. Heh.
    I just don't get how her pussy was that great that he would let this psycho in the house. If some dude drove way far after I told him to fuck off and was being persuasive about getting into my home? No thank you. I wonder if there is a double standard, people don't expect the woman to flip shit like that. But I've seen enough Lifetime and Investigation Discovery shows to know that's far from the truth.

I just don't get how her pussy was that great that he would let this psycho in the house. If some dude drove way far after I told him to fuck off and was being persuasive about getting into my home? No thank you. I wonder if there is a double standard, people don't expect the woman to flip shit like that. But I've seen enough Lifetime and Investigation Discovery shows to know that's far from the truth.
    I'm sure I read something where one of Travis's friends made a comment about asking Travis if he was scared Jodi might hurt him. I can understand him thinking that it was unlikely though. We've had about 20 pages of people discussing the differences in their size and Jodi's ability to overpower him. It would be understandable for Travis himself to believe that she would never be a true danger to him.

I severed the top of my index finger as a child and for years I had nightmares about injuring my hands. One of my worst recurring nightmares involved knives being stabbed through my hands (I have no idea why as I severed my finger in a car door not with a knife). I can't imagine the terror and desperation you must feel to be forced to try to grab a knife.
    The only thing I can hope for him is that he had enough adrenaline and it went fast enough where he didn't feel any pain. I know you don't feel it at first, but when it sets in it's awful. You can see where my hand has kind of a "divet" where it was cut. The smaller scars are from surgery. Basically, my right hand is useless.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It makes total sense that travis thought she was crazy. He was right. Jodi had some mad rage going on. I bet she was like the girl from hell.
    No matter how crappy he was to her, I just can't picture being that burned up that you would stab, slice, and shoot. Overkill. Plus, it just seems like Jodi had been thinking about killing him for a while.

His poor family. I can't even imagine the hell they are living right now and in court.

I'm sure I read something where one of Travis's friends made a comment about asking Travis if he was scared Jodi might hurt him. I can understand him thinking that it was unlikely though. We've had about 20 pages of people discussing the differences in their size and Jodi's ability to overpower him. It would be understandable for Travis himself to believe that she would never be a true danger to him.
    I wonder if maybe because he was so into the Mormon social scene and always around girls that don't put out that he knew Jodi was fucked, but she was the only contact he had to get laid. Sounds crass, but it's true. 30 year old dude is going to want to get laid.

The only thing I can hope for him is that he had enough adrenaline and it went fast enough where he didn't feel any pain. I know you don't feel it at first, but when it sets in it's awful. You can see where my hand has kind of a "divet" where it was cut. The smaller scars are from surgery. Basically, my right hand is useless.
    I hope that he didn't feel it. The photo timeline seems to show that it was all over fairly quickly. I remember severing my finger and I didn't feel any pain other than the sharp tug when my finger came off. Everyone else around me flipping the fuck out and screaming was much more frightening than the actual injury.

Thread Information