Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in ghosts?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    i don't always agree with them either. but most of the time they make very valid points.
    That's how I know something is legit. Agreeing with someone 100% is bullshit.

I have 7 seasons of this on my external. This is gonna be fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Meh, I am undecided leaning towards not believing, but if someone does believe, it doesn't affect me one way or the other. Some people find comfort in knowing/believing their loved ones are still with them, and I think that's cool. Not hurting anyone - live and let live.

Now the "psychics" that defraud poor people that are holding onto their every word - those assholes need to diaf.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Meh, I am undecided leaning towards not believing, but if someone does believe, it doesn't affect me one way or the other. Some people find comfort in knowing/believing their loved ones are still with them, and I think that's cool. Not hurting anyone - live and let live.

Now the "psychics" that defraud poor people that are holding onto their every word - those assholes need to diaf.
    Exactly. Believing is one thing. Paying these people is infuriating. Seriously, people need to watch it. Being a con artist sucks, but preying on these people make me wish hell was real.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Really weird thing happened to me years ago and I totally forgot about it until my ex's current wife brought it up when we were talking about paranormal stuff. When me and 1st husband were married his grandfather had cancer and was getting in the last stages. We were home and I had fallen asleep on the couch and husband went on to bed. At 2:18AM the phone rings and it was his grandmother saying that his grandfather had passed. I went and woke husband up and told him that grandpa had died. I knew the exact time cuz it was one of those clock radio phones. So I go and wake husband up to tell him and he got up and we talked for awhile then went back to bed. I get a call the next morning and his mom says she was calling to tell us grandpa died. I told her that grandma had called us at 2:18 and told me. She got really quiet and said that was impossible because 2:18 was time of death when Dr. called it after grandpa coded. Grandma was with her since then and this was the 1st phone call they had made. What is even weirder is my daughter who was baby at the time but was the light of husband's grandpa's life for his last year keeps getting odd things that come up out of the blue. She had this woman she had never met in her life walk up to her and tell her Pawpaw Bill was always watching over her. A year later she was in what should have been a fatal jeep accident when she was going fast down a country road and the wheel snapped off of the axle. She wasn't wearing a seatbelt. A man that was behind her saw the whole accident and saw her fly over the top of the jeep over the side of the embankment which was a ten foot drop. When the paramedics showed up they were expecting to find her dead down the side of this hill. She said that she remembers flying through the air but before she went over side of the embankment she felt as if someone had grabbed her by the shirt to stop her. She said in that split second the name Pawpaw Bill came to her. She walked away with a few scratches and minor concussion.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Really weird thing happened to me years ago and I totally forgot about it until my ex's current wife brought it up when we were talking about paranormal stuff. When me and 1st husband were married his grandfather had cancer and was getting in the last stages. We were home and I had fallen asleep on the couch and husband went on to bed. At 2:18AM the phone rings and it was his grandmother saying that his grandfather had passed. I went and woke husband up and told him that grandpa had died. I knew the exact time cuz it was one of those clock radio phones. So I go and wake husband up to tell him and he got up and we talked for awhile then went back to bed. I get a call the next morning and his mom says she was calling to tell us grandpa died. I told her that grandma had called us at 2:18 and told me. She got really quiet and said that was impossible because 2:18 was time of death when Dr. called it after grandpa coded. Grandma was with her since then and this was the 1st phone call they had made. What is even weirder is my daughter who was baby at the time but was the light of husband's grandpa's life for his last year keeps getting odd things that come up out of the blue. She had this woman she had never met in her life walk up to her and tell her Pawpaw Bill was always watching over her. A year later she was in what should have been a fatal jeep accident when she was going fast down a country road and the wheel snapped off of the axle. She wasn't wearing a seatbelt. A man that was behind her saw the whole accident and saw her fly over the top of the jeep over the side of the embankment which was a ten foot drop. When the paramedics showed up they were expecting to find her dead down the side of this hill. She said that she remembers flying through the air but before she went over side of the embankment she felt as if someone had grabbed her by the shirt to stop her. She said in that split second the name Pawpaw Bill came to her. She walked away with a few scratches and minor concussion.
    I love this story! Your daughter should feel so blessed (and safe) to have her grandpa watching over her.

Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

My brother-in-law paid a lot of money to see that famous "psychic" that used to be on TV. The guy who sounded funny when he asked questions, Van Plugh(?) The one all the psychics copy now.
    He wanted to hear from his son who had died in accident. He didn't learn anything about his kid, but Van Plugh hooked into his grandfather. Bil was so excited telling the story. "Yeah it was really Granpa!" He knew everything about him, all about the civil war and the old soldier's home, blah, blah, blah. I ruined it all for him when blurted out, "You mean he didn't tell you where the gold is?" It had been a story he'd been telling for years that Grandpa had hidden some gold on his property. Like what's the point of paying to see a psychic if they can't tell you the really important stuff!

__________________________________________________ ________________

I have a dream story too. After my first child was born, I was very disappointed that my aunt and cousins wouldn't be able to come the christening party I was having. The night before the christening I had the most vivid dream I've ever had in my whole life. I was dreaming about the party and my 2 uncles were there, just being them themselves, but somehow filling the whole room with their presence of joy and love. It was like I was really there.
    I woke still feeling that love and joy, but now remembering that they had died in last several years. I also realized that my aunt and cousins weren't coming because the uncles were our designated drivers, and the family get-together of years past, just couldn't happen anymore.
    Last edited by I doubt it; 07-09-2013 at 04:44 AM.

Always been interested in ghosts and read up quite a bit on the subject. Having said that, will never be convinced until I see something myself, which I haven't. Do love a good ghost story though. I don't live far from Chilligham Castle, been there loads of times, you might have seen it on Scariest Places on Earth over in the US. It's a pretty cool place.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

My parents' house in Delaware dates to the 1700s. The couple who built it are buried across the street. There's some sort of phenomenon that'll mess with you during the day, usually after dawn. It likes to touch peoples' faces. I've felt it a lot, like 3 fingers poking your cheek. Others have felt it as well. You can also sometimes hear conversations going on in other rooms when you're the only one there. The parlor was used for funerals in the late 1800s and during WWII the house was in the "red light" district.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    My parents' house in Delaware dates to the 1700s. The couple who built it are buried across the street. There's some sort of phenomenon that'll mess with you during the day, usually after dawn. It likes to touch peoples' faces. I've felt it a lot, like 3 fingers poking your cheek. Others have felt it as well. You can also sometimes hear conversations going on in other rooms when you're the only one there. The parlor was used for funerals in the late 1800s and during WWII the house was in the "red light" district.
    Nope, nope, nope. This is pretty much what I want my house to say before I buy it!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    This is cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Our old house had something in it, it wasn't scary though, like if I was on the couch you could see all the way through the kitchen out the garage door window, and a shadowy man walked past it constantly, while the overhead doors were down, so couldn't have been a random person. I named him George and if I was home alone, and something else was kind of scary, I actually kept up a one-sided conversation with George because he was less scary than other things, lol.
    My best friend and roommate at the time came to stay at that house over Christmas because my family was going out of town, and she saw him and was like, um what the fuck is that, there's someone in the garage! I was like, oh, sorry, that's George. It's fine.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

You guys suck! I couldn't sleep last night due to this thread, and hubby got stuck somewhere due to weather. I slept with the light on at 4am.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You guys suck! I couldn't sleep last night due to this thread, and hubby got stuck somewhere due to weather. I slept with the light on at 4am.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I don't not believe in ghosts, so yeah.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I've had two paranormal experiences occur on the same rural road near my home.

Six years ago I was driving my daughter's friend back to her house around 10 pm. A man appeared in the middle of the road a few feet from my car, so I slammed on my brakes, but he vanished! He disappeared when my car was only a few feet from him. My daughter and her friend were in the backseat and weren't watching the road, so they didn't see this man.

In June, I was driving home in the afternoon down the same rural road within 1/4 mile of where, 6 years earlier, the man appeared and then vanished in front of my car. I saw a very old man standing at a mailbox across the street from a house that's been for sale and unoccupied for several years. I assumed he must be the new owner or the realtor. I stopped my car to let this old man walk slowly in front of my car to get back across the road. He didn't acknowledge me as he slowly walked in front of my car towards the house that was for sale. He was 90% of the way across the road before I proceeded. Immediately after I passed him, I looked in my rear view mirror and he was gone! I stopped and opened my car door and looked for him. He was gone! He wasn't in the road or that home's front yard. He was gone. He was a very old man and couldn't have sprinted 60 feet across the large front lawn and entered that house in 2 seconds. That house is still for sale and unoccupied.

I found it easier to read through his tweets on this site: https://storify.com/moby_dickhead/dear-david

As for paranormal experiences I had some weird shit happen in my childhood home. People having conversations in my basement made for some interesting times washing clothing. My house was secluded with the nearest neighbor being like 3 miles away. So in my opinion that ruled out people talking outside. It was always two guys whispering to each other. My mother and I were the only ones who could ever hear it. For awhile we both kept it to ourselves until one day we were both going down the stairs and heard them talking. We both confessed to having heard them for months. My dad confirmed that my mom had brought it up months before but he said it was probably just the pipes. The pipes speak English apparently. The back room light in the basement would come on by itself as well. The house dates back to the early 1800s so we knows what kind of shit went down there over the years. I loved that house though.

Since I'm an urban explorer (15 years and counting) I go into some pretty creepy buildings. I prefer exploring old houses. This one house that is about 5 minutes up the road from where I currently live is so weird. The first time I paid it a visit stepped into the closed in porch and felt like I couldn't step into the house. I don't think I can properly describe the feeling. I'll just say it was a sense of fear and dread. Here's a link to some photos (some of them are blurry because my camera's focus was shitting the bed around this time) I took there: https://imgur.com/a/5VuPl Notice how the last occupant's wall hangings still show as an outline on the wall? By far one of the creepiest things I've found. And how about that random magazine cutout of a bride in the dinning room? Fucking bizarre. Nothing paranormal happened there but the place was just creepy as fuck.

Back in 2007 I visited Waverly Hills Sanatorium. I imagine most people know what I'm talking about but if not give it a Google. That place is legendary. You have no idea just how massive it is until you are on the grounds. The way the halls are set up really fucks with your brain in the dark. I constantly felt like I was being followed. There were a few times I felt like I saw shadows dart across rooms but I'm not going to say omg 100% ghosts lol. Whether it is haunted or not doesn't really matter when you're in there because your brain is going to scare the shit out of you anyway.

My mom and I had a "shared hallucination" once. A dude vanished in front of us. No explanation for that, I'm still trying to figure out a scientific explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by morbid-throw View Post
    My mom and I had a "shared hallucination" once. A dude vanished in front of us. No explanation for that, I'm still trying to figure out a scientific explanation.
    Parallel universe, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by morbid-throw View Post
    Well quit doing shrooms with your mom.

Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I don't belive in ghosts, but my kids belive :D

I couldn't decide where to put this, but why not. This is making it's rounds today:

https://bioethics.georgetown.edu/201...udy-published/

Although there are better, more appropriate headlines than that one:

http://nypost.com/2017/10/19/after-y...study-reveals/

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    IMG_4859.jpgCaught many pics of Orbs in the woods near my house over the summer. Shot with a Nikon d700 and 28-300mm lens so this wasn't dust, noise etc as I have many pics WIITHOUT them taken seconds before or after. I sent them to Va Paranormal Society who confirmed they were "perfect Orbs" (confirmed it as much as they can through email or without being here and making sure it's not fabricated or edited etc....) They'd like to come investigate but it isn't my land to invite them on but it is very close to the area of the Draper Indian Massacre and murder of Col. James Patton.

Never scary down there but very interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Last time I was in NOLA for Halloween weekend I was walking down this street outside my hotel and all of a sudden I got this feeling someone had rushed up on me and when I turned around there was nobody else even on the street. I kept walking and for the rest of the block I could actually feel something breathing on my neck later that night when I was coming back from the Howlin Wolf someone got shot outside my hotel. If my hotel had been farther down the block I would've been walking through the crowd where the dude got shot. I found out later from this chick staying a few rooms down from me what had happened, these 2 guys got into it one of them pulled a gun out shot in the air to scare him off just as a cop was walking by and they got into a shoot out where some random bystander got hit.
    Last edited by puke; 10-21-2017 at 07:08 AM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Thread Information