Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

To those against this disgusting act. Do not give up. Remember, there was a time when broads would change diapers anywhere too. In fact, little gross children would run on the beach, park, etc etc naked and shit and piss everywhere.

"it's natural, they just little babies. Baby pee tastes like water cause they baby"

We fought and made this not right. The broads adapted and started to put diaper changing centers in restrooms. Now broads usually have couches in restrooms anyway. All we need is a sticker to let them know that it is a breast feeding station chair.
    Last edited by Chauncy; 05-14-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Well, I think it's pretty fucking stupid to think that your 'oh gods I can't stop staring at TEH BOOBIES' should take precedent over feeding a child.
    I don't think it's that. it's just a very white trash act IMO.

Like walking barefoot in public, or taking a piss in a bush, or yelling at your kids in public. Same thing to me. In order for our culture to get better, it's probably better we get rid of actions like this.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

So it's more classy to have your kid eat in a public restroom? Because those are fucking filthy cesspools. I'd rather wade out into a water fountain and yank my boob out.

So it's more classy to have your kid eat in a public restroom? Because those are fucking filthy cesspools. I'd rather wade out into a water fountain and yank my boob out.
    Well, it brings up another question about how dirty women are. But that is between you all. But yeah, if you don't touch anything and don't wash your hands then it's cool. I mean when on the news have we heard of serious illness or death caused by a public restroom? It's another problem that is really not there.

Purel thanks you for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Well, it brings up another question about how dirty women are. But that is between you all. But yeah, if you don't touch anything and don't wash your hands then it's cool. I mean when on the news have we heard of serious illness or death caused by a public restroom? It's another problem that is really not there.

Purel thanks you for the support.
    So by this logic, you would have no problem eating your lunch in the men's room.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    When I was student teaching we watched a video where a scientist did a study that showed the bathroom (sinks, floor, toilets) were cleaner than the cafeteria tables.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

So by this logic, you would have no problem eating your lunch in the men's room.
    Depends what kind of lunch. Breastfeeding isn't a plate lunch. I would have no problem drinking a protein shake in the restroom.

When i think about it, i have no problem eating at places where i know the mexican cooks don't wash their hands every time they need to pick a booger, or scratch their butt. So i'd actually be ok with eating a full meal in a restroom if there was a chair, or table. But we don't have those in our restrooms.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I never said anything about feeding babies in public bathrooms....
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    So you're honestly telling me you give a shit about every child?

Or do you just have sand in your vagina considering the fact that everyone on the planet doesn't care about yours?
    No, I don't. But I'm realistic enough to know that there is no reasoning with a 2 month old about how he/she needs to eat. A 20 something old can look away if their eyes are so offended. Not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I never said anything about feeding babies in public bathrooms....
    Don't back down from what is right now.

It is just an option.

I think the thing that needs to get across is that there are private areas almost everywhere for this act to be done. So the lazy moms just need to walk a little and find a place that is more private. Like if they are at the mall, just go out and walk to your car. Is it really that bad to walk for 10 minutes and then walk back? The plus side to this is that the lady can also shed some pounds walking and stacking her gear up.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO View Post
    No, I don't. But I'm realistic enough to know that there is no reasoning with a 2 month old about how he/she needs to eat. A 20 something old can look away if their eyes are so offended. Not hard.

Depends. There are really fat fat babies.

Remember that cat that recently just died? The owners kept feeding it and feeding it just because it was hungry. If a lady has a baby that fat, then it's probably good to skip some of these meals.

It is just an option.

I think the thing that needs to get across is that there are private areas almost everywhere for this act to be done. So the lazy moms just need to walk a little and find a place that is more private. Like if they are at the mall, just go out and walk to your car. Is it really that bad to walk for 10 minutes and then walk back? The plus side to this is that the lady can also shed some pounds walking and stacking her gear up.
    Or not plopping their asses down in the middle of a Target where people can trip over them. I'm not asking moms to start caring about how others will feel. Of course they will think of their child first. Does that mean I have to care whether or not it's more convenient for them and their child? Nope, that's their responsibility. I care about my comfort and convenience.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Or not plopping their asses down in the middle of a Target where people can trip over them. I'm not asking moms to start caring about how others will feel. Of course they will think of their child first. Does that mean I have to care whether or not it's more convenient for them and their child? Nope, that's their responsibility. I care about my comfort and convenience.
    So do you only have a problem with women breastfeeding while sitting on the floor at target where you have to move around them? Or is it breastfeeding in general in public ?

Also sometimes i like to sit on benches too. These breastfeeding women take up a bunch of space. Usually they also have a couple of other kids running around. Then if you sit next to them with all their stuff while they are breastfeeding they make you very uncomfortable and think you are looking at them.

So do you only have a problem with women breastfeeding while sitting on the floor at target where you have to move around them? Or is it breastfeeding in general in public ?

I think we all are fine with women breastfeeding in public if we don't know about it or see it.

I know there are many child predators walking about with boners around children. When i see the boner is when i have a problem.

Do you not read what I write? I DO NOT CARE IF WOMEN BREASTFEED IN PUBLIC. I am uncomfortable with seeing exposed breasts. Is this going to change anything? No. Are women going to cover up more? No. So I am supposed to all of a sudden be comfortable because you tell me to? No.

And yeah, if anyone plops their ass down in any public area where you are inconveniencing other people, then you're an asshole. Whether it's tying your shoe, eating your lunch, reading a book, or breastfeeding a kid. Once again just because someone breastfeeds, it does not make them be immune from being an asshole. You don't get a free fucking pass.

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? You've had three separate complaints and I was trying to see what your actual problem was. Do you have some insane beef with women that breastfeed or what? Because people are in my way all the time and are inconveniencing me constantly. There was this pedestrian taking his sweet time walking in front of me yesterday, that doesn't suddenly make me hate all pedestrians and think that they are all raging assholes.

But hey, Ron and Chauncy are in agreement with you on something that has to do with parenting. HIGH FIVE.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Huh? I don't know anything about that. I understand a 20-something being offended though.

It is just an option.

Why do that when they can just throw it in your face. WHATEVA! I DO WHAT I WANT!
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Maybe you have more in common with these moms than you thought.

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? You've had three separate complaints and I was trying to see what your actual problem was. Do you have some insane beef with women that breastfeed or what? Because people are in my way all the time and are inconveniencing me constantly. There was this pedestrian taking his sweet time walking in front of me yesterday, that doesn't suddenly make me hate all pedestrians and think that they are all raging assholes.

But hey, Ron and Chauncy are in agreement with you on something that has to do with parenting. HIGH FIVE.

Seriously?

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Ron

TFD, how many times have you had to maneuver around a breastfeeding mom on a Target floor?
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

This is about parenting now?

Many women don't even breastfeed at all and the kids are fine. Many women do not do it in public and the kids are fine.

Thread Information