Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Easter Day Slaughter" Steve "Stevie Steve" Stephens shoots elderly man at random in Cleveland while on Facebook live

The ONLY "upside" (if there even IS one) to all these shootings that become famous (infamous, really) is that many of us soon forget the names of the shooters- I mean, how can we keep up with them all? And if these killers are hoping to get their time in the limelight by doing heinous things LIVE ON TV / FACEBOOK, it only makes me want to forget their names even more. Some TV newspeople are even refusing to say the killers' names, and I think that's appropriate. Hell, I wish that their names would be stricken from public record. Killers don't deserve to become celebrities simply because they're killers. I hope that the public remains focused on the victims & on people like the alert McDonald's workers who dropped a dime on the cowardly SOB who shot a little old unarmed man who was just walking down the damn sidewalk.
    PS- I'm glad to hear that the person who IDed him is getting that $50k too.

What?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Wish he had live streamed that one.
    I can't rep you again but know that I laughed heartily.

That video is really fucked up. Maybe I'm just getting more sensitive, but seeing old folks suffer really gets to me lately. Seeing how friendly he was just to get shot...tears.

is there an issue with this thread? it won't let me see page 3 for some reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    It wouldn't let me this morning, I am able to now, though.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

You gotta give credit to the McD's employee for having a big set of balls, especially after hearing how easily Stephens shot and killed Mr. Goodwin.

I read in an article today that the McD's manager was saying "the team" should get the reward. I thought it was just one employee.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

What?
    After re-reading my post, I see that it rambles. Quite a bit. Sorry for creating confusion. I will now try to clarify what I meant to say.
    -Murderers who post videos/live stream videos of the murders they commit make me think that they WANT TO GET FAMOUS JUST FOR BEING MURDERERS.
    -I don't think they should GET FAMOUS JUST FOR BEING MURDERERS.
    -Some TV newscasters refuse to repeat the murderer's name over & over (I know Anderson Cooper has done this more than once), which I think is a great idea.
    -If ANYONE gets the public's attention due to a murder, I think it should be the VICTIM(S) & the PEOPLE who help catch the murderer.
    -There are so many high-profile murders that it's becoming harder & harder for me to even remember all those MURDERERS' NAMES anyway [that's what I meant when I used the word "upside," which was a totally inappropriate & inaccurate word for me to use in the first place, aka BRAIN FART].
    And I think the PS is clear.
    Does that make better sense?
    :-/

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    After re-reading my post, I see that it rambles. Quite a bit. Sorry for creating confusion. I will now try to clarify what I meant to say.
    -Murderers who post videos/live stream videos of the murders they commit make me think that they WANT TO GET FAMOUS JUST FOR BEING MURDERERS.
    -I don't think they should GET FAMOUS JUST FOR BEING MURDERERS.
    -Some TV newscasters refuse to repeat the murderer's name over & over (I know Anderson Cooper has done this more than once), which I think is a great idea.
    -If ANYONE gets the public's attention due to a murder, I think it should be the VICTIM(S) & the PEOPLE who help catch the murderer.
    -There are so many high-profile murders that it's becoming harder & harder for me to even remember all those MURDERERS' NAMES anyway [that's what I meant when I used the word "upside," which was a totally inappropriate & inaccurate word for me to use in the first place, aka BRAIN FART].
    And I think the PS is clear.
    Does that make better sense?
    :-/
    Sorry, you were clear in the first post but I couldn't read it. I tried to access page three a bunch of times so I finally just posted what? hoping it would take me to the last page.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Sorry, you were clear in the first post but I couldn't read it. I tried to access page three a bunch of times so I finally just posted what? hoping it would take me to the last page.
    Oops! Well, that first post was kind of rambling & confusing even to ME when I reread it. Although I'm easily confused, so there's also that.

They?re suing Facebook, eh?
    Idr if he did any threatening previous to the murder. I recall reading that he live-streamed himself in his car looking for someone to kill, and I thought the murder happened just moments afterward. But would FB have had enough time to stop it?
    FB has also been called out for permitting posts of Russian ads that were actually attempts to interfere with the 2016 US presidential election. I don?t think FB intended to meddle in the election; I think they didn?t pay close attention to what was being posted.
    Looks like Facebook might have to start monitoring what?s on their site a lot more closely. And they?ll be extra motivated to do so if Godwin?s relatives get a big settlement.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The family of the Cleveland grandfather whose slaying was recorded by his killer and posted to Facebook say the social media company could have helped prevent the shooting.
    Hum...okay.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://nypost.com/2018/01/30/family...f-grandfather/

Family sues Facebook over livestreamed murder of grandfather
    Who the fuck are they supposed to notify within the short time frame it all fucking happened? Facebook isn't magic.

Thread Information