Thread: Aaron Winterberg (36) - 12 August 2013 - waiting for ME results

Aaron Winterberg (36) - 12 August 2013 - waiting for ME results

1310107 Tarrant Winterberg Aaron 3/14/1977 36 8/12/2013 D White M
    Police Department: Tarrant Regional Water District Police Svc #: 13-0067
    Deceased Address: 6925 Liberty School Tap Rd , Unincorpoarted Tarrant County, Texas 76020 Time Of Death 8:18 AM
    Occurred Location: 10934 Power Squadron , Unincorporated Tarrant County, Texas 76020
    Place Of Death: Recreational lake, near boat dock Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 10934 Power Squadron , Unincorporated tarrant County, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:
    http://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/mepublic/Default.aspx
    https://www.facebook.com/lakeshadow1

Maybe he drowned or something happened before he was in the water?! I'm curious for the results!

Still no results, but:

Authorities say a Tarrant County man’s body was floating face down Monday in Eagle Mountain Lake.

Aaron Winterberg, 36, was reported missing at 7:45 a.m. Monday by a woman who identified herself as his wife. Twelve minutes later, the Sheriff’s office received a drowning call.

Tarrant Regional Water District police went to the lake and recovered Winterberg’s body, which was floating face down shallow water near Power Squadron Road.

Winterberg was identified Tuesday by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office. His cause of death is currently listed as pending.
    http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2...ain-lake.html/

The cause of death is undetermined, according to the coroner. Well.

1310107 Tarrant Winterberg Aaron 3/14/1977 36 8/12/2013 D White M
    Police Department: Tarrant Regional Water District Police Svc #: 13-0067
    Deceased Address: 6925 Liberty School Tap Rd , Unincorporated Tarrant County, Texas 76020 Time Of Death 8:18 AM
    Occurred Location: 10934 Power Squadron , Unincorporated Tarrant County, Texas 76020
    Place Of Death: Recreational lake, near boat dock Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 10934 Power Squadron , Unincorporated tarrant County, Texas Manner Of Death: UNDETERMINED
    Cause Of Death: UNDETERMINED

From StarrySky's link above
    Aaron Winterberg, 36, was reported missing at 7:45 a.m. Monday by a woman who identified herself as his wife. Twelve minutes later, the Sheriff’s office received a drowning call.
    Here is his obit. Notice the wife is not mentioned.

Aaron Mark Winterberg
    (March 14, 1977 - August 12, 2013)

Send Flowers Send Sympathy Gifts Send Sympathy Card
    Sign Guest Book | Send Private Condolences
    Aaron Mark Winterberg, 36, passed away Monday, August 12, 2013.

A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 2 p.m. Wednesday, August 21, at Holy Trinity Catholic Church, 800 High Crest Drive, Azle.

He is survived by his mother, Tamasine Marie Griffin; brother, William John Winterberg; sister, Annemarie Winterberg.
    http://biggersfh.com/fh/obituaries/o...46&fh_id=13977

His wife is the one that post stuff on his facebook page.
    The only articles I am finding about Mr. Winterberg is that he was found in the lake face down.

The status is still "undetermined" after all those years, so obviously the cod couldn't be found out.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    The status is still "undetermined" after all those years, so obviously the cod couldn't be found out.
    Its so weird seeing you talk about aarons death. He was my uncle. My moms the sister listed in the obit, i was only 12 when he died. Also about his wife not being listed in the obit with my grandma and stuff, all i know is my mom doesnt like her and that i dont remeber seeing her at the funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Death View Post
    Its so weird seeing you talk about aarons death. He was my uncle. My moms the sister listed in the obit, i was only 12 when he died. Also about his wife not being listed in the obit with my grandma and stuff, all i know is my mom doesnt like her and that i dont remeber seeing her at the funeral.
    I?m very sorry for your loss!

Sorry if thats incoherent. Im running on very little sleep and i got excited seeing someone talk about uncle aaron, i didnt know anyone even paid attention to his death. Ive been trying to find out how.he died since the body was found, were pretty sure he was murdered because he was a strong swimmer and the guitar he had with him has been missing since he went missing.

Sorry if thats incoherent. Im running on very little sleep and i got excited seeing someone talk about uncle aaron, i didnt know anyone even paid attention to his death. Ive been trying to find out how.he died since the body was found, were pretty sure he was murdered because he was a strong swimmer and the guitar he had with him has been missing since he went missing.
    If it's not an insult, you're allowed to write whatever you want and express your feelings in any way you wish to, especially if the one we're talking about is a relative or friend of yours. The majority of the MDS users is very polite and respectful. And I know what I'm talking about, I've been around since mid-2009. Most of us found their way to that site because they lost someone, just like you, or out of curiosity, which lies in the human nature. This is not Rotten or Ogrish, which you probably don't know, since you're still pretty young. We're not here because of sensationalism and we're aware that behind every death was a living person with people who loved that person, regardless of how long ago it's been. Tbh Aaron's death stuck with me all these years, because it happens very seldomly that a coroner can not determine the cause of death. As far as I'm concerned there are obvious signs for a drowning (water in the lungs e.g.) and on the other hand there are also obvious signs for a homicide/violence that lead to life-threatening injuries.

Was the guitar he had with him an exclusive model or very expensive? What makes you think he was murdered? Couldn't it also be possible that he suffered a heart attack and the guitar was stolen by some pig who left his body where it was without calling for help? Those are just assumptions of course, I don't know anything about your uncle's case at all. And I really don't mean to hurt anybody, normally I don't go too far into theory in my threads. But since you mentioned that you suspect he was murdered I'm just asking why.

Did you send me a friend request because you wanted to send a private message? If so, you're welcome to do it again. I've become careful over the years, there have been some disrespectful rants. (But also a lot of sweet messages. Like I said, we're not on Rotten or Ogrish and this is nothing we make fun about.)

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    If it's not an insult, you're allowed to write whatever you want and express your feelings in any way you wish to, especially if the one we're talking about is a relative or friend of yours. The majority of the MDS users is very polite and respectful. And I know what I'm talking about, I've been around since mid-2009. Most of us found their way to that site because they lost someone, just like you, or out of curiosity, which lies in the human nature. This is not Rotten or Ogrish, which you probably don't know, since you're still pretty young. We're not here because of sensationalism and we're aware that behind every death was a living person with people who loved that person, regardless of how long ago it's been. Tbh Aaron's death stuck with me all these years, because it happens very seldomly that a coroner can not determine the cause of death. As far as I'm concerned there are obvious signs for a drowning (water in the lungs e.g.) and on the other hand there are also obvious signs for a homicide/violence that lead to life-threatening injuries.

Was the guitar he had with him an exclusive model or very expensive? What makes you think he was murdered? Couldn't it also be possible that he suffered a heart attack and the guitar was stolen by some pig who left his body where it was without calling for help? Those are just assumptions of course, I don't know anything about your uncle's case at all. And I really don't mean to hurt anybody, normally I don't go too far into theory in my threads. But since you mentioned that you suspect he was murdered I'm just asking why.

Did you send me a friend request because you wanted to send a private message? If so, you're welcome to do it again. I've become careful over the years, there have been some disrespectful rants. (But also a lot of sweet messages. Like I said, we're not on Rotten or Ogrish and this is nothing we make fun about.)
    I dont think he had any heart condition that would've made him have a sudden heart attack. As far as i know he was thw picture of health. He was a hippy who ate whole wheat and slept outside in a hammock and a drove a motorcycle. I mention this because i find it interesting, he was also a genius who taught himself several instruments, wrote music, built things out of machinary (he took the mevhanical insides of my moms talking babydoll and built a laser that melted his brothers micromachines when he was a kid if o remeberthe story correctly).
    It was just an acoustic guitar as far as im aware, but pelican bay was near where he was found and that place is knowm for being full of methheads, junkies and druggies. Its the bad neighborhood that everyone avoids. I think thats why my mom thought he was killed, that or maybe he had enemies but he was a really chill guy.

Ive never seena copy of the coroners report or anything, do you know if theres a place i could find it?

I dont think he had any heart condition that would've made him have a sudden heart attack. As far as i know he was thw picture of health. He was a hippy who ate whole wheat and slept outside in a hammock and a drove a motorcycle. I mention this because i find it interesting, he was also a genius who taught himself several instruments, wrote music, built things out of machinary (he took the mevhanical insides of my moms talking babydoll and built a laser that melted his brothers micromachines when he was a kid if o remeberthe story correctly).
    It was just an acoustic guitar as far as im aware, but pelican bay was near where he was found and that place is knowm for being full of methheads, junkies and druggies. Its the bad neighborhood that everyone avoids. I think thats why my mom thought he was killed, that or maybe he had enemies but he was a really chill guy.
    Ive never seena copy of the coroners report or anything, do you know if theres a place i could find it?
    He sounds like a cool guy!

The Tarrant County ME website is down today, but I believe there is a place on it where it give the contact info so that you can get a copy of the report. It might cost you a few bucks, and some places require that you have a reason, but you can check and see what they say. Reference his case number which is 1310107 .

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    He sounds like a cool guy!

The Tarrant County ME website is down today, but I believe there is a place on it where it give the contact info so that you can get a copy of the report. It might cost you a few bucks, and some places require that you have a reason, but you can check and see what they say. Reference his case number which is 1310107 .
    Thank you!

Thread Information