Thread: Crystal Rogers (35) missing from Bardstown, KY since 7/3/15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    That definitely looks like her, and it looks like some drama in the comments about the little boy (Landon) who is her FB profile pic(s). Hmmmmm.
    Yeah, I'm confused....so Landon isn't her son? Because Crystal is posting comments saying she misses him, but then says she hopes his mom will grow up and do what's right...??

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah, I'm confused....so Landon isn't her son? Because Crystal is posting comments saying she misses him, but then says she hopes his mom will grow up and do what's right...??
    I can't see the comments, but she could be fostering him.

I'm confused about this case...was her boyfriend in the car with her when she pulled over on the highway because she had a flat? I wonder if she tried to fix the flat herself...and was hit by a car.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I can't see the comments, but she could be fostering him.

I'm confused about this case...was her boyfriend in the car with her when she pulled over on the highway because she had a flat? I wonder if she tried to fix the flat herself...and was hit by a car.

Crystal Rogers We sure do miss this little guy! Love ya Landon!!!

February 21, 2013 at 7:41am

Sydney Johnson I miss my lil brother I want to cry my eyes out I want him back so bad

February 21, 2013 at 1:57pm

Crystal Rogers I know wish i could help u out but maybe one day your mom will put her kids first & do what's right

February 21, 2013 at 2:00pm

Sydney Johnson Well like that will happen

February 21, 2013 at 2:02pm

Crystal Rogers I know what u mean but lets just hope for the best & just maybe one day she will grow up

February 21, 2013 at 2:04pm

Sydney Johnson I guess

February 21, 2013 at 2:08pm

Kyleigh Fenwick i miss my little monkey

February 21, 2013 at 3:23pm

Sydney Johnson Lol

February 21, 2013 at 3:34pm

Crystal Rogers Kyleigh, your little monkey misses you to and just remember he will relize who really cares and who don't one day, when he gets older. It might be years from now but when he is grown he will come back and see you.

February 22, 2013 at 7:03am

Kyleigh Fenwick I hope I just feel like crying

February 22, 2013 at 5:00pm

Sydney Johnson I really hope to and I really want to hit my mom in the face for doing that

February 23, 2013 at 4:12am

Kyleigh Fenwick we all miss landon

February 23, 2013 at 6:48am

Dee Matthews U ever hear from Landon? I miss him too

September 25, 2014 at 7:30pm

Crystal Rogers No we sure don't have seen him or talked to him since January

September 25, 2014 at 7:39pm

Dee Matthews How sad but u and everyone involved in that babys life will NOT be forgotten by him. One day he'll show up on moma Crystals doorstep. I believe this with my whole being. He will always love u daddy Keith and his brother and sisters.

September 25, 2014 at 7:57pm

Dee Matthews U are a good moma.

September 25, 2014 at 7:59pm ? 1

Crystal Rogers I hope and pray you are right and I can't wait for that day to come

September 25, 2014 at 7:59pm

Crystal Rogers Thanks

Dee Matthews How sad but u and everyone involved in that babys life will NOT be forgotten by him. One day he'll show up on moma Crystals doorstep. I believe this with my whole being. He will always love u daddy Keith and his brother and sisters.

Casey Cummings Miss my buna I'm crying

April 4 at 7:44pm

And on the Payers page, someone posted that Kyleigh is one of Crystal's kids:

Mary Fenwick I agree with Anthony Holland. Please keep praying for them. I love that family. My niece Kyleigh Fenwick is 1 of Crystals daughters

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information