Hmmm

I really wish that I had checked out reviews for this place before I selected them as my physicians.

I had a procedure scheduled with Dr. Aimee Racz, and I showed up 15 minutes ahead of my appointed time. 4 1/2 hours later, nearly in tears of frustration and starving to death from not having eaten since the evening before, I demanded a refund and I left. During my extremely lengthy wait, in which I was largely ignored, the only explanation I was repeatedly given was that Dr. Racz was "not feeling well," and "moving slowly this morning." Not once did Dr. Racz ever come and check in on me or see me. As I said, I was totally ignored except for when I demanded some sort of explanation as to the lengthy wait. This is no way to treat people who are in pain and dependent upon you for care and assistance. Shame on you Dr. Racz. I will never return to this group again. This woman should not be entrusted with caring for people's health issues.

I was flabbergasted when the next day someone from this practice called with a feeble apology and wanted to schedule me for another procedure, as if I would fall for it again. I don't think so.