Page 10 of 439 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post

Wrong article..
    LOL I'm get confused sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    LOL I'm get confused sometimes
    These two are my current threads too..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Did anyone else read that three of her fingernails were broken when she was found?
    Toni Ingram originally said that a family member told her at the viewing that three of Morgan's nails were cut at an angle. The medical examiner was questioned about it, and he says her nails were perfect on both hands when he examined her. It's likely the funeral home mishandled her body, possibly in transit, and that's how the nails broke.

Now, however, Toni is trying to make it sound like these nails were broken from the beginning, at Morgan's death scene. There is zero evidence of this in the police reports. Much like the jewelry issue, this is her retroactive manipulation of details after the fact.

After reading all of the police logs, I am surprised how much time they devoted towards it. The Mom should be pleased. I have report real crimes here in CA and the police could care less. Somebody posted something about mydeathspace.com on the Mom's FB page, so I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up soon. I am guessing it is somebody from here that posted it..

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    So this guy is magic, is what we're saying.
    Uh Oh, It's magic

interesting, marking my place to come back and read the blogs

No femme. It will take over your life.

Morgan's Dad was a member at WS and contributed to her thread, but I have not found him yet. Still lots to go through there.

This is why people that kill themselves should really leave a note. It just makes things easier on the family.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    This is why people that kill themselves should really leave a note. It just makes things easier on the family.
    Sometimes family members ignore that, too. I could see this woman convincing herself that her daughter was forced to write something.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Sometimes family members ignore that, too. I could see this woman convincing herself that her daughter was forced to write something.
    I didn't even think of that. This lady is looking for a conspiracy theory if it kills her.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Her Dad states that a "massive amount" of amitriptlyline was found in her blood, flexeral and two other "date rape compounds" were found in her gastric contents but were never fully identified since the sample was exhausted.

RE the amitriptyline-The second toxicologist thought liquid amitriptlyline was most likely, injected least likely.

Also states there was a 5 second lag time on the cameras.
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 10-09-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Yeah, everything they say just sounds super nuts to me.

A comment from Toni's blog
    "They have been dissing your daughter over at MyDeathSpace.com. What a perverse, offensive site frequented almost exclusively by thugs and closet necrophiliacs."

Yep. I'm a thug and closet necrophiliac. Damn, she's got my number!!

No one is dissing Morgan. Toni is the one being dissed.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    I am not a thug!

I'm an asshole!Get it right!

TIngram
    on October 7, 2012 at 7:39 am said:
    Mephisto I had never even heard of that site until now. Here’s the thing when you go public with something like this (like I have) you are going to get a lot of people that have nothing better to do then to read some things, and believe what they want. They don’t check and double check the facts they just believe them to be correct. I believe that in a way I must ignore people that want to create drama because their own world is boring – unfortunately my life has never been boring and right now it is absolutely chaotic trying to do everything Steve and I are trying to do in order to get Morgan’s case opened. It’s funny that people want all the evidence and responses from me right now when that is not going to get justice for Morgan – maybe I’m crazy, but I feel like if I go through all the right governmental channels, and give them the information then Morgan may still have a chance for justice. So thanks for sharing this information with me and thanks for all your support!
    Her response.

I give her credit. She handles it well.

Well, since I posted that, I'll post the responses to hers regarding us:
    John
    on October 7, 2012 at 9:36 am said:
    They are the exact same thing as Websleuth’s… the site investigates all kinds of deaths that are related to social media.

I don’t see a single post that is “dissing” Morgan… Your entire assessment is just wrong and down right insulting, infact many of the posters on that very link you posted said how they had huge sympathy for the parents and that they found the case frustrating!

Reply ↓
    lauren
    on October 7, 2012 at 10:31 am said:
    I agree. No one is dissing Morgan or her family. We are just trying to help in all honestly, but sometimes to do that you have to go to places that maybe some questions or possible scenarios are hurtful but that is part of a good investigation, you gotta look at every possibilty! good or bad!

Reply ↓
    Hollie
    on October 9, 2012 at 3:22 pm said:
    I too checked the link, and besides the rude, flat out unfounded assumptions that people who just decieded to read a few blogs, have made, I do see that a few people seem to truely care, and more eyes cant hurt. But, to come here and say that they are bashing Morgan or Toni, isn’t entirely the truth, and lets try to be real friends here and not say alarming or rude things to this family, if you feel something or someone is truong to harm Mogan’s name, speak up! Be her voice right there and then! Please don’t just come here to taddle to Toni about information that doesn’t further her cause, or serve to help find justice for Mogan. I apologize, again, for speaking out, where as I am not this grieving mother, but my heart broke reading that this was found on, then when I checked it for myself, I realized that the post was extremly exaggerated. I have no clue about the site, but the thread about Morgan seemed to come from a place of love, trying to help, yes people a few stupid comments, as they do here, but no need to bring it all on Toni, when you could have spoken up right then. I truely hope I’m not speaking out of place, but I feel if you allow compassion to rule your actions, then there is no need to further punish and victimize this family. As always, all of my love and respects to Toni & Steve.

Reply ↓

Who cares? The woman's made her case very public. The whole idea is to get it discussed. Goal achieved. You can't always get the reaction you want.

I don't even know what to type here. My jaw is hanging open. I want to say all kinds of nasty things and make lots of assumptions (like the mom did, with no real proof, just her "feelings" and inklings) but come on. What a disgrace to this child's memory. The blog? I can not believe I wasted my time. No way in hell you could convince me that any of this happened. What a sad tale... the saddest part is that it makes me not even want to read these stories any more...

Toni is no writer, that's obvious - and she is coming off as nuts to many rational, logical folks. Too many other lost and missing folks whose cases could use some fresh eyes and ideas. This is not one of them. Disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by blu View Post
    I give her credit. She handles it well.

I think it's a kind of denial. It's eating her insides out. I bet she blogs about the stalker being a member here or the stalkers family being a member here, because someone made a comment about a new member being "so and so's mom." It was a joke, but I wouldn't doubt she will be finding "evidence" of the stalker being here.
    Go tell that to Toni!

Denial or not. She didn't "go off" like so many other family members have in the past when finding out their dead loved one has a thread at this *gasp* "death site".

Quote Originally Posted by blu View Post
    Denial or not. She didn't "go off" like so many other family members have in the past when finding out their dead loved one has a thread at this *gasp* "death site".
    Yes this.

At the end of the day, she is still a grieving mother.

Thread Information