Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Colorado cult leader (Amy Carlson, 45) found dead was mummified, wrapped in Christmas lights

Colorado cult leader (Amy Carlson, 45) found dead was mummified, wrapped in Christmas lights

https://www.facebook.com/LoveHasWon1111/

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...rda-story.html

The 45-year-old woman who led a controversial religious group in Colorado and was known as “Mother God” was found mummified, wrapped in a sleeping bag, decorated with Christmas lights and with glitter makeup around her eyes in what police believe was a shrine.

Amy Carlson, leader of Love Has Won, was found dead last week at a home in Moffat after a follower reported the body to Saguache County Sheriff’s Office, according to an arrest affidavit.

“The mummified remains appeared to be set up in some type of shrine,” the affidavit reads.

Seven people have been arrested for abuse of a corpse and child abuse: John Robertson, 32, Christopher Royer, 35, Sarah Rudolph, 35, Karin Raymond, 47, Jason Costillo, 45, Obduliah Franco, 52, and Ryan Kramer, 30.

Two children, a 13-year-old girl and a 2-year-old boy, were found in the house and taken into the custody of Saguache County Department of Social Services. The boy was returned to his father, the follower who originally reported Carlson’s death, and the girl, Raymond’s daughter, remains with social services.

Saguache County Coroner Tom Perrin told the Denver Post that the body appeared to have died “a couple of weeks or more” ago.

On the Love Has Won Facebook page, a follower said Carlson had “ascended.”

“We revel in absolute Gratitude that Mom came to tell us what’s really up,” they wrote. “Many of us searched high and low for Truth, for the answer to a million questions, an end to the wondering of why the Planet was full of pain and suffering.All were lost and confused. She came to point the way for us to complete Our Planetary Mission, ending the enslavement system and ushering in Heaven on Earth.”

Carlson told followers that she was in constant communication with angels from the time she was a young girl and that she would lead them to a “great awakening,” according to the Post. The cult’s Facebook page includes daily “energy update” videos.

“The Saguache County Sheriff’s Office has received many complaints from families within the United States saying that the group is brainwashing people and stealing their money,” the arrest affidavit reads.

Last year, the group rented a house in Hawaii to ride out the pandemic, but eventually left after protests from local residents, according to Maui police.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 05-04-2021 at 07:41 AM.

Ok, this is at least the 3rd story I have seen on MDS where bodies have been wrapped in Christmas lights. So I guess this really IS a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ok, this is at least the 3rd story I have seen on MDS where bodies have been wrapped in Christmas lights. So I guess this really IS a thing.
    Hmm, maybe we are just a festive bunch!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    There's worse ways to treat a body so..... Have at it
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Personally I would prefer to be decorated as the New Years Eve ball but a Christmas tree is my 2nd choice
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Should I be worried that my family bought me a sleeping bag, some christmas lights and glitter for my birthday?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    Should I be worried that my family bought me a sleeping bag, some christmas lights and glitter for my birthday?
    Are they in this cult? Otherwise, naw.

Caitlin Doughty did a video on this. I love her channel

Interesting video but someone other than a circus clown needs to teach her how to apply lipstick.

Interesting video but someone other than a circus clown needs to teach her how to apply lipstick.
    Holy shit! I always suspected, but now it's confirmed that James Charles is a member of MDS! I didn't realize that we've been in the company of make up royalty.

Please, Mr. Charles.... will you grace us with a tutorial of how to do it best? BTW, we don't get many underage boys here on this site. I'm kind of suprised you'd be interested in being here.

Please do let us wimenfolk understand how lipstick is supposed to be applied according to you. This is information we ALL need to know. Love your palette. XOXO

Wow, triggered? Didn't intend to...

I don't even know how to respond to your attack. Wear your makeup how you want. I personally prefer women who do not wear any makeup or use it very sparingly. Of course, that's just my preference...

Wow, triggered? Didn't intend to...

I don't even know how to respond to your attack. Wear your makeup how you want. I personally prefer women who do not wear any makeup or use it very sparingly. Of course, that's just my preference...
    Point is, the bulk of your response was about her appearance and how she doesn't wear her lipstick the way you personally like it.

And NOT the video and content and how much work went in to it.

I'm not "triggered". I'm pointing out the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Point is, the bulk of your response was about her appearance and how she doesn't wear her lipstick the way you personally like it.

Ah now, you know a woman's appearance is much more important (and worthy of comment) than anything she has to say.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I didn't get that out of his comment. He always makes fun of everything...that's his shtick. We've all made fun of people's appearances on here, for good or bad. If he's guilty of being an asshat for doing that, then every one of us are guilty of it.

I didn't get that out of his comment. He always makes fun of everything...that's his shtick. We've all made fun of people's appearances on here, for good or bad. If he's guilty of being an asshat for doing that, then every one of us are guilty of it.
    I dunno. His response about the clown car and then this made me take it as a jerky comment. If I'm wrong about that, then I'm wrong.

I've got tough skin. And, I do tend not to dig too deeply into things when I comment, didn't think this was necessarily a place for that - I mean, we're following dead people around... The video had some interesting information and at the same time I did have some issues with how the person's message was conveyed. I've worked in broadcast (TV and film) for years. I've done technical stuff as well as writing; So, I do know a little about makeup for people when they're in front of a camera as well as ways to most effectively convey a message. I personally found her animated bright red mouth to be a distraction and worded my opinion in jest. No offence intended.

And, I don't have a thing for clowns...

Fight, fight, fight!

I always miss all the dramers.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I've got tough skin. And, I do tend not to dig too deeply into things when I comment, didn't think this was necessarily a place for that - I mean, we're following dead people around... The video had some interesting information and at the same time I did have some issues with how the person's message was conveyed. I've worked in broadcast (TV and film) for years. I've done technical stuff as well as writing; So, I do know a little about makeup for people when they're in front of a camera as well as ways to most effectively convey a message. I personally found her animated bright red mouth to be a distraction and worded my opinion in jest. No offence intended.

And, I don't have a thing for clowns...
    I'm sorry if I misread you. We've had a lot of misogynistic trolls on this site over the years and I guess it tends to give you PTSD. I blame Saleen.

I apologize for going at you like that.

It's all good. I'm not here to fight and misogyny is not my thing. :) I'll double check my stupid comments in the future before I post to make sure I don't come across that way. Peace?

It's all good. I'm not here to fight and misogyny is not my thing. :) I'll double check my stupid comments in the future before I post to make sure I don't come across that way. Peace?
    Yes peace and I don't want you to censor your remarks on here just because I got snarky and mean with you. At the end of the day it's all about intent and not the actual comments. I've been in and out of being here for a while so my interactions with you have not been consistent. I trust the others when they say that your intent isn't malicious in nature so please don't feel like you have to comment differently because I misjudged you. That's not what this space is about because as was mentioned, we all make snarky comments on people's appearances.

I'm confident that your intent wasn't misogynistic. It's kind have been hard on us watching the steps back over the past four + years along with so many other communities that are being marginalized so I'm just sensitive to the stuff these days. You did nothing wrong, I was the one acting out without understanding you as a person.

Peace for sure and I hope you don't think I'm a total bitch.

You have to admit that at least I was creative with my response if it WERE directed at an actual asshole though

You have to admit that at least I was creative with my response if it WERE directed at an actual asshole though
    You were creative. :) I had to research the James Charles reference. I'm not even on the same dart board.

Here is a pic of her supposedly dead.

Sorry its fucking huge.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

If she isn't dead here, she's close to it. Freshly dead if anything.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    But why, then, is the dude carrying her half nekked? Is he gettin' ready for some action?

Hello all...it's been a bit.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information