Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanny Yoselyn Ortega (50), stabbed Lulu (6) and Leo (2) Krim to death and put their bodies in a bathtub

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I easily could if those were my children, and I'm certainly not a depraved murdering psycho. I say put her in a room with Mrs. Krim and just see what happens.
    Uh, my bet is nothing/her sobbing and asking why. Fortunately, most people are not psychos who murder. I hate this discussion but seriously, if everyone was prone to these instincts, we would see a hell of a lot more murders. Something is wired wrong with a person who thinks they have a right to take a life, no matter what their justification is. Brutally murdering someone doesn't balance out what happened and leaves you with blood on your hands.

Uh, (taking a page from your sentence starter book) let's see....there's another thread here where a father killed the man who was in the process of molesting his four year old daughter. Is he a psycho? I'd say hell no. You would probably say yes. You think anyone would blame this mother if she had reacted differently after walking into the house finding her babies murdered?? I bet there's not a jury in the world who would have convicted her if she finished the job this old psycho couldn't. You're prob right that after some time has passed, yes, that might be pushing it. But I'll reword it for you: if anyone is harming/has harmed my child right in front of me, they wouldn't leave alive. Call my psycho if you'd like, that's the way I am.

I bet if you talked to that dad, he's not feeling so great about it. Most people do not kill. That is why the ones who did, regardless of what they say is their motivation, make the news. I would never want to murder anyone. The minute you sink to their level, you're just scum playing god like they are. Always take the high road.

There's a reason a significant portion of the population who has lost loved ones to violent crimes oppose the death penalty.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Uh, (taking a page from your sentence starter book) let's see....there's another thread here where a father killed the man who was in the process of molesting his four year old daughter. Is he a psycho? I'd say hell no. You would probably say yes. You think anyone would blame this mother if she had reacted differently after walking into the house finding her babies murdered?? I bet there's not a jury in the world who would have convicted her if she finished the job this old psycho couldn't. You're prob right that after some time has passed, yes, that might be pushing it. But I'll reword it for you: if anyone is harming/has harmed my child right in front of me, they wouldn't leave alive. Call my psycho if you'd like, that's the way I am.
    He beat the guy to death when he caught him in the act. Not for nothing, but getting beaten to death can be pretty easy. It happens accidentally quite often.

After some time has passed, it's premeditated and then there's no justifying it.

But if you're OK with being a psycho, who am I to argue with you. I just know not to kill your fucking kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    He beat the guy to death when he caught him in the act. Not for nothing, but getting beaten to death can be pretty easy. It happens accidentally quite often.

After some time has passed, it's premeditated and then there's no justifying it.

But if you're OK with being a psycho, who am I to argue with you. I just know not to kill your fucking kids.
    You probably aren't going to kill her kids anyway, given that you're not a morally depraved crazy person.

You probably aren't going to kill her kids anyway, given that you're not a morally depraved crazy person.
    Spread the word.

I just know not to kill your fucking kids.
    I would advise very strongly against it.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

off topic, i know, but now i need to ask....how do you feel about people who have been raped/abused by someone, who then finally kill their abusers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    off topic, i know, but now i need to ask....how do you feel about people who have been raped/abused by someone, who then finally kill their abusers?
    I think killing is wrong. I also think justified can be a relative term. And also, the threat level comes into play. Are we talking a woman who killed some dude while he was sleeping that almost beat her to death an hour prior, or some kid that got molested one time at camp 25 years ago?

With one you actually have a legal (and moral) case for self-defense, while the other DOES NOT.

I feel bad for them because they've been reduced to animals and their lives are forever fucked up/beyond healing. I have never read anything where those people suddenly feel released from their torment after that.

There is something very primitive in the connection between a parent and child. Ive made it clear in the past I would destroy anyone who hurt my child. It just is, as deb stated. :shrug:
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I think you would be shocked by what you'd actually do in any given situation, and how you would feel about yourself afterwards.

I think you would be shocked by what you'd actually do in any given situation, and how you would feel about yourself afterwards.
    I also think people would be shocked to find out that just being angry isn't enough to overpower anyone who threatens you and/or your child.

I also think people would be shocked to find out that just being angry isn't enough to overpower anyone who threatens you and/or your child.
    I think also that if you're locked in the room with that person a week later, you'd be shocked to see how much of your anger is just anguish and pain, and how you won't have some insatiable bloodlust because you're a better person than they are.

I think also that if you're locked in the room with that person a week later, you'd be shocked to see how much of your anger is just anguish and pain, and how you won't have some insatiable bloodlust because you're a better person than they are.
    There's always that too.

But then you have people that just....wait. Remember the dude who shot the man who molested his son? That was during the trial and shit, right? Yikes!

i have no problem killing someone who is threatening me or my child. im not a parent and i know that about myself. i dont think it makes me pyscho. Im not sure how I would feel afterwards, but my mom raised me this way. and she's kinda crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    i have no problem killing someone who is threatening me or my child. im not a parent and i know that about myself. i dont think it makes me pyscho. Im not sure how I would feel afterwards, but my mom raised me this way. and she's kinda crazy.
    Totally different than someone saying "lock me in a room with them" way after the fact.

I think none of you know because it hasn't happened and the facts dictate that most people don't do this.

Totally different than someone saying "lock me in a room with them" way after the fact.

yea, i can see after the fact. i was thinking about the father who beat the guy to death.

at work, we were discussing a rapist that was going around sneaking into women's apts. i said that i keep two knives somewhere and if someone attempted to rape me, my move would be to stab them in the face.
    and everyone said "noooo you couldnt do that... you wouldnt have the ability" and all i had to say was "then try it."

i was labeled crazy, im telling you, i would.

But you're talking about self-defense, not revenge. Deb is talking about revenge.

There are a lot of variables. Don't count it out - it DOES happen. Its a visceral thing.
    Whether it is something you find within yourself or not - dont discount that others are different.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

But you're talking about self-defense, not revenge. Deb is talking about revenge.
    well i dont think i would seek revenge - i would WANT it. but maybe wouldnt kill her with my own bare hands. what i think i could do is watch her be mauled by a lion or a crocodile. maybe stung to death by thousands of wasps.
    like if she was in a room and i controlled a button that opened a door that let a hungry tiger in the room, i could push that.
    Last edited by ZoMyGoddess!; 11-06-2012 at 03:49 PM. Reason: BARE not bear

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    well i dont think i would seek revenge - i would WANT it. but maybe wouldnt kill her with my own bare hands. what i think i could do is watch her be mauled by a lion or a crocodile. maybe stung to death by thousands of wasps.
    like if she was in a room and i controlled a button that opened a door that let a hungry tiger in the room, i could push that.
    Don't feel bad, Zo. I was having a conversation with a friend about Sons of Anarchy (after a character kills the daughter of a crime boss and the boss returns the favor by killing his daughter) and I mentioned how great it would be to be in a position where you could get revenge on someone who wronged you that way.

They kill your kid and you can be all "LOOK WHAT I DID TO YOU!" after you off their kid.

I got a blank stare, and a "Um, no."

If someone was hurting my child or family member, I would do everything I could to hurt that person in that moment. I can say that the last place I would ever want to be is in a room, alone, with the guy who killed my mom. I couldn't care less if he suffered some extremely painful accident and died, but I could never see myself taking some vigilante justice in my own hands. And I don't think that makes me weird.

Thread Information