Thread: Bullying against me by users on this forum.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You came to a predominantly Liberal forum to claim that you're "persecuted" as a human being?

OMG YOU'RE TOO MUCH

You're being called out as a flat out liar. Not as anything more than that. PS Liars come in all shades, sexes, genders and colors.
    Liberal my ass.

If you were liberal, you would have understood my side of the story.

If you were liberal you would have understood that being black and gay isn't easy in United States right now.

If you were liberal, you wouldn't be trying to defend the fact this board is liberal. It's not. It's predominately off the grid associated with people who share right tending opinions.

This message board is not liberal at all. I'm sorry.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Liberal my ass.

If you were liberal you would have understood that being black and gay isn't easy in United States right now.

If you were liberal, you wouldn't be trying to defend the fact this board is liberal. It's not. It's predominately off the grid associated with people who share right tending opinions.

Oh. Yeah. You have us TOTALLY pegged

None of us are Black or Gay or Trans or Jewish or NAME IT.

If you spent even an OUNCE of time here other than "Poor Me" attention seeking or flat out lying about missing persons disrupting LE and the lives of the people that love them, you'd understand how utterly stupid you sound right now.

Right, troll. Wrong forum, Son.

Deshon. Please. Let's talk about your new persona.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by DaniNYC212 View Post
    It's not easy being a missing person in America and having some attention whore named Brennen Tammons lie about knowing you and where you are. The family had to deal with your bullshit. Welcome to the consequences of douchebaggery.
    that's not what happened. No I don't know that man, and I pray that his family is doing well, I did know a man who looked similar to him. I've already explained this shit a million times before, so don't you dare fucking act like this is the first time I mentioned this.

All that other shit is trivial and you need to let go. Okay. I apologized and there isn't much else I can. I'm just a gay black guy, leave me the fuck alone. I don't' have any power in this fucking country. If I were white and masculine and had a family. I don't.

My name is also not Deshon. So whoever told you that is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Oh. Yeah. You have us TOTALLY pegged

None of us are Black or Gay or Trans or Jewish or NAME IT.

If you spent even an OUNCE of time here other than "Poor Me" attention seeking or flat out lying about missing persons disrupting LE and the lives of the people that love them, you'd understand how utterly stupid you sound right now.

Right, troll. Wrong forum, Son.

Deshon. Please. Let's talk about your new persona.
    Well I don't know what else to do. What do you want me to do? I can only ask for forgiveness and wish I was never fucking born. I should have killed myself a long time ago. I hate dealing with racism and homophobia and the fact it's so hard for me to find friends and relationships. I wish I was fucking white and straight sometimes. I do.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    that's not what happened. No I don't know that man, and I pray that his family is doing well, I did know a man who looked similar to him. I've already explained this shit a million times before, so don't you dare fucking act like this is the first time I mentioned this.

All that other shit is trivial and you need to let go. Okay. I apologized and there isn't much else I can. I'm just a gay black guy, leave me the fuck alone. I don't' have any power in this fucking country. If I were white and masculine and had a family. I don't.

Well I don't know what else to do. What do you want me to do? I can only ask for forgiveness and wish I was never fucking born. I should have killed myself a long time ago. I hate dealing with racism and homophobia and the fact it's so hard for me to find friends and relationships. I wish I was fucking white and straight sometimes. I do.

WE. AREN'T. HOMOPHOBIC. WE. AREN'T RACIST.

WE ARE ANTI BULLSHIT

Honestly, dude. Fess up, apologize and join the ranks. That's all it takes. Just own it, dude. Then try to be better.

Then contribute. You have a hardcore cheerleading squad here. Do the right thing and it's all good.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 08-25-2017 at 10:59 PM.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Liberal my ass.

I am as liberal as they come. But really? I lost a mother when I was young, I have been through a lot of bullshit, but I have never had the urge to lie on a forum like you did.

Yes, being black and gay is hard in the USA at the moment, but I don't see how that gives you a free pass to behave like an arsehole back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    I am as liberal as they come. But really? I lost a mother when I was young, I have been through a lot of bullshit, but I have never had the urge to lie on a forum like you did.

Yes, being black and gay is hard in the USA at the moment, but I don't see how that gives you a free pass to behave like an arsehole back then.
    I didn't lie. I was mistaken and in a paranoid state of shock due to personal issues and I apologized for any misunderstanding.

I politely asked at first to delete all the non nonsensical posts as I do not know that man. My requests were denied so now that thread is already fucking my reputation, so what fucking difference does it make?

I knew a man that looked identical to him, and I apologize for the mistake.

I didn't lie. I was mistaken and in a paranoid state of shock due to personal issues and I apologized for any misunderstanding.

I politely asked at first to delete all the non nonsensical posts as I do not know that man. My requests were denied so now that thread is already fucking my reputation, so what fucking difference does it make?

I knew a man that looked identical to him, and I apologize for the mistake.
    Wait, so your friend looked identical, AND (according to what you explained in detail in the other thread) he was ALSO a missing person AND just happened to ALSO be called Trevor Angell before he decided to secretly change his identity?

Cos I mean, that's what you kept saying back then, right?

Damn.

That's an AMAZING coincidence. I mean, you made it very clear when this first happened that you KNEW it was him, & it couldn't just be mistaken identity, because your friend literally told you he was a missing person whose original legal name was Trevor Angell.

Shit eh. What are the odds of so many coincidences happening at once?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Wait, so your friend looked identical, AND (according to what you explained in detail in the other thread) he was ALSO a missing person AND just happened to ALSO be called Trevor Angell before he decided to secretly change his identity?

Cos I mean, that's what you kept saying back then, right?

Damn.

That's an AMAZING coincidence. I mean, you made it very clear when this first happened that you KNEW it was him, & it couldn't just be mistaken identity, because your friend literally told you he was a missing person whose original legal name was Trevor Angell.

Shit eh. What are the odds of so many coincidences happening at once?
    This.

I honestly don't know about the bulk of this fuckery because the formatting of this thread is shit but I read at least until your first update where you said you had married him, and yes, you asked him about it and he said it was him. I think you were lying then and you are lying now about it being a mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information