Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Elisa Lam (21) was found dead in a hotel water tank after being missing for 19 days

i have been thinking psychotic break as well :(

on another note, i bet people shot up with that water too :x

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Am I misunderstanding how Tumblr works or was that account only last updated last week?

Quote Originally Posted by GreyH View Post
    i have been thinking psychotic break as well :(

on another note, i bet people shot up with that water too :x
    psychosis for sure, maybe temporary from culture shock or stress, maybe drug induced, maybe mental illness, but she wasn't all there.
    Drowning is a terrible way to go in any case.

RIP Elisa

From Tumblr:

Do not speak- unless it improves silence
    I don’t know to explain myself and I have a feeling that I never will know who I am so instead of an abstract and useless description I will assure you that I am not a nutjob that hunts for their next victim on the internet. I, however, will think everyone else is a pedophile thanks to To Catch a Predator. I’m logical like that.

Here are some bullet points

I am twenty-something student in Canada
    I have no idea have some idea what I’m studying
    I have typical twenty-something issues (specifically bipolar depression ) and every now and then I’ll talk about it sarcastically.
    Despite saying I hate people a lot, I actually enjoy (and require) human interaction but my inability to go outside means I’ll only contact the outside world anonymously and over the internet
    Feel free to ask a silly question. It could be an awkward magical adventure for us both.

http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/autre
    Last edited by WooFrigginHoo; 02-24-2013 at 03:48 AM.

Can I ask where the tumblr was confirmed from? There is a lot of twenty-something students in Canada.
    I've read the tumblr in different forums for the past few days and no one is able to confirm where it came from or if it is indeed her.
    It has been updating since her disappearance, and people suggest all the items were queued, but the times they were posted don't match or are consistent with things that are queued.

Plus 'her' style tumblr that she has linked was updated a day ago; http://bruitdefond.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Katerss View Post
    Can I ask where the tumblr was confirmed from? There is a lot of twenty-something students in Canada.
    I've read the tumblr in different forums for the past few days and no one is able to confirm where it came from or if it is indeed her.
    It has been updating since her disappearance, and people suggest all the items were queued, but the times they were posted don't match or are consistent with things that are queued.
    Websleuths

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    The way she punched those elevator buttons screamed drunk or stoned to me.
    It does, but I thought they also said she didn't have her glasses and couldn't see.

This is just fucking weird. How do you end up in a water tank by accident.... ?

Oh, and for the people who bathed, brushed teeth, and drank the rotting body water.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Wow, she wasn't playing from what i can see. She was scared of someone or something.
    And seemed a little disoriented .
    Date rape drug perhaps? hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Wow, she wasn't playing from what i can see. She was scared of someone or something.
    And seemed a little disoriented .
    Date rape drug perhaps? hmmmm
    Is there such thing as a date rape drug that makes you run around act crazy? I thought the point of them was to knock you out so that someone could take advantage.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Is there another vid? I didn't see her running around? All that was on the one i saw is she looked out of the elevator [both ways] and then went back in and hid in the corner for a sec then stood outside of it like she was stumbling. Maybe she was being attacked and was trying to get away.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Is there another vid? I didn't see her running around? All that was on the one i saw is she looked out of the elevator [both ways] and then went back in and hid in the corner for a sec then stood outside of it like she was stumbling. Maybe she was being attacked and was trying to get away.
    I just watched it again and she looks pretty in control of her movements. Even though she is acting weirdly, she walks pretty steadily into the lift and even has enough control to step out of the lift in a 'square' pattern.

I wonder if one of the buttons she pushed was an alarm/emergency one and that's why the doors didn't shut. If there was someone waiting out in the corridor for her, I think they had plenty of chance to grab her.

She is on one for sure.
    Team Leyash

Does anyone have a link to her Facebook account? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    Does anyone have a link to her Facebook account? Just curious.
    Nothing much there, but it's https://www.facebook.com/lambetes

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    Nothing much there, but it's https://www.facebook.com/lambetes
    I see but Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimple blossom View Post
    I see but Thanks!
    You're welome.

From: http://neurophilicnetwork.wordpress....s-with-danger/

Lam looks as though she is running or hiding from someone. She repeatedly fixes her position in the elevator so as to hide her presence, checks the hallway to see if it’s empty, and frantically presses all the buttons when she realizes the door is not closing and that she is not going anywhere. As the elevator door seems to stay open for a long time, it can be assumed that there is someone outside with their hand on the “hold door” button. If Lam were on drugs (anxiously waiting for the toxicology report), it is doubtful that she took them voluntarily. Someone seemed to be watching Lam and she likely knew it and thought it was a game. Everything in the hallway is highly suspicious: who is Lam gesturing towards? Who is she talking to? Where is the feed from the hallway? In conclusion, Elisa Lam could not just “end up” in a water tank; there appears to be one or more people involved in her tragic death.

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    You're welome.

From: http://neurophilicnetwork.wordpress....s-with-danger/

Lam looks as though she is running or hiding from someone. She repeatedly fixes her position in the elevator so as to hide her presence, checks the hallway to see if it’s empty, and frantically presses all the buttons when she realizes the door is not closing and that she is not going anywhere. As the elevator door seems to stay open for a long time, it can be assumed that there is someone outside with their hand on the “hold door” button. If Lam were on drugs (anxiously waiting for the toxicology report), it is doubtful that she took them voluntarily. Someone seemed to be watching Lam and she likely knew it and thought it was a game. Everything in the hallway is highly suspicious: who is Lam gesturing towards? Who is she talking to? Where is the feed from the hallway? In conclusion, Elisa Lam could not just “end up” in a water tank; there appears to be one or more people involved in her tragic death.
    Thank you for this too LOL!! Such a bizarre story.

The link posted above is to an article on slate that discusses exactly what you can catch from "corpse water." Sorry that I neglected to add that tidbit!

The buttons she was pressing in the elevator can be seen here;
    http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/cecil...uSdkRLmwF7csdQ

In the video, she is only pressing the buttons in the middle, the last one is "Door Hold".

In regards to the blog about her behavior and whether or not it meant she was hiding/interacting with someone, bipolar disorder can be more serious than people realize. Some people can occasionally suffer from psychotic breaks. My bipolar friend had one last year, and he was convinced aliens were following him in the car! Elisa mentions being bipolar on her blog, she may have suffered from a psychotic break and felt like someone was following her. This would explain her strange behavior of looking around and hiding in conjunction with also appearing "affected."

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Is there such thing as a date rape drug that makes you run around act crazy? I thought the point of them was to knock you out so that someone could take advantage.
    I've written about this before but when I was roofied, my BRAIN and memories checked out, but I was still on autopilot, completely awake, spun out of my mind. My brother thought I had smoked meth or something.

I cont remember if its been brought up or not but that hotel is rumored to be haunted. If she was already having an episode and "saw" something that we can't, I could see that sending her over the edge.

There isn't a hotel that old anywhere in America that isn't rumored to be haunted.

Thread Information