Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: There can be peace amongst us

I don't know how or why but I typed in 'there can be no peace' into a google image search just now to post in this thread AND WHAT THE FUCK, I FIND THIS REVOLTING MUMMY PICTURE OF TRAVIS ALEXANDER'S CORPSE. 0.o

http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads...lexander/page2

You guys might like that board, it seems the moderator shares the bloodlust and bizarre hatred and personal anger for Jodi that so many in the Jodi thread feel.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    You guys might like that board, it seems the moderator shares the bloodlust and bizarre hatred and personal anger for Jodi that so many in the Jodi thread feel.
    Some people try to disguise their all-consuming hatred for Jodi by displaying their overzealous "support" for Travis and his loved ones. I discovered a day or two ago on the main Jodi thread there is a FB group called "Wrath-Filled Travis A. Supporters." I don't even know why it surprised me. "WRATH." That pretty much sums it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

The levels of hatred shown for the players in the Arias' trial are truly scary. I'm sure there should be a professional somewhere taking note of the actions of people. Not the people in the trial-but the people following the trial.

You have unstable Jodi supporters-then you have unstable Travis supporters. It's a very thin line between both sets of supporters.

It is crazy even reading the Jodi thread here on MDS. I hate to be nasty to anybody, But there are some people in that thread that are very unstable. I tried reading the thread this morning.....and all I got was a very uncomfortable feeling.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    Ron's offshore multinational corporations hosts that shizzz from the caymans.
    If I could find a way to profit off this hate it would be one of the best IRL troll jobs of all time.

Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The levels of hatred shown for the players in the Arias' trial are truly scary. I'm sure there should be a professional somewhere taking note of the actions of people. Not the people in the trial-but the people following the trial.

You have unstable Jodi supporters-then you have unstable Travis supporters. It's a very thin line between both sets of supporters.

It is crazy even reading the Jodi thread here on MDS. I hate to be nasty to anybody, But there are some people in that thread that are very unstable. I tried reading the thread this morning.....and all I got was a very uncomfortable feeling.
    You are so fucking right. I was going to pretty much say the exact same thing. Nailed it. If confronted, they start saying it's about Travis justice.

I wonder how Travis would feel.
    If I ever get hacked up by a chick and her friend, I wouldn't want them put to death. On the record.

And if you question their desire to see someone die so badly, they just start rambling about how she's a killer blah blah blah. Fucking scary shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Some people try to disguise their all-consuming hatred for Jodi by displaying their overzealous "support" for Travis and his loved ones. I discovered a day or two ago on the main Jodi thread there is a FB group called "Wrath-Filled Travis A. Supporters." I don't even know why it surprised me. "WRATH." That pretty much sums it up.
    There's a difference between justice and revenge. And to be honest, I don't even know what these people actually want.

Blood lust, fools have lost their damn minds.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Blood lust, fools have lost their damn minds.
    What cracked me up was when the Travis fans talked about how nasty and gross Jodi is, and would question what kind of disgusting guy would be attracted to her. Um....

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    What cracked me up was when the Travis fans talked about how nasty and gross Jodi is, and would question what kind of disgusting guy would be attracted to her. Um....
    I peeked in the thread yesterday long enough to see someone said "the trial had taken a toll on them" Whut?

I am only disappointed in the hung jury thing because that means that the Jodi thread will keep going! I was hoping it would be over and that thread/sub forum could be locked and put away like the Morgan thread.

Wait, so since I can't even with that thread, what happened now? It's a hung jury therefore she gets life?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

The Jodi thread gets to on for life. the actual Jodi gets another jury.

So this will continue to go on. It amazes me how many avid followers this case has. People are really invested in this! Before I red this thread, I didn't think it was any more interesting than an episode of Snapped. Half the

To continue because I'm still figurin out my iPhone... Half the people who post in here could write a book about this trial. It's incedible to me how much Jodi has affected so many people.

Wait, so since I can't even with that thread, what happened now? It's a hung jury therefore she gets life?
    The state gets one more try with the penalty phase. If that new jury hangs, then judge will give her Life or Life w/o parole.
    If everything goes as planned (I doubt it!) the new (penalty) trial will start up in July.

Ugh.

According to the DTTAM thread, there are now PM's going out to people who are just browsing "the" Jodi thread, and not posting.

I feel like this is crossing a huge line.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

God I hate those people.

Can we close the threads now? At least a temporary close of the useless threads until trial starts again? I think it would make it easier to handle to handle the crazy..

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    According to the DTTAM thread, there are now PM's going out to people who are just browsing "the" Jodi thread, and not posting.

I feel like this is crossing a huge line.
    I agree. Thats ridiculous. People are just on here to stir up sh*t sometimes.

Can we close the threads now? At least a temporary close of the useless threads until trial starts again? I think it would make it easier to handle to handle the crazy..

That is up to Mike, ultimately. I don't know if I can handle the spilloff when those people turn to other threads for solace.

I mean, they'll have to get bored of it at some point right? ...right?

Keep the madness contained and vote off the ones that suck.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

That is up to Mike, ultimately. I don't know if I can handle the spilloff when those people turn to other threads for solace.
    They won't.

I am really disappointed with the jurors but that's no reason for people to lose their damn minds. I went into the main thread to voice my frustration but didn't read the previous posts from the last 24 hours because I know there is some degree of outrage. I'm feeling it, but dayum that's no reason to start getting all crazy and shit. I saw that last week when it was reported on the news that Patti Whatshername had death threats against her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I mean, they'll have to get bored of it at some point right? ...right?

Keep the madness contained and vote off the ones that suck.
    ooooh. MDS "Survivor"? cool

Thread Information