Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ashlee Martinson (17) murdered her mother and step-father after years of alleged abuse

Ashlee Martinson (17) murdered her mother and step-father after years of alleged abuse

LEBANON, Ind. - A teenage girl has now been charged in the murder of her parents in Wisconsin after being caught by Indiana authorities this weekend.

The Boone County Sheriff's Office said Ashlee Anne Rose Martinson, 17, who is wanted on a warrant out of Oneida County, Wisconsin, is in the Boone County Jail.

As ABC affiliate WAOW.com reports, Martinson was charged Monday evening in Oneida County Circuit Court with two counts of first-degree intentional homicide and three counts of false imprisonment. Court documents gave no indication as to why Martinson would kill her parents.

Wisconsin officials said on Sunday morning they arrived at a home in the town of Piehl to find two people dead.

They were later identified as Martinson's parents: Thomas Ayers, 37, and Jennifer Ayers, 40.

The Oneida County Sheriff's Office told RTV6 Monday that one of the victims had been shot to death, and one had been stabbed.

WAOW reports that according to court documents, Martinson's 9-year-old sister told investigators she was in the downstairs of their home when her mother heard two gunshots. The mother, Jennifer Ayers, ran upstairs and began fighting with Martinson.

Martinson then reportedly told the 9-year-old they were "going to play a game" and put her and her sisters (ages 8 and 2) in a room and tied the door shut so they could not escape.

After the killings, Martinson fled the state, investigators say.

The Oneida County Sheriff's Office spent Sunday looking for Martinson and her traveling companion and boyfriend, Ryan Sisco, 22.

After an alert was sent out to law agencies across the U.S., a Boone County sheriff's deputy located the couple's car traveling south on I-65 near Lebanon.

The sheriff's office teamed up with the police departments of Whitestown, Lebanon and Zionsville to stop their car and take both Martinson and Sisco into custody.

Sisco is not believed to be a suspect in the double murder. Authorities with the Oneida Co. sheriff's office believe the couple was headed to Tennessee because Sisco has roots there.

Both Martinson and Sisco are awaiting extradition back to Wisconsin. There was no word on when they would be taken back.

The Oneida Co. sheriff's office said it is not aware of a previous criminal history with Martinson.

The Boone County Sheriff's Office said Martinson is a juvenile, but she is being charged as an adult. According to Wisconsin authorities, anyone who is accused of committing a crime in Wisconsin who is 17 years or older is considered an adult.
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...r-in-wisconsin

https://m.facebook.com/ashlee.martinson.5?fref=search
    Her facey

Teen girl 'shot dead her stepfather, stabbed her mother to death, locked her sisters up with food' and fled with her older boyfriend
    Ashlee Martinson, 17, allegedly fired twice at her stepfather, Thomas Ayers
    When mom, Jennifer Ayers, ran upstairs, she fatally stabbed her, it is said
    Then 'locked her three younger sisters, ages 2, 8 and 9, in room with food'
    Finally, Martinson reportedly fled the state with boyfriend, Ryan Sisco, 22
    Teenager has now been charged with two counts of first-degree homicide
    She ran a chilling blog, Nightmare, on which she described murder scenes
    In one post, she said: 'The beast is fearful creature that lives within us all'
    She also talked of 'marveling at the sweet horrors of blood that I thirst for'
    A 17-year-old girl shot dead her stepfather, fatally stabbed her mother and locked her three younger sisters in a room with some food before fleeing the state with her boyfriend, police said on Tuesday.

Ashlee Martinson allegedly gunned down her stepfather, Thomas Ayers, in an upstairs room of their Wisconsin home on Sunday morning while her mother, Jennifer Ayers, was in the living room below.

Mrs Ayers, 40, who is thought to have been with Martinson's two stepsisters, aged nine and eight, and her two-year-old half-sister at the time, reportedly ran upstairs as soon as she heard gunshots.

She was followed by the eldest of Martinson's three siblings. The young girl then witnessed her older sister and her mother fighting, which resulted in the latter being stabbed to death, officials said.
    Snipped *
    The youngest of the three girls was the Ayers' biological child. The other two were Mr Ayers's from a previous relationship, the victim's sister, Barbara Curtis, told the Mulwaukee Journal Sentinel.

In Martinson's Vampchick posts, written on a blog titled Nightmare, the teenager posted short stories and poems about graphic murders, autopsies, suicides, Hell and the Devil, and even cannibalism.

She also posted chilling images of flayed skulls, demons and characters such as the Slender Man.

In one poem, called Insanity Love, the teenager wrote: 'They say one of us is to blame, You?re holding that knife, covered in blood, I?m laughing off the pain, Wondering which one of us is guilty, If we?re both totally insane?' And only last week, she spoke of murder in a short story, titled Unworthy.
    n it, she wrote: 'Rushing through the woods late at night. Deep into the darkest corner where the agonizing screams can not be heard. Walking into a small cabin. Marveling at the sweet horrors of blood that I thirst for. I then take the next victim who is unconscious. I tightly bind them to a low table.

'Awaiting them to wake once more. I clean the dry blood off my tools from a previous session. The last body has been disposed of just hours before, yet I have not been satisfied with the pain, agony and blood. I bend down as they start to wake. "Welcome to hell." I whisper in her ear.'

One particularly disturbing image on the blog is a drawing of a monster, which Martison has named 'The Beast Within'. The teenager wrote: 'The beast is a fearful creature that lives within us all, and if you?re not careful, the beast will consume you whole, leaving you alone in your own miserable hell.'

Mr and Mrs Ayers had been married for around a year when they were killed on Sunday, according to Ms Curtis. A future court date for Martinson has not yet been arranged, WSAW reported.
    Ashlee Martinson, who allegedly shot dead her stepfather and fatally stabbed her mother at their Wisconsin home on Sunday morning, described similar murder scenes in a disturbing blog.

On the blog, written under the pseudonym Vampchick - the 17-year-old penned short stories and poems about graphic murders, autopsies, suicides, Hell and the Devil, and even cannibalism.

She also posted chilling images of flayed skulls, demons and characters such as the Slender Man.

Below are several quotes from her poems and stories from Martinson's Nightmare blog:

'They say one of us is to blame, You?re holding that knife, covered in blood, I?m laughing off the pain, Wondering which one of us is guilty, If we?re both totally insane?, Could it be we?re broken in just all the right places?' (Infinity Love, January 2015)

One look, one look is all it took, For obsession to begin, Making you want to kill yourself, To him, killing is no sin, Brutally snatches mortals at night, They scream, they flail, But he takes off in flight, To him you can?t be faithful, He is a fallen angel.' (Angels In The Mirrors, January 2015)

'Bloodstains in my fingerprints, Screams inside my head, Memories of imagination, I?m dancing with the dead, Whispers in the shadows, Death waits upon the eve, I?ve come to love the darkness, The night is when I feed.' (My Shadow, January 2015)

'I?m sitting in this empty room all alone, I can hear nothing, but their screaming souls, Souls of madness but, not like me, I can see their innocence, Unlike the monster I am, That no one can see, And what I have become, What I have done to some, Someone like me, That no one can see, A psychopath in the dark, My mind is full of twisted things, But my eyes are full of sparkles, Hoping that these walls will fall apart, So that my killing can start.' (Murder Maddness, January 2015)

'Rushing through the woods late at night. Deep into the darkest corner where the agonizing screams can not be heard. Walking into a small cabin. Marveling at the sweet horrors of blood that I thirst for. I then take the next victim who is unconscious. I tightly bind them to a low table.' (Unworthy, March 2015)

'I need to hurt somebody. Make someone feel how I do. The river is beautiful, my gun is loaded, my tools are cleaned, and my toy is all tied up and ready. She looks at me in fear, she can?t very well scream with the gag in her mouth. So I take it out, I want to hear how she asks. "What did I ever do to you? Why me?? She looks at me terrified as I take out my first tool, just an ordinary pair of scissors.' (My First, January 2015)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3U1Pq6yxM

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Bitches be trippin'. And this is one dumb, hateful, fucked in the head bitch. Another step relationship gone bad. Ugh.

The Brady Bunch lied to me!!!!

Enjoy prison, dumbass.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    The Brady Bunch lied to me!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Welp, at least the bitch fed the younger chillens. I bet that won't go far at her MURDER TRIAL.

I have a feeling Satan himself will be called to testify on her behalf.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

https://twitter.com/_vampirechick

https://uk.pinterest.com/Vampchicklover/

Here was her blog, but it has since been removed
    https://ashleemartinson.wordpress.com/

Some screen shots for some of the stuff before it was removed

Last edited by bermstalker; 03-16-2015 at 02:36 AM.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Bitch be nuts. Her ass would be homeless along with the little bastard that hired someone for $1200 to kill his family. I hope that when I have kids they aren't evil little shits. Knowing my luck....just make a thread about me, and quote this post if the little bastard kills me for not letting him/her have a instagram account at 10.

This is why I don't have children ,And with my DNA you people should thank me !

Slender Man.

All I needed to read.

Fucking Slender Man.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    I can relate. Funky DNA and having no idea how to cope if my hypothetical child was so disturbed are two huge factors in me being childfree.

Her blogs are horrifying. A lot of teens write Creepypasta-level grotesqueries but I'm wondering what kind of behavior she exhibited as well. It says her parents were only married for a short time iirc.

Makes me think that whatever acting out she might have done, it wasn't so bad that the step-parent reconsidered marrying her bio-parent. Like, if the person you were dating had a child that waived more red flags than a junior high pep-rally, wouldn't you reconsider the relationship?
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Man, her second biggest crime is being a totally shitty writer.

She has those lovely shark eyes too.

Didn't see the little psycho's Facebook, so here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/ashlee.martinson.5

Ditto

Saw this bumped.

Was hoping she'd turned into a bat and flew outta her jail cell.

Very sad for me that this hasn't happened.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    You don't believe that a ghost can call for someone to help a dying baby, but you believe that's possible

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    You don't believe that a ghost can call for someo7ne to help a dying baby, but you believe that's possible
    I've seen Twilight.

Everyone knows vampires are real.

I've not seen twilight, but I have seen Buffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I've not seen twilight, but I have seen Buffy.
    You're not missing much.

Twilight is a little less good than this chick's poetry.

I figured she was going to be an obsessed little Slash Gash Terror Crew kid when I saw the Dahvie Hello Kitty in her fb, so I searched her name with BOTDF annnnd ...

Welcome to the gallery, 1st up -

This is a nice one, maybe a touch too prophetic though?

The rest are here -

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/473511348292742781/

ETA

Her sketches (horror & anime of course)

https://www.pinterest.com/Vampchicklover/my-artwork-c/

& her pins (standard BOTDF fangirl stuff)

https://www.pinterest.com/Vampchicklover/
    Last edited by blighted star; 03-24-2015 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Saw this bumped.

Very sad for me that this hasn't happened.
    Yes it was bumped again.... Still no bat

Yes it was bumped again.... Still no bat
    I just rushed in here again to verify.

Well, shit.

I'm sad for me.

A 17-year-old girl from Wisconsin accused of stabbing to death her mother and gunning down her stepfather during an argument over her older boyfriend made her initial court appearance Friday and was charged with murder and false imprisonment.
    Ashlee Martinson has been extradited to Wisconsin from Indiana where she was arrested last month.
    Martinson is charged with fatally stabbing her mother, 40-year-old Jennifer Ayers, and shooting her stepfather, 37-year-old Thomas Ayers, March 8 at the family's home in the Town of Piehl.

Besides being charged as an adult with two counts of first-degree intentional homicide, Martinson also faces three counts of false imprisonment. Prosecutors say she locked her three younger sisters, ages 2, 8 and 9, in a room with some food before fleeing to Indiana with her 22-year-old boyfriend, Ryan Sisco.
    Investigators say Sisco played no role in the Ayers murders.
    During Friday's hearing at Oneida County Court, where Martinson appeared by video conference, a judge ordered her held on $750,000 cash bond.
    Court documents released for the first time Friday shed light on the deadly chain of events that resulted in the slayings of Jennifer and Thomas Ayers.
    According to the court filings obtained by Wausau Daily Herald, Ashlee Martinson's 9-year-old sister told police that it all started when their parents found out that the 17-year-old girl was dating a man five years her senior.
    On March 8, Thomas Ayers returned home and asked where Ashlee was.
    His wife told him the teen was upstairs, and Thomas Ayers went up to the second floor to confront her and was heard rapping on Ashlee's bedroom door, according to her sister's recollections.

Moments later, two gunshots rang out. Jennifer Ayers bounded up the stairs to see what had happened and began screaming.
    Her 9-year-old daughter who was later interviewed by police said she approached the staircase and saw her 17-year-old sister tussling with their mother on the floor.
    Ashlee ordered her sister to go downstairs, which she did. The girl said a short time later, her mother stopped screaming.
    Once Mrs Ayers was dead, Ashlee Martinson rejoined her sisters downstairs and told them to watch cartoons on TV.
    The 9-year-old told investigators that the 17-year-old was carrying a gun and a knife, and was covered in blood and bleeding from cuts.
    Ashlee told her siblings she had tumbled down the stairs and injured herself.
    Court documents indicate that Martinson then took two showers and then asked her sisters to go to a bedroom and pretend they were camping.

Her nine-year-old sister later told police that Martinson - who had described similar murder scenes in a blog she wrote under the pseudonym Vampchick - had placed food and juice in the room.
    The sister told police that Ashlee secured the bedroom door with a cord to prevent them from leaving, but they managed to get it off. The children waited until Martinson took off before leaving the room.
    Police arrived at the Ayers family's home in Piehl, Wisconsin, after receiving a 911 call at around 10.40am March 8.

Once there, they discovered the bodies of Mr Ayer, 37, and his wife. Both were declared dead at the scene in the 1600 block of County Highway C south. Officials then found the three 'imprisoned' girls.
    Police subsequently launched a manhunt for Martinson and Sisco, whom they believed had left the state. The pair were arrested in Boone County, Indiana, 500 miles away, at around 7:50pm the next day.
    Following her arrest, Martinson was evaluated at a hospital for several injuries, possibly acquired during her 'fight' with her mother.
    None of her three siblings were injured in the homicide. It is believed that one of the girls was the 911 caller who alerted authorities to the alleged attack. However, this has not been confirmed.

The youngest of the three girls was the Ayers' biological child. The other two were Mr Ayers' daughters from a previous relationship, the victim's sister, Barbara Curtis, told the Mulwaukee Journal Sentinel. The couple had been married for only a year by the time they were killed.
    In Martinson's online posts, written on a blog titled Nightmare under the name Vampchick, the teenager posted short stories and poems about graphic murders, autopsies, suicides, Hell and the Devil, and even cannibalism.
    In one poem, called Insanity Love, the teenager wrote: 'They say one of us is to blame, You’re holding that knife, covered in blood, I’m laughing off the pain, Wondering which one of us is guilty, If we’re both totally insane?' And only last week, she spoke of murder in a short story, titled Unworthy.

In it, she wrote: 'Rushing through the woods late at night. Deep into the darkest corner where the agonizing screams can not be heard. Walking into a small cabin. Marveling at the sweet horrors of blood that I thirst for. I then take the next victim who is unconscious. I tightly bind them to a low table.
    'Awaiting them to wake once more. I clean the dry blood off my tools from a previous session. The last body has been disposed of just hours before, yet I have not been satisfied with the pain, agony and blood. I bend down as they start to wake. "Welcome to hell." I whisper in her ear.'
    One particularly disturbing image on the blog is a drawing of a monster, which Martison has named 'The Beast Within'. The teenager wrote: 'The beast is a fearful creature that lives within us all, and if you’re not careful, the beast will consume you whole, leaving you alone in your own miserable hell.'
    Ashlee Martinson is due back in court June 5 for a probable cause hearing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3YK3pxacP
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sorry for the double post. I thought this might be important to note.

Martinson was arrested with her boyfriend, Ryan Sisco, 22, near Lebanon, Ind., on March 8. Oneida County investigators do not believe Sisco had anything to do with the homicides.

Sisco told investigators when the spoke with him in Indiana that he had been messaging with people he believed to be Martinson's parents on Facebook the day authorities believe they were killed. He said that he had received a message warning him to stay away from Martinson because she was a minor.
    Here's the local article.
    http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/sto...rges/26293329/

Wow, It's taken them quite a while to figure that out it seems

Thread Information