Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Death that struck you the most

All death fascinates me since I was 11 , and noticed several homicides of girls my age on the news, as well as being bombarded with shows like crossing Jordan and csi for most my life. One that was very interesting happened in my area earlier this year. A young woman and her kid wrecked their car and were found dead and nude. I thought it strange that it wasnt foul play with her being found undressed. I learned a new term. Paradoxal undressing. Apparently when you are about to freeze to death, you actualy feel so hot, you want to take off your clothes.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaGunn View Post
    All death fascinates me since I was 11 , and noticed several homicides of girls my age on the news, as well as being bombarded with shows like crossing Jordan and csi for most my life. One that was very interesting happened in my area earlier this year. A young woman and her kid wrecked their car and were found dead and nude. I thought it strange that it wasnt foul play with her being found undressed. I learned a new term. Paradoxal undressing. Apparently when you are about to freeze to death, you actualy feel so hot, you want to take off your clothes.
    I think we actually have a thread here about that incident. But I can't remember her name to search it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'm new here and haven't gotten around to exploring the site yet. Her name was Lindsay groce.

I'm new here and haven't gotten around to exploring the site yet. Her name was Lindsay groce.
    I searched it, but nothing came up. I guess we don't have a thread on it after all. Sounded familiar. Welcome btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I searched it, but nothing came up. I guess we don't have a thread on it after all. Sounded familiar. Welcome btw.
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...le6727884.html

Don't see an MDS article
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Yep, that's her.

I think about Mr. F a lot.
    I was going thru my phone yesterday and saw his number. I never deleted it
    Was there ever a cause of death?

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    I think about Mr. F a lot.
    I was going thru my phone yesterday and saw his number. I never deleted it
    Was there ever a cause of death?
    I'm pretty sure it was something natural in his sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was something natural in his sleep.
    Yea, I think that's the last thing I heard about it
    I wasn't sure if there was any new info.

Its weird when you find numbers in your phone of people who have passed away
    Gives me the sads

Mr. F?

I knew someone who died. But it doesn't make me sad. In fact, I'm kind of glad..

Mr. F?
    He was an MDS member.
    His user name was Mr. Formaldehyde
    He passed away about 3-4 years ago-ish (?)

Wow, kind of creepy in a way

There was one I remember reading about long, long ago that haunted me for quite a while. Her story was just so incredibly sad. To me she seemed to cry for help and no one listened. It was a young female. 20 or so? Not sure if I remember correctly, but I think she ended up hanging herself. I think at one point she worked as maybe a barista for a bit. I only remember bits and pieces because it has been so long, but I *think* her mom lobbied or had intentions of lobbying against doctors freely giving medications such as xanax, etc. The girl had apparently been having violent panic/anxiety attacks and no one believed they were real. Rather they assumed she just wanted drugs. I think I also remember her having a really shitty boyfriend as well. Does any of this vague information ring a bell to anyone?

My friends, Lauren Giddings, Jamie Carter, and Daniel Gomez.
    Lauren was murdered by a psychopathic neighbor.
    Jamie died as a result of a car accident.
    Daniel was killed when the Humvee he was riding in ran over an ied in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Lauren Giddings,
    Holy shit. I googled her name to see about the psycho neighbor and as soon as I read Stephen Mcdaniel I knew who it was instantly. For anyone who doesn't know, he killed the girl and was doing an interview with the news and they told him they found her body...or her headless torso? and he just changed. (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIroLgiCyP8 - it's 11 minutes, but it's only 2 minutes with him. They tell him after the minute mark.)

ETA to add our link to her thread: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ported-missing
    Last edited by Words Words; 12-13-2016 at 01:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by socks View Post
    There was one I remember reading about long, long ago that haunted me for quite a while. Her story was just so incredibly sad. To me she seemed to cry for help and no one listened. It was a young female. 20 or so? Not sure if I remember correctly, but I think she ended up hanging herself. I think at one point she worked as maybe a barista for a bit. I only remember bits and pieces because it has been so long, but I *think* her mom lobbied or had intentions of lobbying against doctors freely giving medications such as xanax, etc. The girl had apparently been having violent panic/anxiety attacks and no one believed they were real. Rather they assumed she just wanted drugs. I think I also remember her having a really shitty boyfriend as well. Does any of this vague information ring a bell to anyone?
    Michelle Crawford, she came from Florida and her mum was lovely.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ord-Suicide-63

Cj was the boyfriend and I think he wasn't as bad as everyone thought in the end
    Last edited by Gemini; 12-13-2016 at 09:22 AM.

That video is 11 minutes of him, not 2. It's weird how he puts so much detail into it. If this interview didn't peg him for the killer, it sure would peg him for a stalker.

Aieen. He says this constantly. I think it's a mix of 'and' and 'I mean'.
    Last edited by animosity; 12-13-2016 at 09:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I meant 2 minutes of him as in the interview where they told him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Michelle Crawford, she came from Florida and her mum was lovely.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ord-Suicide-63

Cj was the boyfriend and I think he wasn't as bad as everyone thought in the end
    I read this thread all the way through one night. It seemed like part got lost in the crash so it picks up in the middle somewhere, but it was interesting to read. I like the old threads out there.

In all the years I've been hanging around this place I never really could put my finger on one specific death that topped the cake for me... until now... Katelyn Davis. I don't regret watching her death on video but I cannot get her out of my mind. I'm haunted by thoughts of what I would give to be able to rewind a few weeks, find her and show her that those monsters are NOT what life is all about. I see bad visions of her after it was done but I also see very sweet visions of her beautiful face too. And I constantly hear her sad, young, innocent voice in my mind saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry". I wish at least she could have peace'd out knowing she has nothing to be sorry for and that, in fact, the world owes her an apology for the shitty existence it offered her. Gah, babies feeling the way this little girl did kills me because I know there are soooooo many more going through the same damn thing right now. I hope they nail that step-bastard to the wall and sling-shot stones at his face.

Quote Originally Posted by CanaryDiam View Post
    In all the years I've been hanging around this place I never really could put my finger on one specific death that topped the cake for me... until now... Katelyn Davis. I don't regret watching her death on video but I cannot get her out of my mind. I'm haunted by thoughts of what I would give to be able to rewind a few weeks, find her and show her that those monsters are NOT what life is all about. I see bad visions of her after it was done but I also see very sweet visions of her beautiful face too. And I constantly hear her sad, young, innocent voice in my mind saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry". I wish at least she could have peace'd out knowing she has nothing to be sorry for and that, in fact, the world owes her an apology for the shitty existence it offered her. Gah, babies feeling the way this little girl did kills me because I know there are soooooo many more going through the same damn thing right now. I hope they nail that step-bastard to the wall and sling-shot stones at his face.
    Agreed to the extreme. She was crying out everywhere and couldn't get the help she needed.

Another one I was really connected to was that woman who was pregnant and cleaning house for the doctor and he shot her full of heroin and dropped her and her car off down the road. Everyone was claiming she was a junkie prostitute bencaustic they guy had posted fetish shit on Craigslist about painting pregnant ladies or something. I wish I remembered her name.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I looked for a thread on this but I don't guess we have it.

The story of Yaser Abdel Said who murdered his two daughters. He is still on the run. He's also on the FBI's top 10
    https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/yaser-abdel-said

It's the only story I've ever watched on the ID channel that made my own daughter cry. This whole story punches you right in the gut.

A long article
    http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/a...-girls-6419640

Anyway, some new videos were released of him.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ns-father.html

Jenise Wright. This case was local to me and I thought she was just so cute and hoped she would come home safe. That didn't happen and it will hurt my community forever. It's been nearly three years and her murderer still hasn't gone to trial.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...before-arrest/

Thread Information