Page 1767 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 767 1267 1667 1717 1757 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1777 1817 1867 ... LastLast
Results 44,151 to 44,175 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    So Stabby McLiar feels the need to go confess her transgressions to her bishop, but only her sexual transgressions. Um...what the FUCK??? Why didn't JM ask her if that was part of setting up her story?
    Stabby McLiar - LOVE IT!!!!

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    That makes a whole lot of sense, right??! Go to the Bishop and get the heavy burden that she carries off of her soul......her sexual sins. That was weighing heavily on her soul?? Oh, wait....she FORGOT that she murdered Travis! That explains it all!
    Oop's... the "fog" must have crept in during the confessional

Thanks justice, I have no clue how I would have been banned? I've never posted there or even looked at that site on my phone. I checked it out once on my laptop, but that would be a different proxy server or ip from my mobile access

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    She didn't have time to run a load of sheets through the wash and then put them in the dryer. Have you read Flores investigative report? TA got busy after the sex, he was downstairs moving furniture, getting the floor cleaner out, etc.
    Yes, I read that report.....someone had posted the link, here, a while back. Fascinating stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Oop's... the "fog" must have crept in during the confessional
    That fog is a b-i-t-c-h.

Is Stabby off the stand for good now?????????????????

Please, God, Please make it be true!!

Quote Originally Posted by qtkitycat View Post
    Put my rain coat on and stepped over to the JAII site to check out the chaos, but nothing loads..just a blank page. Did their site finally implode?
    Maybe they FINALLY realized that their girl is a LIAR. KILLER, MURDERER!

Quote Originally Posted by qtkitycat View Post
    Thanks justice, I have no clue how I would have been banned? I've never posted there or even looked at that site on my phone. I checked it out once on my laptop, but that would be a different proxy server or ip from my mobile access
    I have never been there, but I'm wondering if they just changed settings to make it a "closed" group or an invisible one? I know that sort of thing can be done on Facebook groups. Just a thought?

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Harlette you will be happy to know that "Lisa", the voice of reason at JAII is still hanging in there!

lisa says:
    March 13, 2013 at 7:17 pm

Ok, many or most are likely to disagree with me. {Be gentle with me!!}}

But brains of the operation she is not

lisa says:
    March 13, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Jodi is now done testifying unless recalled. I seriously doubt she will be recalled as witness.

I do not think that today went well for the defense. Jodi was amazingly strong! But some of the questions trapped her previous testimony … again. Jodi knew that. I saw it all over her face … and on Nurmi and Willmott’s faces.

JM drives me crazy. I don’t know how Jodi has held up so amazingly. But in all honesty, he was very, very effective in the points he made; he made some major scores.

Nurmi and Willmott are going to have to lawyer like never before with their experts. There is a lot to unwind. And JM gets a chance to question the experts as well.

I plan to rewatch today’s testimony again. I have a feeling that I may end up even more worried.

Uggggg. {If you throw things at me, please don’t use cream pie*!}

*I couldn’t resist!
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Harlette you will be happy to know that "Lisa", the voice of reason at JAII is still hanging in there!

lisa says:
    March 13, 2013 at 7:17 pm

Ok, many or most are likely to disagree with me. {Be gentle with me!!}}

But brains of the operation she is not

lisa says:
    March 13, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Jodi is now done testifying unless recalled. I seriously doubt she will be recalled as witness.

I do not think that today went well for the defense. Jodi was amazingly strong! But some of the questions trapped her previous testimony ? again. Jodi knew that. I saw it all over her face ? and on Nurmi and Willmott?s faces.

JM drives me crazy. I don?t know how Jodi has held up so amazingly. But in all honesty, he was very, very effective in the points he made; he made some major scores.

Nurmi and Willmott are going to have to lawyer like never before with their experts. There is a lot to unwind. And JM gets a chance to question the experts as well.

I plan to rewatch today?s testimony again. I have a feeling that I may end up even more worried.

Uggggg. {If you throw things at me, please don?t use cream pie*!}

*I couldn?t resist!

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    Look at the 'Greens'! Writing vigorously!!!

Every time I see them side by side I think of the Jolly Green Giant and Sprout.

Boyfriend also pointed out that she found having sex on the hood of a car objectionable but having sex with someone she claims in a pedophile rapist is ok? Does she not she the flaws in logic of her lies? I'm thinking she does, but she's painted herself in a corner.

Didn't have a chance to go back after the recap, but they mentioned 2 Nephi 9:34. The weird letters (a) and (b) are parts of the paragraphs. It c/pasted that way.
    31 And wo unto the deaf that will not ahear; for they shall perish.

32 Wo unto the ablind that will not see; for they shall perish also.

33 Wo unto the auncircumcised of heart, for a knowledge of their iniquities shall smite them at the last day.

34 Wo unto the (a)liar, for he shall be thrust down to (b)hell.

35 Wo unto the amurderer who deliberately bkilleth, for he shall cdie.

36 Wo unto them who commit awhoredoms, for they shall be thrust down to hell.

37 Yea, wo unto those that aworship idols, for the devil of all devils delighteth in them.

38 And, in fine, wo unto all those who die in their asins; for they shall breturn to God, and behold his face, and remain in their sins.

Sorry guys, no idea WTF I just did there. The JAII site is still up and running, the delusions still rampant

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    Is Stabby off the stand for good now?????????????????

Please, God, Please make it be true!!

Well, she could be called again.

Just remember how many times George Anthony was called to the stand in the Anthony trial.

Quote Originally Posted by andreanna View Post
    Boyfriend also pointed out that she found having sex on the hood of a car objectionable but having sex with someone she claims in a pedophile rapist is ok? Does she not she the flaws in logic of her lies? I'm thinking she does, but she's painted herself in a corner.
    Actually, she mainly seemed to be saying she found the logistics of that alleged scenario impossible, not that she otherwise objected to the idea.

(She said she could not think of a single freeway exit where that would be possible)

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I'm surprised those weren't let in
    Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    From what I understand, there was never any blood at all found in the closet. After stabbing him 29 times, slashing his throat, leaving a bloody fingerprint on the bathroom hallway wall, a bloody shoe print in the bathroom, and a hair also found in some blood on the wall, this says to me that she was NEVER in the closet. To get a gun, to run away from him as he was chasing her, nothing.
    That closet would have been a total freakin mess if she had gone in the closet at all. Look at the bathroom disaster of cleaning up. she said fuck it and grabbed stuff and got out.
    Also, I am hundred percent positive there was no gun. What guy has a gun with NO AMMO anywhere? For the love of God, it makes zero sense that there is a gun with the correct amount of ammo and no boxes of shells anywhere, who sells ammo like that? My husband just ordered some crazy gun and while he waits he already HAS the ammo... course maybe we are totally batshit crazy too :) Yah, go with number 2 hee hee Im punch drunk

I really wish I knew how to make memes.

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Was there a concern for juror fatigue ... :)

I believe one might think more of defense attorney fatigue. P1 of today's testimony is proof, Nurmi and Wolcott have have reached a limit with the trial, aka circus and have moved into an alternate reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWZ5YCuLLgI

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Well, she could be called again.

Just remember how many times George Anthony was called to the stand in the Anthony trial.
    Nurmi is the only one who can recall her, though, correct? Let's hope he's not as stupid as he sometimes looks!

Attempting to make a meme...
    epic fail

Last edited by Justice11; 03-13-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    Nurmi is the only one who can recall her, though, correct? Let's hope he's not as stupid as he sometimes looks!

She is DONE! Defense does not get a rebuttal case.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Every time I see them side by side I think of the Jolly Green Giant and Sprout.
    Willmott cracks me up! She has constant eyes on Juan and a look on her face that says, "This is outrageous! How dare you do your job you BIG BAD PROSECUTOR MAN! LEAVE MY HODI ALONE!!"

Help! Help. I don't have cable. I was getting HLN on

http://www.superusvoxtv.com/index.php/new/hln

but today it stopped working.

Does anybody have another link?

Thanks.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    She obviously tried to clean up a bit. There is no denying that. why else would she put shit in the wash, maybe that was one of the first things she tried to clean up. Before she realized she was in way over her head before she realized she needed to get the fuck out. A lot of what she has done or said she did hasnt really made any sense at all. so why should the closet be any different.

I dunno.. Im tired, maybe it will make more sense tomorrow lol

Sorry if I came off snotty, it was not my intention. Have a great Day/night
    No worries

There are already some really good posts explaining my position on the gun and the shelves. Get some rest.

Thread Information