Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cathriona White (28) committed suicide by alleged drug overdose

Cathriona White allegedly received a number of messages from her biological mother, Brigid Sweetman, a few days before she committed suicide, a new report claims. Her mother reportedly called her a “failure” in life after she and Jim Carrey, 53, called it quits on Sept. 24.
    Her mom wasn't the best person, either.

It's from tmz...but still.

In the docs, Jim says Cat's biological mother, Brigid Sweetman, emailed him in November 2015 to say people were vandalizing her house with foul messages and leaving death threats in response to Cat killing herself. She believed she was getting blamed for Cat's death because of a "horrific and degrading" Facebook post she'd left for Cat on her birthday.
    Jim says Brigid told him, "I am on the point of killing myself." He says she asked him to buy a house for her, but he declined and "she became angry and bitter."
    Carrey's filing is a response to the wrongful death suit Brigid filed against him. The actor's legal team is adamant Brigid's suing purely for a money grab, saying she did not love her daughter -- "she loves only money."
    Carrey also denies giving Cathriona STDs ... and in the docs, says she profusely apologized for those accusations when they got back together in 2014. He says he thinks she only made it up because she was upset about their breakup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Then I'm confused. Why would she even offer to drop the suit if he produced the tests? That doesn't sound like someone doing it only for the money. She'd just hammer at him until he settled out of court.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I don't know who to believe but we need to keep in mind that Jim's attorneys must try and smear both Kat's mother and her husband in order to try and win their case. I already don't like Kat's husband. He seems like a jerk. I think we need to also keep in mind that Kat suffered from mental illness. I'm no expert on the subject of mental illness, but I think that sometimes its a family trait. Its possible her mother also suffers from some form of it. I'm not trying to throw mud on her. I don't think there should be any sort of stigma on mental illness. Its no different than any other type of illness. Does anyone know if Kat's husband is also a Scientologist? They have been known to play really dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I don't know who to believe but we need to keep in mind that Jim's attorneys must try and smear both Kat's mother and her husband in order to try and win their case. I already don't like Kat's husband. He seems like a jerk. I think we need to also keep in mind that Kat suffered from mental illness. I'm no expert on the subject of mental illness, but I think that sometimes its a family trait. Its possible her mother also suffers from some form of it. I'm not trying to throw mud on her. I don't think there should be any sort of stigma on mental illness. Its no different than any other type of illness. Does anyone know if Kat's husband is also a Scientologist? They have been known to play really dirty.
    If he was a Scientologist, the church would have taken over and all of this would have been handled significantly more efficiently and with less spotlight.

Jim Carrey lives down the street from my mom in New Mexico. He is totally fucking bonkers, I mean the kind of crazy that people would report if it wasn't Jim Carrey. But yeah, just because the mom says she'll drop the suit doesn't mean she will so his lawyers are keeping all their cards to themselves. They also know it could seriously hurt what's left of his career. My guess is they will eventually settle outside of court with confidentiality agreements.

JIM Carrey has broken his silence following two weeks of heavily publicised attacks by his late ex-girlfriend’s family, saying Cathriona White’s mum and widower are just “seeking to cash out” on her tragic suicide.
    Brigid Sweetman and White’s estranged husband, Mark Burton, have both filed wrongful death suits against the actor, which he trashed Tuesday in court documents as “shakedown lawsuits based on categorical lies concocted by Sweetman in collaboration with White’s ‘green card’ husband.”
    “They are driven by greed,” Carrey writes in a motion, asking the Los Angeles Superior Court to freeze the proceedings until Sweetman proves she can fork over $372,700 to cover his litigation costs should her suit fizzle.
    “Sweetman had no relationship with White, nor did she love her,” Carrey says. “She loves only money.”
    Leading the legal assault on Carrey have been Sweetman’s continued insistence he release medical tests taken under an alias from 2013, to prove he didn’t give White chlamydia as well as genital and oral herpes.
    “White would be horrified by the disclosure to the world of White’s medical history of sexually transmitted diseases,” Carrey’s new filing reads. “And by the false allegations that she contracted the diseases from Carrey in 2013.”
    “Sweetman and her lawyer released the embarrassing information about White solely in an attempt to gain leverage against Carrey,” they continue. “White would also be outraged that Sweetman and her lawyer delivered White’s highly private and intimate text messages with Carrey to tabloids to be published to the world.
    “Carrey is devastated by White’s suicide, but he is not responsible for it,” the motion adds. “It is outrageous that Sweetman, long estranged and motivated by greed, now seeks blood money from Carrey.”
    The documents mingle attacks on Sweetman and Burton with details of White and Carrey’s romance — they started dating in 2012, after meeting at a Guns N’ Roses concert — and even include excerpts from her suicide note.
    “I don’t really know about burial or that sort of thing,” White allegedly wrote. “You are my family so whatever you choose will be fine.”
    Sweetman, the papers say, battled addiction as White was growing up, and fled Ireland for England. White was left in the care of her father Pat White, and stepmother Brigid.
    “She hated Sweetman,” Carrey says of White, adding that Brigid “recently wrote [Carrey] that Cat would hate that Ms. Sweetman has sued [Carrey] and ‘would turn in her grave’ at the thought of it, and that Cat ‘would never want her mother’s name near anything to do with her.’”
    Carrey and his attorneys also denied accusations that he gave White the pills she OD’d on, saying she stole them from him home.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...62563d365259b4

“Sweetman had no relationship with White, nor did she love her,” Carrey says. “She loves only money.”
    Yeah, like Carrey is in a position to exposit shit like this.

Jim Carrey carried out an blood sacrifice to please his handlers and controllers... Hollywood is an blood bath of lost souls

And the great dragon was cast out of heaven, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, is the deceiver of the whole world....Book of Ezekiel

Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Shut up.

God you're the worst, Lazarus.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    God you're the worst, Lazarus.
    Did you even know what the illuminati is or you just blind to your surroundings.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Did you even know what the illuminati is or you just blind to your surroundings.....
    You. Calling others "blind to their surroundings".

Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 10-21-2016 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You. Calling others "blind to their surroundings".
    No to others Boston Babe ... I am calling you out. Please enlighten me with your wonderful thoughts of love and light to fill my soul.

Ohhh shiii

No to others Boston Babe ... I am calling you out. Please enlighten me with your wonderful thoughts of love and light to fill my soul.

Try this on for size.

I live my life in a way that balances helping others with helping myself. If someone is in trouble, I help them. If someone needs me, I try to be there for them. If I see injustice, I speak up.

And guess what? I don't even need some imaginary guy in the sky or a fake book made up from medieval British assholes to do it.

Amazing. Isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Try this on for size.

I live my life in a way that balances helping others with helping myself. If someone is in trouble, I help them. If someone needs me, I try to be there for them. If I see injustice, I speak up.

And guess what? I don't even need some imaginary guy in the sky or a fake book made up from medieval British assholes to do it.

Amazing. Isn't it?
    Yes this thought process is amazing for an athiest to live life as you please, but in reality I have a feelilng that your heart is truly lonely, empty and confuse on the presence call life. PLEASE tell me that i am wrong

Boston Babe what are your thoughts on the Illumanti, please enlighten me with your ever so graceful and peaceful heart?
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

The illuminati is a fun thing to read about and make fun of, but it is not real. I hate to break it to you man.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I don't think that believing in higher powers and conspiracy theories about one world order is a choice. You cannot make yourself believe in God. I was born a skeptic. I was the little girl that told her classmates that Santa and the Easter Bunny was a bunch of bunk. I don't believe in ghosts, ESP, afterlife. I believe Sandy Hook really happened and that planes brought down the WTC.

I saw a video of a neurosurgeon who found the part of the brain that is responsible for belief. He took non-believers and stimulated that part of their brain and they had profound spiritual experiences. Some people have a more developed God spot in the brain than others. If God created me and didn't provide my brain with a highly active God spot, would he send me to hell because I couldn't manage to believe?

I grew up in a Pentecostal church among people with really active God spots. In my teen years, I studied the bible and only found inconsistencies while my peers in church found evidence of God and a belief that the bible is infallible and the actual word of God. I continued to pray for God to show me the way, while my friends prayed for the holy spirit to enter their bodies and allow them to speak in tongues, interpret and obtain gifts of healing. My prayers to God fell on deaf ears. If there is a God, he rejected me as I wasted many years looking for faith.

Laz, I watched your video and in return will you read this article. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...t-1641022.html

Please keep in mind, I would never want to cause anyone to abandon their beliefs. If belief calms fears and gives people hope and makes life manageable, then they are blessed to have that belief.

ETA I have read the bible twice front to back. The second time I read it was with an advanced study manual. I spent years in bible study. I don't believe but I do well with bible questions on Jeopardy.
    Last edited by marycontrary; 10-22-2016 at 03:01 PM.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

I would be horrified if someone stimulated my god spot and I had to spend the rest of my life believing I had a spiritual experience. Knowing it wasn't real but believing just the same. I mean, wouldn't you be forever changed, no matter what?

I'm a total skeptic too but I really wish there was such thing as ghosts, Bigfoot, and Nessie. Holy crap I wish that stuff was real. Just because it would be cool if life were more magical. I don't actually think those things are legit, but fuck it, I'll go on a ghost hunt or stay in a haunted hotel any day and probably even trick myself into being scared.

Illuminati blood sacrifice? Not a thing. But whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Yes this thought process is amazing for an athiest to live life as you please, but in reality I have a feelilng that your heart is truly lonely, empty and confuse on the presence call life. PLEASE tell me that i am wrong

Boston Babe what are your thoughts on the Illumanti, please enlighten me with your ever so graceful and peaceful heart?
    Seriously? Boston Babe is one of the best people I know irl. She has a literal heart of gold. She does wonderful things for people, regardless of her belief system.

So...

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

He's disgusting and apparently dripping with STDs:

The Quest Diagnostics test belonging to 'Jose Lopez' and filed under seal has been seen by DailyMail.com and shows that 'Lopez' tested positive for*Herpes I and II, Chalmidya and Hepatitis after being tested on January 28, 2013, with the results being reported three days later according to the test.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Nv5Qrpz8

Geeze. Hepatitis too? Yikes.

IF this is accurate, then he's a total asshole for saying the stuff he did to her.

It was Hep A which is viral, so not generally sexually transmitted unless exposure to poo. Still, someone with Hep A should take precautions to not expose others. My father in law had Hep A and no one else in the family got it. Considering she felt ill during this time, Carey could have shown a little more concern and honesty.

I wonder if he had the Hep B and HPV vaccines after catching a few other STDs. He may have thought he was doing her a favor with his STDs boosting her immune system.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

I love this.

I'm also an atheist (agnostic, because, science, but easier to lump it under the former). You know another way to look at this, Laz?

When you don't believe in a deity, or judgement, you actually chose to be a good human, it's a choice, not a directive - not for fear of judgement or retribution, or 'not being let into heaven', but because you truly care about others.

That to me, is truly a beautiful human. We don't need 'answers', we can accept that we die and become dirt that feeds other living things, which is also beautiful in itself.

We chose to be good humans, because we can choose that.

Have you ever READ this site? How many wonderful 'god fearing' people have killed their children? Their partners? Had affairs and killed those who knew? Look at your 'Christian' senators. Let's not even BOTH touching on the priests etc.. maybe if they were allowed to have sex, responsibly, they wouldn't have felt the need to fiddle with kids? Hey?

Your 'God = morality' point, is completely moot.

Leave Boston alone. Boston is beautiful. I'd bet she's done more in the past week to help others, than your 10% tithing has done over the past however many years. Plasma screens do not feed the poor, homie.
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    The Illuminati is a fun thing to read about and make fun of, but it is not real. I hate to break it to you, man.
    Ok. I hate to break your ignorance as you are blind to your spiritual surroundings, but Angelina Jolie speaks of her experience with the Hollywood satanic rituals call the Illuminati. Animosity you are probably to scared to watch this video. If that is the case then go bury your head in the sand of nonreality and pretend you are the queen of your house of mirrors.

https://youtu.be/vkXS946P4sQ

Btw Daisylane and Mary I will be happy to respond to your comments sometime later soon.

Psalms 37:16

Better is the little of the righteous [who seek the will of God]
    Than the abundance (riches) of many wicked (godless).
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

Thread Information