Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    TFD has been talking about the classes pigs that will plop down anywhere and just start breastfeeding. She mentioned the ones in aisles. I have seen it. I have been waiting in line and they will do it standing in line. The ones that take up a whole bench with their other kids and the all the baby equipment, the ones in places where you eat. This goes on and i have witnessed it. So yes, those broads should go somewhere else with that shit or at least cover up.
    I can honestly say I have never seen things like this in my life, or if I have I didn't notice because breastfeeding is actually a lot more discreet than you probably think.

And as far as public decency stuff goes, it's legal in NY to walk around topless and has been for a while

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I can honestly say I have never seen things like this in my life, or if I have I didn't notice because breastfeeding is actually a lot more discreet than you probably think.

And as far as public decency stuff goes, it's legal in NY to walk around topless and has been for a while

Yes i know. It's never the ones you want to see that go topless in public though.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Thread Information