Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Bruck (22) was found dead in a field six months after she went missing from a Halloween party

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/n...-case/32205968

Police said they may have a new clue in the disappearance of 22-year-old Chelsea Bruck, the woman who was last seen at a Halloween party in Frenchtown Township.

Bruck went to the party dressed as the character Poison Ivy. Police said they found what they believe to be a portion of that costume Sunday evening in the area of Peters Road and Vreeland in Flat Rock.

While no other details have been released, police said they are now trying to determine whether the findings are connected to Bruck's disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Sadly, it's probably a recovery mission at this point. I can't see this ending well. But I hope they find her so her Family has closure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I really have been shocked at the fact that she disappeared from a party full of people, and they have received so little useful tips. Really, no one at that party saw anything helpful?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I really have been shocked at the fact that she disappeared from a party full of people, and they have received so little useful tips. Really, no one at that party saw anything helpful?
    I dunno, they could have all been wasted. And people were in costumes, too, which would be be confusing. I hope they find her alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/...-bruck-search/

FLAT ROCK - Police have secured new clues in the case of a missing 23-year-old Maybee woman.

Maj. Jeff Kemp of the Monroe County Sheriff's Office said police searched a vacant property on Peters Rd. south of Van Horn in Flat Rock on Sunday and Monday.

"We were acting on a tip from a citizen and executed a search warrant," Maj. Kemp said Monday.

At the abandon industrial site, which was formerly Specialty Petroleum, police found a piece of clothing believed to part of the costume Chelsea Bruck was wearing when she went missing from a Halloween party in October in Frenchtown Township. She was dressed as Poison Ivy, a character from the Batman films. The costume included a leaf-covered top and dark purple wig. She was wearing the costume the last time she was seen.

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/...-bruck-search/

That doesn't look like a creepy place at all

This is like a B grade horror movie

n/m. a lesson in reading the last few posts before you post yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Found : not confirmed, but her families posting that the search is over on Facebook and others are posting condolences.
    MICHIGAN
    Body found 10 miles from where Chelsea Bruck vanished

By Gina Damron, Katrease Stafford and Robert Allen, Detroit Free press.
    A woman's decomposed body was discovered while dirt was being moved at a construction site Friday in Monroe County, about 10 miles from where a woman missing since October was last seen.

The scene is on a heavily-wooded, undeveloped residential property near train tracks, west of Briar Hill Road and south of East Newburg Road. The body hasn't been identified, but confirmation is expected within two days, said Deputy Chief Heath Velliquette with Monroe County Sheriff's Office.He said most of the rural county has been searched since Chelsea Bruck, 22, disappeared during a Halloween party Oct. 26. But he said officials weren't sure whether this private property, marked by "Posted: No Trespassing" signs, had previously been searched. He declined to comment on whether the body was buried and whether it was clothed.
    The sheriff's office has been in contact with the Bruck family, he said, but hasn't confirmed a connection between the findings and the missing-persons case.
    Velliquette said the body could have been at the scene for months, and an anthropologist was called in to help with the identification. The discovery was made about 2 p.m., after the property owner building a home paused to work on some of the excavating equipment.
    The area of the railroad tracks was searched and evidence collected to ensure nothing was missed, he said.
    "Anything that looks suspicious, we're going to look into and make sure we have it," Velliquette said.
    The remains will likely be brought to the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office at some point tonight, Ryan Bridges, a spokesman for the office confirmed.
    Even though the remains have not been identified, dozens of posts have gone up on Facebook from people offering prayers to the family of Chelsea Bruck.
    Posts flooded the Help Find Chelsea Bruck Facebook page, which has close to 12,000 members. Calling the discovery "heartbreaking," several posters said they continue to hope Bruck will be found alive.
    "Praying the body found is not Chelsea!" said one group member. "Thoughts and prayers are still going out to you."
    Earlier, investigators in blue gloves and booties traversed railroad tracks near where the remains were found.At least a half-dozen of them searched through tall reeds and grass along the tracks, loading evidence into large paper bags.
    In the woods near the tracks, about 200 feet west of Briar Hill Road, a blue tent was set up near what appears to be a construction site. People who have helped with the search for Chelsea Bruck stopped by to ask about the findings.
    http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...gan-/26325427/

Godspeed, Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    lol Jesus, when I have my glasses on, I get told I look like him all the time
    Oops, I thought you was female. lol
    Last edited by u2addict; 04-25-2015 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Chelsea

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Such a shame.

Damn it.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...ruck/26382573/

A body found in a field in Monroe County on Friday is that of missing woman Chelsea Bruck, who was last seen at a Halloween party in Frenchtown Township six months ago, the Monroe County Sheriff's Office said Saturday night.

Bruck's handmade Halloween costume, which was found on April 5 at a vacant industrial site in Flat Rock, and other evidence helped police connect the dots to determine it was a homicide, said Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone. Dental records confirmed the victim's identity.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with the Bruck family," Malone said at a news conference. He released few details of the case but said, "evidence at the scene indicated it was a homicide."

"In all likelihood, the crime was committed at or near where the body was located," he said.

He would not comment on whether there are any known suspects or any persons of interest. The Wayne County Medical Examiner's office said an autopsy conducted Saturday morning was inconclusive, and more investigation is needed to confirm how the woman died. A cause of death, Malone said, could take up to a month to determine.

"It's been a long, complicated case," said Malone, who noted police had few details to start with. "It was a puzzle ...we're at three-quarters of the puzzle. And we're not gonna stop."

The Bruck family had launched an exhaustive effort to find Chelsea, including distributing more than 1 million flyers. The family, which was notified at 3:45 p.m. Saturday of the news, was not at the news conference and did not release a statement. Police said they have requested privacy.

Earlier, Monroe County Sheriff Deputy Chief Heath Velliquette said the body, discovered by the property owner at a heavily wooded site close to train tracks near Carleton, appeared to have been at the undeveloped residential property for months.

Velliquette had said an anthropologist was called in to help with the identification. The discovery was made about 2 p.m. Friday after the property owner building a home paused to work on some of the excavating equipment.

Malone said the killer likely knew the area where her body was dumped.

"I believe he was familiar with the railroad tracks that are there," Malone said, noting the area is private property. The property owner is not a suspect, he said.

The site is 12 miles from where Bruck was last seen at the party. "It was a unique costume," Malone said of what Bruck wore. "She hand-made the costume. It was one of a kind."

Supporters shared their sympathy on the Help Find Chelsea Bruck Facebook page, which has more than 12,000 members.

Nathaniel Bruck, who identified himself in a post as Chelsea's brother, wrote, "I want to thank everyone for their efforts. And while this may be the end of the search, it is also a new beginning. The beginning of the search for justice for my sister."

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post

Oops, I thought you was female. lol

Oops, I thought you were female. lol

Just for that, I am gonna me a grammar nazi.

Damn. RIP Chelsea. There have been so many high profile missing cases end badly this month

What was the industrial site used for? Anything to do with construction/roadworks, & how many guys at the party have connections to that kind of industry? Because it's quite a coincidence both sites of interest are industrial/construction-related when presumably there's a lot of natural area available.

ETA just read back over the thread again (instead of relying on months old memory) & the first site was used to store petroleum & then abandoned. I guess it could be linked by work if the residential builders had their tipper trucks dump soil over at the abandoned petroleum site, or if the petroleum site workers switched to construction after it shut down, but it's probably just places most of the town knew of.
    Last edited by blighted star; 04-25-2015 at 08:40 PM.

so sad, and with so much time past and just bones.. going to be a hard one. I hope the idiot has some connection to the place, please let daddy own it or work for the construction company or anything like that! this family has been through a lot they deserve a damn break!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Oops, I thought you were female. lol

Just for that, I am gonna me a grammar nazi.
    BBM:

Go for it. Check your own work first.
    Last edited by u2addict; 04-25-2015 at 10:34 PM.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Motherfuck. This makes me sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Well. I can't say that I'm surprised. Saddened, yes. But surprised, no. She didn't strike me as the "Take off after a costume party with the costume on her back" kinda gal.

If she was found 10 miles away, it's obvious that she got there by car. Someone offered her a ride and someone else had to have seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    My first thread start. Poked about. Didn't see anything on this. I've been following it for a day or so, so here we go!

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/inv...ruck/18528923/

MONROE, Mich. (Detroit Free Press) -- The night Chelsea Bruck, 22, disappeared from a rural Halloween party, evidence shows she wasn't "under any duress or experiencing any trouble with" people there, Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone said.

She had been drinking and walked into a post at about 12:45 a.m. Oct. 26, gashing the bridge of her nose and forehead, he said. She was last reported seen near the parking area at about 3 a.m.

Investigators haven't discovered what happened to her, and they haven't been able to identify a man a witness identified through a police sketch as the last person she was seen with.

The sheriff's office has received more than 285 tips and interviewed 138 people. On Wednesday, Malone held a press conference and showed a video of a June party held at the same property in the 3500 block of Post Road in Frenchtown Township, where Bruck was last seen. In the video, she appears among the crowd near the metal band that was playing.

Malone explained Wednesday how investigators have worked to speak with everyone who last saw Bruck.

"Take 600 people, put them in costumes and then have those people relay stuff back to us," Malone said. "That's the situation we're dealing with right now."

The search continues, he said, and police encourage anyone with any information to share it. They have one video from the Halloween party, but it mostly shows the band. At least five more were taken that night, and investigators are working on getting them, he said.

Many of the people who saw Bruck at the party have been cooperative with investigators, Malone said, and police learned that Bruck used a number of people's phones to make calls that night.

Friends has offered to take her home, but she didn't leave with them. Bruck -- dressed as the Poison Ivy character from Batman, wearing a leaf-colored top and a purple wig -- left her cell phone and purse with the friend who drove her to the party.

Bruck's family has been coordinating a daily volunteer search for her using offices in a closed bank building in Newport. The sheriff's office has used a helicopter and ground teams with ATVs in an effort to find the missing woman.

Her sister, KassandraBruck said that if she was able to contact her family, she would have done so a few days after she was last seen. Chelsea Bruck, who works at Olga's Kitchen in Monroe, is well liked, doesn't appear to have any enemies and has plans to be in upcoming weddings with the family, her family said.

Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward up to $1,000 for tips, and people who can help are encouraged to visit the website or call 1-800-773-2587.

The family set up a GoFundMe account and has raised more than $5,800 toward funding the search effort. A bank account was set up in Chelsea Bruck's name at Monroe Bank and Trust. KassandraBruck said they've printed up to thousands of fliers and need money to feed searchers and to cover other costs.

Everything I read in the news indicates the party seemed to be rather normal by most people's standards, however there is a hell of a lot of fighting going on in the comment section of the Facebook page dedicated to the search for her.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1492405374366496/

And I believe this is her personal Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/horatiowack?fref=ts

Reports have her leaving the party around 3am with a man, sketch provided below:

DID THEY EVER FIGURE OUT WHERE HARRY POTTER WAS OR DID HE DISAPPARATE.

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    BBM:

Go for it. Check your own work first.
    lol wtf, do you actually think proper grammar is 'I thought you was female'???????

I don't think we've heard anything else about Harry Potter.

Here's a site that has the crime scene. Sad.
    http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...eath/26419669/

Malone said of the still-unknown person responsible that investigators "believe he was familiar with railroad tracks there" and "in all likelihood the crimes were committed at or near where the body was located ... ."

Evidence, including a homemade Halloween costume Bruck wore at the party of a Batman villain, Poison Ivy, had been found April 5 in an industrial site in Flat Rock about 10 miles away, investigators said.
    http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...cide/26414111/

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    What a sad turn of events. I feel horribly for that family...to hold out that hope that she was still alive. I understand why...you go crazy if you don't, you just can't accept that she may be gone. And now, even though they have closure, the reality and finality of her death will be with them forever. I can only imagine the pain they are in.

I do hope they find the piece of shit who is responsible and burn the motherfucker alive.

Chelsea, if you can't rest in peace, then you haunt the shit out of your killer. Make his life miserable. He deserves nothing less.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

I still pretty sure this is Waldo.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    What a sad turn of events. I feel horribly for that family...to hold out that hope that she was still alive. I understand why...you go crazy if you don't, you just can't accept that she may be gone. And now, even though they have closure, the reality and finality of her death will be with them forever. I can only imagine the pain they are in.

I do hope they find the piece of shit who is responsible and burn the motherfucker alive.

Chelsea, if you can't rest in peace, then you haunt the shit out of your killer. Make his life miserable
    . He deserves nothing less.
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information