Thread: Cristian Fernandez (12) kills brother David (2) Possible Life in Prison

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, we all know the best thing to do with an offender this young is throw them in prison so they can learn skills from those who have more experience than the young offender so he'll be able to perfect his trade later. Don't want to do anything like put him in some kind of treatment foster home so he might be rehabilitated. Nope, that'd make too much sense.

That being said, his mother deserves whatever she got for being stupid enough to allow this kid to continue babysitting after he broke the baby's leg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    Well, we all know the best thing to do with an offender this young is throw them in prison so they can learn skills from those who have more experience than the young offender so he'll be able to perfect his trade later. Don't want to do anything like put him in some kind of treatment foster home so he might be rehabilitated. Nope, that'd make too much sense.

That being said, his mother deserves whatever she got for being stupid enough to allow this kid to continue babysitting after he broke the baby's leg.
    You want him in your fucking house?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

People who do treatment foster care take extra classes to learn to deal with children who have special circumstances. Sometimes that may mean that the kid is viewed as a threat because of past actions.
    No, I wouldn't take him into my house because I have my hands pretty full right now with my own, thanks. Nor would I feel comfortable having him around the two younger kids. That doesn't mean that everyone out there is looking at the kid as a lost cause though.
    When it comes down to it, I couldn't care less what they do with this kid. Rehabbed or jailed, he's going to be housed, clothed, and fed on taxpayer money. In the end, it would be nice if he can come out the other side of 'the system' as a reasonably healthy and productive member of society. But even with a good foster home and intensive therapy that might not happen. :shrug:
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Thread Information