Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Erica Lynn Parsons was found dead five years after she was last seen

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    "During that search, investigators failed to located any evidence of Erica Parsons still living here or any evidence that her room or personal living area still remained in the home," the warrant stated.

Investigators say the evidence in the home indicated that Casey and Sandy Parsons knew Erica would not be returning home.

In addition to finding photos and books about the death of JonBenet Ramsey inside the Parsons home, the new warrant states that investigators also found material on the "South Carolina Susan Smith case."
    Between the teeth and this... Ugh. That poor girl. And the others in the house (minus the one(s) who killed Erica), too, to see someone treated like that and likely neglected and abused to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    Between the teeth and this... Ugh. That poor girl. And the others in the house (minus the one(s) who killed Erica), too, to see someone treated like that and likely neglected and abused to death.
    She was wearing a size 3t at age 6. This poor girl was treated like shit her whole life

I wonder what was on the videotape they seized? Hopefully the parents were dumb enough to leave proof that they abused her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

http://www.wcnc.com/mobile-content/l...222276311.html

Investigators reviewing surveillance video in missing teen case

(Sept. 3, 2013) SALISBURY, N.C. -- Investigators now have surveillance video that might provide a clue as to what happened to missing teen Erica Parsons.

The video is from surveillance cameras mounted around a home across the street from where Erica was last known to have been living with her adoptive parents.

NBC Charlotte has learned that investigators have reviewed the video from the cameras, some of which dates back two years to the time when Erica was last seen at the house.

The owners of the home with the cameras did not want to be identified. They said that investigators have kept four video recordings but the couple doesn't know what, if anything, the cameras showed.

The owners said at least one of the cameras provided a picture of the Parsons' home and their driveway.

The adoptive parents, Casey and Sandy Parsons, have said that two years ago they took Erica to stay with a grandmother who lived in Asheville.

Investigators have said they do not believe that story is true and have not commented on the video and what it might show.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Movin...221879941.html

Moving truck leaves but missing teen's adoptive father stays behind

(Aug. 30, 2013) SALISBURY, N.C. -- It has been one month since Erica Parsons was reported missing from her Salisbury home.

There are new questions now about her adoptive parents, who appeared to be moving out of the house Friday where she was last seen two years ago.

Earlier this week, Sandy Parsons and his wife could be seen loading their belongings into a rental truck. The couple was believed to be moving to Fayetteville to live with one of their sons.

However, Sandy Parsons was back at the house on Miller Chapel Road Friday and he told NBC Charlotte that he had come back to the house early each morning since the couple had left and said he would be sticking around.

He was also clearly annoyed at the reporters who have staked out the house.

"You all shined your light on at five this morning and woke me up. Should be against the law," Parsons said.

Read more: http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Movin...221879941.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Very long article so I didn't paste the whole thing, but it's quite interesting.

Online messages show contradictions in story of missing teen

(Sept. 4, 2013) SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) - Newly obtained online conversations are revealing new details in the case of a missing teenage girl who was reported missing in July, nearly two years after she was last seen.

According to the Rowan County Sheriff's Office, 15-year-old Erica Parsons was reported missing on July 30 by her brother, James. James told investigators that he hadn't seen Erica since November 2011.

Sandy and Casey Parsons, Erica's adoptive parents reportedly told James that Erica had gone to live with her biological grandmother in Asheville. They have repeated that same explain in interviews with WBTV and on national interviews on the Dr. Phil show.

The Parsons said they haven't spoken with Erica since February 2012.

But online conversations obtained by WBTV show Casey Parsons giving Erica's biological mother updates on the teen's life as recently as March 2013. The conversations were obtained by WBTV reporter David Whisenant and confirmed as accurate by Erica's biological mother, Carolyn.

The conversations started in May 2010.

"I thank God everyday you gave us Erica," Casey Parsons told Carolyn. "I know that was very hard, but at that time you made the right choice. She is a beautiful young lady."

She then goes on to say that one day Erica will want to meet Carolyn. She also asks Carolyn not to tell "big Sandy" that she's giving her updates about Erica.

"It's just that big Sandy goes along with his daddy and you know how Steve feels," Casey Parsons wrote. "But it has always hurt me because I know how you felt about your kids and I know you have always loved your kids. I thank you so much Carolyn for giving me Erica!! We love her so much. I can't even think about life without her."

On January 5, 2011, conversations state that Casey, Erica and Carolyn met at a restaurant in Mooresville so Carolyn and Erica could meet for the first time in years.

Casey told Carolyn that Erica was quiet when she got home and Casey believed that Erica was thinking about everything.

The trio was supposed to meet again a month later, but Casey wrote to Carolyn and said she wasn't sure when another visit would be possible.

"I am mainly waiting until Erica tells me she wants another visit," Casey wrote. "Right now she hasn't really said a word. The only thing she really has said is to let her decide when she wants to visit again. So I don't want to push her. Erica and I are very close and I don't want her to feel she is losing me."

And for the first time since she went missing, we're hearing from Erica Parsons in her own words.

Read more: http://www.wbtv.com/story/23341804/o...f-missing-teen
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Online messages show contradictions in story of missing teen
    haha EVERYTHING is a contradiction in that story. I mean, the way that mom presents it, BEST CASE scenario, she sold that kid into sexual slavery.

These two are real pieces of work. Especially Casey. I'm pretty sure she's the "brains" of the operation.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23466248/a...-to-sell-house

Adoptive parents of Erica Parsons face "legal quagmire" if they try to sell house

(Sept. 18, 2013) SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) - A source close to the situation says there will be a "legal quagmire" if Sandy and Casey Parsons try to sell their home on Miller Chapel Road in Salisbury.

It's the last place missing teen Erica Parsons would have lived prior to her disappearance in November of 2011. Erica's adoptive grandfather, William Parsons, bought the 1336 square foot house in April 2011 after it had been seized in a foreclosure.

On Tuesday afternoon, neighbors told WBTV that Casey Parsons, Erica's adoptive mother, placed a "for Sale By Owner" sign in the front yard. A WBTV reporter spotted the sign a short time later, and it was still in place on Wednesday morning.

The sign lists a price of $80,000, nearly $30,000 less than the 2012 tax value of $108,000.

At issue is whether or not Sandy and Casey Parsons have the right to sell the house. The only name on court records is that of William Parsons, and he told the Salisbury Post that he is not selling the house and did not give permission for Sandy and Casey Parsons to sell the house.

But Casey Parsons that they do have the right to sell the house. In a phone conversation with WBTV's David Whisenant, Parsons said that the parents of her husband, Sandy Parsons, are forcing them out of the house.

"They're trying to be so mean," Parsons said. "We have the paper. We're the ones that did the work, put the well down, put the air conditioning unit in, we have thousands in that house."

Casey Parsons says she has a contract proving that she and her husband had been in an agreement to purchase the house from William Parsons, but that in August their checks were refused.

"I'm so tired of all these people accusing us of lies," Parsons told WBTV. "I want to be able to prove one time and we do have the right to sell this house."

An attorney not involved with the case told WBTV that it is possible that Sandy and Casey Parsons were paying rent to William Parsons and perhaps believed that they were renting to own the property. Even so, the attorney said, they cannot legally sell the property.

Sandy and Casey Parsons spent the last two weeks moving their personal belonging from the house. Their attorney said that they were moving to the Fayetteville area to escape media attention, but they have been seen frequently in Salisbury recently.

Investigators believe foul play is involved in Erica's disappearance, and they say the Parsons have not been truthful in the answers they have given in interviews. No one has been charged in the case and there is a combined reward of $15,000 for information about Erica's disappearance.

These two people are insane. They have a huge persecution complex. Look at them: the adopted daughter hated them and was bad, their own son hates them because he's a monster, and now the in-laws are also picking on them. Gross.

Woman hired Casey Parsons as surrogate: She put us through 'pure hell'

SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) -
    A Michigan woman who says she hired missing teen Erica Parsons' adoptive mother as a surrogate over 10 years ago
    is identifying herself for the first time publicly.

Amy Miller says she hired Casey Parsons to carry her child August 2001.

Casey and Sandy Parsons have been the focus of the investigation into the disappearance of their daughter, Erica.
    The teenager disappeared nearly two years ago, but wasn't reported missing until July.

Miller says the reason she's coming forward is to keep attention on Casey Parsons and her husband, as authorities search for Erica.

"I just know how manipulating they are. I know what they put my family through which was just pure hell," Miller said.

Miller said she and Casey Parsons met online in 2001. She claims Casey advertised as a surrogate mother.

"She just seemed like the perfect person to carry our baby," Miller said.

Miller and her husband contacted the Parsons and the two women met face to face for the first time.

"She just seemed very wholesome. Very down to Earth. Very religious. The fact that she adopted Erica to keep her in the family,
    I thought that was a real, you know, that was admirable is what I thought. "

Miller says Casey Parsons mentioned then 3-year-old Erica Parsons often.

"She came to my house. Her and her son, Jamie, stayed for 3 weeks. We got the positive pregnancy. She went back and called me at 6 weeks to tell me that she had miscarried," Miller said.

It turns out, Casey Parsons did not have a miscarriage with Miller's unborn son. Miller said she tried for 5 months to find Casey, and it wasn't easy.

"She changed her phone number. She changed her email. She told me I needed to get a life. I had no business having a child."

Miller was finally able to get her son and take him home. She has the DNA test to prove he is hers.

WBTV spoke with Casey Parsons on the phone following the Miller interview. Parsons says a contract the two families signed prohibits her from making a comment about the case.

Investigators still need tips in the Erica Parsons case. No one has been charged with a crime.

You can call the Rowan County Sheriff's Office at 704-216-8700 if you know anything that can help solve the disappearance of Erica Parsons.

Watch our full report tonight at 11 p.m. on WBTV (CBS).

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23552080/w...tifies-herself

I'm a bit behind but I am watching the Dr Phil episode on this now - it just aired today in Australia. WTF is going on with this family?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Erica looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome.

These people are incredibly fucked up. Wow. And the whole surrogate story is just wtfffffffff. O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Erica looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome.

These people are incredibly fucked up. Wow. And the whole surrogate story is just wtfffffffff. O.o
    I only saw part one - part two is tomorrow the surrogate info. Was there any reason that their son said she was buried in the backyard?

Wow. These two people are insane. I knew it from the way they were accusing both kids of being horrible people who don't appreciate them. I always wonder how a couple like this meets.

From article located at http://www.wbtv.com/story/23466248/a...-to-sell-house that TupeloHoney quoted above:

"They're trying to be so mean," Parsons said. "We have the paper. We're the ones that did the work, put the well down, put the air conditioning unit in, we have thousands in that house."

Erica's body is in the well or under the concrete pad for the A/C unit outside.

Seriously though, that poor, poor kid. Ugh. RIP Erica
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    From article located at http://www.wbtv.com/story/23466248/a...-to-sell-house that TupeloHoney quoted above:

"They're being so mean" everyone is picking on these people! Reminds me of some posters on here.

This kid deserves the few pix taken of her to be in her thread

Sorry if this is linked already - it's got a lot of search documents & investigation info + family connections clearly explained etc - it has giant who's who of the case with pix & fb links etc when available

http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_names.htm

(it might have ws connections?)
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-02-2013 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post

I caught that too. Erica disappeared about the time they moved into the house. Casey claims to have spoken to her in Erica in Nov., but I'm discounting everything she says. I didn't watch the Dr. Phil show, because it seems to have featured the lying adoptive parents.

I have some questions for the police investigating this:
    1) Have they checked out the home Erica lived previously with these people? Talked to neighbors there?
    2) How many kids did these two have in the house, what are their ages? How old is the step-brother that reported her missing? Have any of these kids been abused? What are they saying besides not supporting the parents' stories?
    3) Casey and Sandy were getting over $600 a month for Erica. Erica's mother gave her up because she couldn't afford to keep her. Would that money have made a difference to Carolyn? After the one visit between Carolyn and Erica, I think wheels began turning (Erica's and Carolyn's). Lying Casey kept telling Carolyn that the kid didn't want her around. Maybe Erica did want to be with her real mom.

That leaves 2 possibilities. The adoptive parents killed her to keep her monthly check. Or maybe, maybe, maybe the kid ran away and they didn't report it to keep the check.

So, I've got a tiny sliver of hope the kid is still alive.

I watched the Dr Phil show on this and it was nothing short of sketchy at all. I'm surprised they even went on national tv about this.

Ugh. Are we sure it's not the baby smoosher under an assumed name? Seems like crazy flocks to surrogating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I only saw part one - part two is tomorrow the surrogate info. Was there any reason that their son said she was buried in the backyard?
    probably because she is buried somewhere in the backyard, or was at some point.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Yeah, these people are too crazy. They think everyone is out to get them, including their children. The whole time, the mom just basically shit talks her adopted kid. She never says anything nice about either of her children and basically blames them for everything. And then blames her own parents for everything. Everyone's just mean and picking on them. I'm surprised they didn't post in the Jodi Arias thread.

they're disgusting. if the adoptive mom hated the birth mom so much, WHY DID SHE ADOPT HER CHILD?! i don't get it. did she do it solely so she could abuse the kid? ugh.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/loca...s-was-r/nbGJb/

Police logs shed new light on day Erica Parsons was reported missing

(Oct. 4, 2013) ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. -- Channel 9 received police logs that shed light on missing 15-year-old Erica Parsons' case.

The log is from Rowan County communications and details the calls surrounding the day the 15-year-old was reported missing.

Some of the calls regard domestic disputes but the first day that caught Channel 9's interest was July 29.

On that night around 11:50 p.m., the report states that a deputy should see Scott Parsons, who is Erica's uncle, in the Salisbury police department lobby about a "kidnapping and homicide."

The log continues with a line telling an officer to contact Iredell County and Mooresville police about locating Carolyn Parsons, who is Erica's biological mother.

That log had no mention of Erica's adoptive parents, Casey and Sandy Parsons, who she lived with.

But the next day, July 30, a report from just before 6 p.m., mentions the Department of Social Services saying the agency wanted a deputy to respond out regarding a child abuse case they just accepted.

About an hour later around 7 p.m., an entry was made in the 911 report, saying, "A deputy went to the house with a DSS agent and assisted with an interview with the father there who 'acted as if he did not know any information on the whereabouts of the 16-year-old girl in question.'"

The log goes on to say the father said his wife had all the information on her and she was at a Jonas Brothers concert and would be home later.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    they're disgusting. if the adoptive mom hated the birth mom so much, WHY DID SHE ADOPT HER CHILD?! i don't get it. did she do it solely so she could abuse the kid? ugh.
    I suspect they are both malignant narcissists who had children so they could be worshipped, and the minute the children expressed independent thoughts, they were 'against' the parents.

So, Sandy and Casey were evicted by Casey's parents (http://www.wcnc.com/news/Landlord-al...226616801.html). Today, the house catches fire (story below) just as S&C decide to take off for NOLA to "find answers" (bottom story).

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...l#.UlXUGxUo6Uk

Fire reported at Erica Parsons' parents former house

(Oct. 9, 2013) Fire was reported Wednesday morning at the house where missing Rowan County teen Erica Parsons and her adoptive parents formerly lived.

The fire was reported about 10 a.m., according to Rowan County authorities.

Firefighters have the blaze under control, but it is not clear how much damage was done.

Neighbors told WCNC-TV, the Observer's news partner, that they saw a contractor doing work on the house earlier Wednesday morning.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23638229/a...pe-to-find-her

Adoptive parents of missing teen headed to New Orleans, hope to find answers

(Oct. 8, 2013) SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) - The adoptive parents of missing Rowan County teenager Erica Parsons are heading out on a trip to the New Orleans area, and they hope it will end with them finding Erica.

Casey Parsons talked to WBTV's Coleen Harry by phone on Tuesday. Harry was the first reporter to speak with the Parsons after was initially reported missing more than two months ago. At that time, Parsons reiterated the story she told detectives; that she and her husband Sandy took Erica to meet with a woman named "Nan" at a restaurant in Mooresville in late 2011. They said they believed Nan was Erica's maternal grandmother, and they say that ended up being the last they saw or heard of 15 year old Erica.

Erica's adoptive brother reported her missing and told investigators that Casey and Sandy killed the girl and buried her in the back yard of the family home at 218 Miller Chapel Road in Salisbury.

Since then, investigators from the Rowan County Sheriff's Office and the FBI have said they believe foul play was involved in Erica's disappearance. An extensive of the house and property at Miller Chapel Road was carried out, as well as the search of a red barn on the land owned by Sandy Parson's father. In addition, a consent search was carried out at the Parsons former home in Rockwell.

So far, no one has been charged in the case, and there has still been no sign of Erica Parsons, despite national media appeals on Dr. Phil and headline News, as well as a number of billboards placed in the Charlotte area that featured an age enhanced picture of what Erica might look like now at age 15.

"We're just going around to the area where I know that Carolyn lived," Parsons told Harry, referring to Carolyn Parsons, the biological mother of Erica. "The last little questions that we had in the little interview we had with the FBI, we were under the impression that Carolyn just knows more that she's coming forth with and saying and there's a little bit, of course, Carolyn is the one that led me to Nan, well, led Nan to us, and Nan knew all my information and the one common factor is Carolyn."

In recent weeks Carlyle Sherrill, the attorney for Casey and Sandy, has said that Carolyn Parsons is the "key" to solving this mystery. Casey Parsons has also repeated those words recently.

"So we, I think there's a lot of answers laying with Carolyn and she's in new Orleans and I am hoping for the best and I'm hoping I go down there and even see Erica. I'm hoping that we find her and if not find her, that I find this lady that calls herself Nan," Parsons said.

Coleen Harry asked Parsons if she had a chance to speak with Carolyn Parsons when Parsons was in Rowan County for several weeks.

"I didn't talk to her face to face," Casey replied. "I talked to her like fifty times on the phone, um, right before she come up from New Orleans up here, I talked to her several, several times on the phone, lengthy conversations, where she even admitted she knew Strawberry, she knew Kelly, she has a letter admitting that she knows Nan, so and if she's the one who led Nan to me, so Carolyn has to know who this lady is. She might not know her by Nan because I think that's a fake name, but Carolyn knows who the lady is and there has to be something there."

Strawberry and Kelly are the names of two other people who Casey says were with Nan when they dropped Erica off at the Mooresville restaurant.

Harry asked Parsons where they would be going to try and find Erica.

"She's in the New Orleans area, that's all I can really say," Parsons answered. "The very first week in August she let me know where she lived and where she works, so I know approximately where everything is at."

Asked if they would be trying to see Carolyn face to face this time, Casey Parsons said that was possible, but then added there was something else.

"And Erica too," Parsons said. "My whole goal is Erica, I, honest, that would be the best case scenario is I go there and there's Erica. That's my hope, it would end everything, it would just make everything just get better. I mean there is no way that could be go wrong at that point, everything has to be stopped."

"I do not know if they have searched that house, or that area that she's living with her boyfriend at," Parsons added. "She's living with her boyfriend and his family down there. I've never met this man because she changes boyfriends all the time so I'm not sure which boyfriend this one is. The FBI told me and my husband that they haven't, the one working on the case here have not actually went down there, but there is an FBI division that has come and questioned Carolyn. I don't know if they've come to the house or if Carolyn has come to the division herself and been questioned. My goal is I want to go to that house, I want to go into that area that Carolyn's at, maybe I can see this lady that called herself Nan. Maybe if Carolyn know her, she's somewhere around Carolyn."

Law enforcement has yet to comment on any specific points in the case as it has gone forward. The most recent press release from the sheriff's office was to say that investigators were working diligently on the case.

Anyone with any information of the disappearance or whereabouts of Erica Parsons is asked to contact the Rowan Sheriff's Office at 704-216-8700.

OK, so FBI has been in contact with Carolyn already---how are they going to do better?

Thread Information