Page 474 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 574 974 1474 ... LastLast
Results 11,826 to 11,850 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Oh yeah, we saw aaaaaaaaall the pictures.
    I didn't.

Where are they?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I didn't.

Where are they?
    Here's most of them. a couple of the ones showing her from "behind" and spread eagle were reported and removed though.
    http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/us...rasa6/library/

has this been posted? i can't remember.

Jodi Arias Travis Alexander Murder Trial Day 8: Sex, Lies and Duct Tape Causing Jury Doubt

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/01/17/j...ng-jury-doubt/

Jodi Arias on threats received in Calif. jail

In a 2008 interview, Jodi Arias tells "48 Hours" correspondent Maureen Maher about two threatening notes she says she received in a California jail before her extradition to Arizona.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50139242n
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    has this been posted? i can't remember.

Jodi Arias Travis Alexander Murder Trial Day 8: Sex, Lies and Duct Tape Causing Jury Doubt

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/01/17/j...ng-jury-doubt/

Jodi Arias on threats received in Calif. jail

In a 2008 interview, Jodi Arias tells "48 Hours" correspondent Maureen Maher about two threatening notes she says she received in a California jail before her extradition to Arizona.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50139242n
    I read Blink's synopsis on all the high profile cases purely for entertainment purposes. That women is a damn nut, imo.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Here's most of them. a couple of the ones showing her from "behind" and spread eagle were reported and removed though.
    http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/us...rasa6/library/
    Man, she is good stuff. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Example of Blink's craziness;

"Nothing Says Bonding Like Duct Tape

Travis Alexander clearly has duct tape around his right arm in the explicit pics. Although the shower images are approximately 4 hours later- the marks from it are fresh. Not that the medical examiner nor the prosecution has bothered to reference it or it’s possible connection to the events."

She makes me lol

ETA: I couldn't leave this part out;

"The duct tape found on the tile floor , evidence marker #40 may just be the clue from the glue that provides motive in this case .

Outside Marriage, Sex’s Emotional Bond:
    However, outside of marriage, this bond still occurs. The emotional bond is a part of sex, it’s always present, whether we like it or not. But, this extremely tight emotional bond is not such a good thing outside of marriage. Here’s why…(DO NOT remove the duct tape until you describe the break-up of the relationship)

Relationship Examples:
    So let’s say that I’m 16 years old (use yourself as an example, not the volunteer) and I choose to ignore God’s plan for sex and chastity and decide that since my boyfriend and I are in love and we’re a serious couple, we’ll have sex. (rub the duct tape in even more, as you continue to talk). Things are going real well, are hearts are real close – like this duct tape here – and then…he starts to get on my nerves, so, we break up. (quickly tear off the tape)"

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Example of Blink's craziness;

"Nothing Says Bonding Like Duct Tape

Travis Alexander clearly has duct tape around his right arm in the explicit pics. Although the shower images are approximately 4 hours later- the marks from it are fresh. Not that the medical examiner nor the prosecution has bothered to reference it or it’s possible connection to the events."

She makes me lol

"The duct tape found on the tile floor , evidence marker #40 may just be the clue from the glue that provides motive in this case .

Outside Marriage, Sex’s Emotional Bond:
    However, outside of marriage, this bond still occurs. The emotional bond is a part of sex, it’s always present, whether we like it or not. But, this extremely tight emotional bond is not such a good thing outside of marriage. Here’s why…(DO NOT remove the duct tape until you describe the break-up of the relationship)

Relationship Examples:
    So let’s say that I’m 16 years old (use yourself as an example, not the volunteer) and I choose to ignore God’s plan for sex and chastity and decide that since my boyfriend and I are in love and we’re a serious couple, we’ll have sex. (rub the duct tape in even more, as you continue to talk). Things are going real well, are hearts are real close – like this duct tape here – and then…he starts to get on my nerves, so, we break up. (quickly tear off the tape)"
    I literally just read this part and had to come back to the thread to see if someone commented on this. WTF does this have to do with the motive?

I literally just read this part and had to come back to the thread to see if someone commented on this. WTF does this have to do with the motive?
    No clue, was hoping someone else had better luck at deciphering that than I did.

No clue, was hoping someone else had better luck at deciphering that than I did.
    Wow...she is coo-coo for cocoa puffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Wow...she is coo-coo for cocoa puffs!
    Yeah, she's a little more coherent than Marci, but equally as whack-a-doodle-ish

Marci is the crazy lawyer lady involved with the Morgan Ingram mess. Formerly known as Lana Kane

Thanks for keeping me updated everyone. I can't watch any of the trial at work. You're all amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

Where are the pics of jodi's grandmother's house? I missed those. Id love to see where she "came from".

Quote Originally Posted by blu View Post
    Where are the pics of jodi's grandmother's house? I missed those. Id love to see where she "came from".
    http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=3&o=75

Quote Originally Posted by blu View Post
    They're in here: http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/us...rasa6/library/

Two rows down from the shower pics.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Outside Marriage, Sex?s Emotional Bond:
    However, outside of marriage, this bond still occurs. The emotional bond is a part of sex, it?s always present, whether we like it or not. But, this extremely tight emotional bond is not such a good thing outside of marriage. Here?s why?(DO NOT remove the duct tape until you describe the break-up of the relationship)

Relationship Examples:
    So let?s say that I?m 16 years old (use yourself as an example, not the volunteer) and I choose to ignore God?s plan for sex and chastity and decide that since my boyfriend and I are in love and we?re a serious couple, we?ll have sex. (rub the duct tape in even more, as you continue to talk). Things are going real well, are hearts are real close ? like this duct tape here ? and then?he starts to get on my nerves, so, we break up. (quickly tear off the tape)"
    She apparently got that from this site: http://www.reapteam.org/duct-tape

But why and what it has to do with anything, I don't know.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Wow, I didn't know the nudey pics were out there already. Why was he sitting in the shower? Just seems odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    She apparently got that from this site: http://www.reapteam.org/duct-tape

But why and what it has to do with anything, I don't know.
    Oh, wow. So, she copied this from someone else. I have no clue what all of that even means or how it pertains to this case. I learned of Blink during the Kyron Hormon case. She's no less crazy now than she was then.

Oh, wow. So, she copied this from someone else. I have no clue what all of that even means or how it pertains to this case. I learned of Blink during the Kyron Hormon case. She's no less crazy now than she was then.
    Personally I think they did a poor job of copying. they copied bits and pieces that don't make sense the way they presented it. I've actually seen this analogy before - I grew up in a strict Christian household/church. Not catholic or morman though.

newbie here. Didn't know about this case until the night before trials. I have watched the trial and do read a lot.

killer has a photo of herself wearing BLACK shoes on her myspace.
    http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/...psbf774875.png

Look at the toe of the shoe. Kick toe, or whatever that is called. where bottom rubber turns up onto toe a little. Is there a kick toe' on the crime scene bloody shoe?
    http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/...ps81eade8d.png

I will never believe the batshitcrazy killer's lie that this was a photo shoot.
    I've made this slide show that I believe gives a better understanding of the pics in a big picture way collecctively.
    Nothing that passes for batshitcrazy ego posing imo. just a guy taking a shower

Pics are in order of the timestamps and shows the mins/secs from one to the next.
    http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/us...bd0f7.mp4.html

From first photo in the shower, 5:22:24 to bloody Black shoe on shower rail 5:33:32 is 11:18 mins!
    Look at 5:27:18, that isn't any ego pose! that is surprise or worse, fear. http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4360d9e4.png

Further support for this argument is - With so many 'takes'Why didn't Ms Batshitcrazy photog pro get any good shots? How does a hotshot manage to get all awful shots out of focus, very bad exposure / lighting etc. this alone doesn't come close to supporting any 'posed' 'planned' lie.

The only 'good' one is 5:29 face shot. Good enough in fact, I can see his nose running (like showers often cause) Nothing sexy about that.
    I see a guy forced to sit down (at gun point) unable to move even a finger to wipe his own nose... before the next 'pose' ... dead.
    http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/...psc446686b.jpg.

Wait, what?!? Travis had duct tape on his arm in the picture?

I read Blink's synopsis on all the high profile cases purely for entertainment purposes. That women is a damn nut, imo.
    Thanks all for putting up with a stranger dropping from the sky and posting my two cents worth here for a while, but mostly reading!! Everytime i mention or show my husband something about this, he just isn't into it. He will change the subject, for instance to some guy that got his foot stuck in a mine in the 20s and died, or go back to when he got sucked into the OJ trial. This is my only outlet! Most people on the street barely know about it and I live in Phoenix!

I am writing because of this on Blink's site, i had never seen that site, have actually never followed another murder or been on a blog or whatever this is. But I am blown away by this thought on there:
    "Blink, you stated that you think TA thought she left, as she was clothed. When? After she took the shower pictures? Did he realize he was being photographed in the shower? Do you think she got the shower pictures unbeknownst to him with a zoom? Is that close-up look on his face the moment he realized she was there, pointing a weapon at him? "

I had never thought of that!!! That would explain why she had clothes on, i thought it odd she would be in jeans while he was still nude. It does look a little zoomed, and that would explain why he looks a little melancholy, he was re-hashing the da . But I have always thought he saw the gun in the last picture by that expression on his face and in his eyes! Maybe she told him to turn around and he did and she got in the "stab in the back". He could still stagger out. I believe she never intended for him to leave that shower. She was going to wash all the blood down the drain and not leave all that mess that she made a feeble attempt to clean/dilute. I also think she was running late; Enrique was due home any time.

Also as far as the sharp object, i was thinking a double bladed hunting type knife, but those have a guard so your hands don't slip in the blood like with a kitchen knife, so since she was cut on the inside of her fingers from the knife slipping, it had to be a butcher knife. One thing my husband did point out though is that you slit the throat from behind while pulling up on the head - my god i never knew that. I never even thought about it but would have assumed it was while he was lying on his back.

I don't think most of the posters on Blink's site are as informed as they are here! Thanks all for sharing the links. Here is a blog post http://jamisanddawn.blogspot.com/200...he-mighty.html found on https://sites.google.com/site/jodiariastrial/ that i had not seen that is yet another girl, Dawn Tate, that speaks highly of Travis.

I don't know what i will do if they find jodi not guilty. Does anyone know if she will get out of prison if that is the finding? And lastly, does anyone have a link to Judge Stephens calendar(found the site but can't find calendar that i know is there somewhere) , I am curious what is pre-empting the trial, or is it to give the defense time? That seems ludicrous since they have had four years. Which btw, her defense lawyers concocted the self defense theory, she never put it forth on her own. Is there an interview video that shows her confessing? TEFN! (that's enough for now)

Yeah, she's a little more coherent than Marci, but equally as whack-a-doodle-ish

Marci is the crazy lawyer lady involved with the Morgan Ingram mess. Formerly known as Lana Kane
    I followed her link and read about the duct tape analogy. Basically it's some kind of demonstration given to Christian fundie youth groups about premarital sex. If you take a piece of duct tape and stick it around on different things, it looses its stickiness. The analogy being that sex is what holds marriages together and if you "loose the stickiness" by sleeping around before marriage nothing will hold it together.

Maybe Blink thinks that Travis rejected Jodi for sex and did so using that analogy. I've thought of that, but that's not the story the pictures seem to tell.

ETA: thought of him rejecting her for sex. the duct tape analogy thing never crossed my mind -- too coo coo.
    Last edited by bryanwasdrunk; 01-20-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    I followed her link and read about the duct tape analogy. Basically it's some kind of demonstration given to Christian fundie youth groups about premarital sex. If you take a piece of duct tape and stick it around on different things, it looses its stickiness. The analogy being that sex is what holds marriages together and if you "loose the stickiness" by sleeping around before marriage nothing will hold it together.

Maybe Blink thinks that Travis rejected Jodi for sex and did so using that analogy. I've thought of that, but that's not the story the pictures seem to tell.

ETA: thought of him rejecting her for sex. the duct tape analogy thing never crossed my mind -- too coo coo.
    Yeah, she's a loon. That may be what she's pointing to, but like you said, that would be contradictory to what the pictures show.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Personally I think they did a poor job of copying. they copied bits and pieces that don't make sense the way they presented it. I've actually seen this analogy before - I grew up in a strict Christian household/church. Not catholic or morman though.
    The link was in her post, it was some hypertext. However, the analogy on the Catholic site has absolutely nothing to do with this case.

Thread Information