Page 1792 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 792 1292 1692 1742 1782 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1802 1842 1892 ... LastLast
Results 44,776 to 44,800 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    The jury is thinking ok, lets get a move on, JA is not a cop nor elderly, plus she remembers Exactly what happened on June 4th & has conjured up this Fog as to not have to explain her violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Yes! I also keep thinking he's talking about Travis. Looks like others here do too. This means that it's likely that someone on that jury is also thinking about Travis.
    Not to mention he is speaking about what happened in this police officer's brain as if it were 100% fact. It is not. He is speculating. I would be okay if he said, "his brain might have reacted this way...etc." I'm over him. Get off the stand.

My feed is behind... he just said, "their emotions overpower their reasonings." He is NOT supposed to discuss premeditation vs. crime of passion. I'm SO glad Martinez objected. This is really making me mad.

ETA: Notice how professional Martinez was about this. He simply said, "judge, may we approach?" Nurmi and Willmott might want to take note.
    Last edited by Justice11; 03-14-2013 at 02:33 PM.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

This is BS forensics. The same thing happened with Casey Anthony's trial.

palin is better than nurmi, but i think martinez rattles her more than nuri

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    I'll look for it and try to bring it all forward. It didn't have that much substance and my recollection of the Eaton/Leyshon-Hughes case was triggered by something that was said in the courtroom but I can't recall if it was when Jodi was on the stand or not. In the meantime, there is some information on Google--Look for the murder of Nancy Eaton, (1985) or Andrew Leyshon-Hughes. There was even a movie made about it. Andrew Leyshon-Hughes got off on that 'crocodile brain' defense and I think he is still being confined in institutional care. I knew some of the relatives of Nancy Eaton. She was a part of the Eaton family who were the owners of Canada's largest and legendary Department Store (chain). That's why I remember it so well. It was groundbreaking at the time and the verdict shocked the public.
    I have only heard of it referred to as the reptilian brain. I think it's the same thing that you are talking about though.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Had to use my photoshop skills for this

"...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    OMG... was just going to post this- ^^ - plus she doesn't even allow the Judge to rule w/ an objection, she clarifies it herself

Why is this being allowed? I could get up there and do what he's doing.....read from a book. This should be about what HE can testify to, with regards to his examination of Jodi. Period. Not what is generally so, but what applies to THIS person. She is anything but typical.

My feed is behind...but, I just saw Jodi nodding her head "yes" in agreement with what this "expert" is saying. LMBO...so, does she think she is also an expert?
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.

Come on guys stop hating on his testimony. He's testifying to the best of his knowledge in his field. What he's saying is true, he's not saying that it's what happened to Jodi specifically, he's talking about theoretical scenarios which may or may not have occured here. The defence has a job to do just because we don't agree doesn't mean we should trash him. The whole trial can't be one sided :/

My feed is behind...but, I just saw Jodi nodding her head "yes" in agreement with what this "expert" is saying. LMBO...so, does she think she is also an expert?
    She believes she is the master of everything on the planet!!

Without a doubt. I've never seen anyone in a court room affected by anyone else as much as Willmott is affected by Martinez.

I saw that too oh gawwwd lol

ok i get it - they are trying to sneak in crime of passion, or something to that effect, to try to get murder 2 or manslaughter included so the jury can have a lesser charge included when they are deciding, and thats why palin is doing this, because she is the DP expert. even though it has been ruled that can't, they are trying to sneak it in the back door, which if they do, then the judge would have to include a leeser charger, cuz that decision is based on the evidence given in court

Blah blah blah ... gray matter. The only gray matter I want to hear about is the pieces that are missing to the actual story of what happened to Travis!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Come on guys stop hating on his testimony. He's testifying to the best of his knowledge in his field. What he's saying is true, he's not saying that it's what happened to Jodi specifically, he's talking about theoretical scenarios which may or may not have occured here. The defence has a job to do just because we don't agree doesn't mean we should trash him. The whole trial can't be one sided :/
    I agree for the most part. Just not sure how I feel about this guy because he's going to try to back up Jodi's lies. I don't think its necessary to trash him though. He seems pretty credible in his knowledge.

ok i get it - they are trying to sneak in crime of passion, or something to that effect, to try to get murder 2 or manslaughter included so the jury can have a lesser charge included when they are deciding, and thats why palin is doing this, because she is the DP expert. even though it has been ruled that can't, they are trying to sneak it in the back door, which if they do, then the judge would have to include a leeser charger, cuz that decision is based on the evidence given in court
    Seems like it, doesn't it?!

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I know what you are saying, but he is speaking about the police officer's brain during that moment with statements of fact he just does not have.

Make no mistake. He is not there as an unbiased witness. He is 100% on Jodi's side. And he is getting well paid for it.

Love ya Jem...we may have to just agree to disagree on this guy.

ETA: I will admit to being biased against anyone who is there to help Jodi. I'm only human.

Quote Originally Posted by Booya View Post
    Coconut: I AM paying for this @ss!
    I hope you get your money's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    She has fooled (or attempted to fool) everyone involved in this case since the moment she murdered Travis. This guy is no different.
    Mr Expert knows the score. It's pay for play. Give him the money and he reveals shocking news like:

1. Many killers claim to not remember the muder
    2. The Titanic has sunk
    3. World War II is over
    4. Cool brain diagram provided for no extra charge to all jurors

I know what you are saying, but he is speaking about the police officer's brain during that moment with statements of fact he just does not have.

Make no mistake. He is not there as an unbiased witness. He is 100% on Jodi's side. And he is getting well paid for it.

Love ya Jem...we may have to just agree to disagree on this guy.

ETA: I will admit to being biased against anyone who is there to help Jodi. I'm only human.
    We won't always agree but that's because we have such massive brains

50 to 90% of people can develop amnesia after sex?

I really don't see any purpose to this guy at all. He can't prove anything, just give his opinion. Then, on rebuttal, Martinez will put up his own witness and she'll shoot down everything this guy said and say that Jodi wasn't disassociative, amnesiac or whatever they're trying to say.

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

Ewww expert dude had food on his lip and ate it

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    I really don't see any purpose to this guy at all. He can't prove anything, just give his opinion. Then, on rebuttal, Martinez will put up his own witness and she'll shoot down everything this guy said and say that Jodi wasn't disassociative, amnesiac or whatever they're trying to say.
    well thats what expert are for, and you just hope your expert seems more reliable than the other sides expert

Thread Information