Thread: Dad finds drunk guy in bed with his 10 year old daughter

Dad finds drunk guy in bed with his 10 year old daughter

A Southern California father has found a drunken man wearing boxer shorts in his startled 10-year-old daughter’s bed.

Signal Hill police spokeswoman Crista Martinez says the father yanked the intruder out of the girl’s bed and held him until police arrived and arrested him. Signal Hill is a small city next to Long Beach.

The man, whose name hasn’t been released, told officers he was looking for a place to sleep and he reached through an open window and unlocked the front door.

The father tells KCBS-TV that he heard noises in his daughter’s room at 2:20 a.m. Sunday and found the man in the girl’s bed. The girl says she thought her mom might be in bed with her, then looked and saw it was a strange man.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/2011...y=mod|mostview

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

That poor kid must have been shocked to roll over and see his face. Thank goodness Dad is a light sleeper!

You know her Dad is her hero♥

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Drunken intruder found in 10-year-old girl's bed

Police on Tuesday identified an apparently drunk man accused of breaking into a Signal Hill apartment and climbing into bed with a 10-year-old girl wearing nothing but boxer shorts.

Sergio Osuna, 24, was arrested Sunday on charges of burglary and child annoyance, said Signal Hill police spokeswoman Crista Martinez.

The girl’s father woke up about 2:20 a.m. Sunday after hearing unusual noises coming from his son and daughter’s bedroom in their apartment on the 1900 block of Cherry Avenue.

When he went in to check on her, he found a stranger lying in a bunk bed with his 10-year-old daughter. He grabbed the intruder and fought him to the ground.

The girl's 15-year-old brother, who slept in the bunk above, went for help.

When police arrived they found a group of neighbors holding down Osuna, who was arrested and taken to jail. Police suspected he was drunk because he smelled of alcohol, Martinez said.

Osuna told officers he was just looking for a place to sleep. Police said he got into the home by reaching through the screen of an open window and unlocking the front door.

The girl, who was not harmed, told KCAL-TV (Channel 9) that she was in such a deep sleep she did not notice the intruder until he was in bed with her.

“As I go to deep sleep I don’t hear any noise so I didn’t know he came in,” she told the television station. “But the only thing I knew [was] that he was lying on my bed facing me.”

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...hters-bed.html

wtf? so glad he didn't hurt her other than scaring the crap out of her, and so glad the brother went and got their father. im hoping that black eye was from the dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Half-naked Intruder Found Drunk, in Bed With Signal Hill Man's Sleeping Daughter Pleads Not Guilty

11:45 am| The man who broke into a residence in Signal Hill Sunday night and climbed into bed with a sleeping 10-year-old girl pleaded not guilty to two
    misdemeanor counts in Long Beach Superior Court.

According to the Associated Press, the girl's father heard strange noises coming from her bedroom at about 2:20 a.m. Monday. When he entered his daughter's room at their residence in the 1900 block of Cherry Avenue to check on her, he discovered a drunken intruder stripped down to his boxer shorts in the 10-year-old's bed as she slept.

The father reportedly wrenched the man out of the bed and held him as his son went for help. The father and a neighbor reportedly held the intruder until police arrived.

Signal Hill Police Department spokeswoman Crista Martinez told the AP that 24-year-old Sergio Osuna, of Whittier, was taken into custody. KTLA Channel 5 News reported that he was booked on one count each of felony burglary and felony child annoyance, but the District Attorney's Office reduced the charges to misdemeanors.

Osuna reportedly told police he had been wandering around the family's apartment complex looking for a place to sleep. He gained access to the apartment by pulling the screen off of an open window, reaching in and unlocking the front door.

The girl was unaware that someone was in her bed.

In his mugshot, Osuna features a number of bruises to his face. The bruises are the result of the girl's father kicking him repeatedly, according to KTLA.

The family has only lived in the apartment for six months. Despite an alarm system being installed since the incident, the family is reportedly currently searching for a new place to live.

http://www.lbpost.com/news/allison/11903

hahaha apparently the dad held him down by his eye. hahahaha. if this would have happened to either of my guy's girls, my guy would have straight murdered him. i dont think i could have gotten him to stop beating on him.
    what an asshole, how drunk do you have to be to think that is a good idea??? he could have lost his life.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    hahaha apparently the dad held him down by his eye. hahahaha. if this would have happened to either of my guy's girls, my guy would have straight murdered him. i dont think i could have gotten him to stop beating on him.
    what an asshole, how drunk do you have to be to think that is a good idea??? he could have lost his life.
    no shit. im not sure how the dad could only hold the guy down without repeatedly punching this asshole in the face.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    he was on some kinda of drug from what the other new article's are saying.

In his mugshot, Osuna features a number of bruises to his face. The bruises are the result of the girl's father kicking him repeatedly, according to KTLA.

Good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Good stuff.
    thats awesome. i know some ppl think violence against idiots like this is wrong, but I believe it was warranted in this case.

My husband woulda shot him.

How can he even plead 'not guilty'? He'll probably try to file charged agaist the dad,
    Hope not.
    Seems what he did was worse than 'child annoyance'

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    How can he even plead 'not guilty'?
    Thanks to the Fifth Amendment, nobody is obligated to plead guilty at an arraignment.

I imagine that his lawyer will try to negotiate a plea, at which point he'll withdraw the not guilty plea and enter a plea of guilty. It happens all the time.

I had a somewhat similar case happen to me. I was living off-campus in a college town with a roommate who absolutely refused to lock the door. One night, I came home from my night job to see a drunk man passed out on our couch.

It turned out he had wandered in, mistaking our place for another on the same block, and my roomie's idiotic refusal to lock the door led to the whole situation. I didn't want to call the cops on the guy, so I tried waking him up, but he was too far gone. So instead I found his address, picked him up in a fireman's lift, and carried him to the house down the road and handed him over to his roommates. Now he was their problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchessist View Post
    Thanks to the Fifth Amendment, nobody is obligated to plead guilty at an arraignment.

I imagine that his lawyer will try to negotiate a plea, at which point he'll withdraw the not guilty plea and enter a plea of guilty. It happens all the time.

I had a somewhat similar case happen to me. I was living off-campus in a college town with a roommate who absolutely refused to lock the door. One night, I came home from my night job to see a drunk man passed out on our couch.

It turned out he had wandered in, mistaking our place for another on the same block, and my roomie's idiotic refusal to lock the door led to the whole situation. I didn't want to call the cops on the guy, so I tried waking him up, but he was too far gone. So instead I found his address, picked him up in a fireman's lift, and carried him to the house down the road and handed him over to his roommates. Now he was their problem.
    Well that was sure as shit nice of you.

Wow, I think I would have just dumped him outside somewhere.

Thread Information