Page 1750 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 750 1250 1650 1700 1740 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1760 1800 1850 ... LastLast
Results 43,726 to 43,750 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    wow really - "thats 2 questions"

a the judge is hating on nurmi today
    And Juan Martinez said, so what, "answer them both." lol Like she's gonna give him courtroom lessons. Imagine how she spoke to Travis Alexander. No wonder the poor man banged his head on the wall. I would have just told her to get the f**ck out of here and I'm an old man with manners from an earlier age.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Quote Originally Posted by CKINGJUSTICE View Post
    Martinez is pressing this issue of her having to have the knife already vs her saying she doesn't remember but "obviously" she got it after he was shot version because if she sticks with her version she basically admits she's lying because Martinez will then refocus on the timeline, proving there is no extra time for her to 'go get' the knife. He has asked her several times now that even if hypothetically she had to 'get' the knife, wouldn't that take some additional time? If he gets her to say yes to this question, she admits her version is wrong, also proving she had to have the knife with her already, premeditation. It seems tedious to watch, but he really has a good angle going. Stick with it Juan, you're doing awesome.
    thank you! that puts it into perspective, especially when Jodi is refusing to answer questions
    now they are on PST time
    this is going to cut into my evening. Although I guess it could be worse if I was in EST!
    Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    62 seconds!!

That was a deathspace posters theory! Who was it?

please step up to a big CONGRATS
    62 seconds was just the time between pictures. I'm sure JM figured that out years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Bermstalker has posted all of Justice11's Dear Diary entries on her blog

Jodi's Dear Diary Posts 1-17 (by Justice11)

http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.ca/2013/0...justice11.html
    Thank you! and thank you Berm and Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Seriously. This is beyond comprehension. I just don't understand how they run their court systems in Arizona. It is beyond ridiculous. Pack a freaking lunch and get back in there in 30 minutes. Back when I worked retail, we had 20 minute lunch breaks. If we were lucky!!!

Bermstalker's entire blog is hilarious. She adds in funny pictures with her recaps. Everyone should stop over there and read them.
    And, the cost of this fiasco, to the taxpayers of AZ and to the lives of the jurors (they must be one hell of a patient bunch) and to all involved.....how this is being allowed to happen is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by kimiknits View Post
    hmmm, i'm starting to think that what JA and her DT are going to suggest now is that those pictures of JA dragging TA aren't the end of the attack. seems like the story is evolving now to try to allow for additional time. they may say that the attack continued after the dragging photos. i think it will be difficult to get the jury to buy into that, since the defense has never argued prior to today that the prosecutions assertion that the killing started at or just after the accidental ceiling photo and ended at the dragging photos, but i'm starting to get the feeling that JA's story is evolving yet again........
    The bad thing for Jodi and her defense team is that she can't claim that without actually admitting to remembering things. Since she is claiming an amnesia fog, we only have the PHOTOS to tell the story. The photos tell a pretty good story too. Much more accurate than Jodi's version of events.

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Im lucky...AZ and NM are in the same time zone!
    You are lucky. I'm THREE hours ahead of them. :( This is horrible as my days are my own, but my kid's own my evenings. Dance classes, driving here and there, making dinner, etc. Why, oh why do they insist on eating dinner EVERY night. ;)
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

hey guys, are they back in 15 mins? I can't figure it out.

i don't know where you are seeing that - this is what shows right now
    FFS, why in 5 years have they not pulled this stuff up, either side, and corrected it with the mugshot and what Dennis says? They have to rely on Huffington Post to get to the bottom of that? That report made no sense, Travis was in Mesa in 02. Only a criminal would ignore court dates.

I hope the couple with the video on HLN has turned that over to the State. To me, that shows what an odd duck she was in a crowd, freakin' sleeping in a social situation where he is telling a story that comes close to what happened to him!

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Nurmi's soda bread for lunch is gonna have to wait. All counsel to meet judge in chambers.
    since when do you dress for St. Paddy's day in a murder trial? bad form. if it was halloween, would they be in costume too? If the audience dressed for St Paddy's, it would not look good. Too celebratory IMO.

62 seconds!!

That was a deathspace posters theory! Who was it?

please step up to a big CONGRATS
    many have mentioned the 62 seconds between the drag photo and the one previous. it is math based on the times on the photos. i thought you were one of them, Was, with your collage. The entire killing went down too fast for Travis to have put up much fight, because he was incapacited right away. She could have easily fled. Now is when Juan needs that youtube video showing the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by qtkitycat View Post
    Lmfao, she's trying so hard to start shaking..but she stops because she has to answer JM with snarkiness. She needs more method acting classes
    She'd be a hopeless student.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Quote Originally Posted by MartyT View Post
    Some of Arias' actions seem like the kind of psychological twists you would see in a movie. For example, the cleansing of the 'dirty' sexual images - washing the sins away by symbolically placing the camera in the washer. Stabbing him directly through the heart as that was where she was injured by him. Slitting his throat ('if' she knew of any rituals associated with religion - the emphasis on if - Arias loves gruesome). It all adds up to the kind of horror movie I would be far too scared to watch. Sadly, it s real.
    This whole thing is much more bizarre than any fiction! That's one reason people are so addicted to this trial.

Quote Originally Posted by elamir View Post
    hey guys, are they back in 15 mins? I can't figure it out.
    No. More than an hour until they are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    FFS, why in 5 years have they not pulled this stuff up, either side, and corrected it with the mugshot and what Dennis says? They have to rely on Huffington Post to get to the bottom of that? That report made no sense, Travis was in Mesa in 02. Only a criminal would ignore court dates.
    and do you know who put up the criminal docs first?? - it was the travis fb page

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post

62 seconds was just the time between pictures. I'm sure JM figured that out years ago.

Juan might have had it but ... the internet didn't and it was a deathspace poster that was pointing out 62 seconds quite some time ago.

and do you know who put up the criminal docs first?? - it was the travis fb page
    Hopefully that was just done as a counter measure. Maybe they knew that the defense was going to drag this issue to light and this was their response to acknowledge first. One can only hope I guess, but they have shown such class and character so far, my heart just breaks for them.
    Some people come in your life as blessings others come in your life as lessons

Faith is not about everything turning out OK, Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out

OH. lol. I was thinking it was the JAII site. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    The bad thing for Jodi and her defense team is that she can't claim that without actually admitting to remembering things. Since she is claiming an amnesia fog, we only have the PHOTOS to tell the story. The photos tell a pretty good story too. Much more accurate than Jodi's version of events.
    i don't think they'll say they know it's what happened, i think they'll suggest that it's possible. JA already set the stage somewhat when she responded to JM's questioning by saying she didn't know the details of what was going on in the photo. as it stands, JA already alleges that a man who was shot in the head made verbal death threats and chased her around a closet and bathroom. it wouldn't take much of a leap for Nurmi to get JA to say it's possible that TA jumped up and attacked her again after that dragging picture was taken. just thinking out loud here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    No. More than an hour until they are back.

"say what?"

sigh--thanks

Hopefully that was just done as a counter measure. Maybe they knew that the defense was going to drag this issue to light and this was their response to acknowledge first. One can only hope I guess, but they have shown such class and character so far, my heart just breaks for them.
    if the defense knew, they wouldn't have asked for the records right after it was posted

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    OH. lol. I was thinking it was the JAII site. haha
    you would think!!! gawd!
    ok new nick names from JAII
    martinez is mcyelly and the judge is prunepuss

Jorge Bergolio - Argentina -- New Pope

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    It's hard to prove self defence if you can't remember it being that........
    Exactly !!
    You can't "perceive" self defense.

Martinez is pressing this issue of her having to have the knife already vs her saying she doesn't remember but "obviously" she got it after he was shot version because if she sticks with her version she basically admits she's lying because Martinez will then refocus on the timeline, proving there is no extra time for her to 'go get' the knife. He has asked her several times now that even if hypothetically she had to 'get' the knife, wouldn't that take some additional time? If he gets her to say yes to this question, she admits her version is wrong, also proving she had to have the knife with her already, premeditation. It seems tedious to watch, but he really has a good angle going. Stick with it Juan, you're doing awesome.
    I am in love with Juan Martinez! Dang, but he is good! He doesn't miss a trick. And it's obvious that Jodi knows she is no match for him, when she attempts to engage in a battle of wits. It's almost like Martinez is a great big lion, and Jodi is the mouse. And he's batting her around a little, like lions do. She knows she's a goner. She is just going through the motions because she really has no choice. She is cornered.

Juan might have had it but ... the internet didn't and it was a deathspace poster that was pointing out 62 seconds quite some time ago.
    Yeah, I was making a big fuss after he rested his first cross examination with her. I was getting in a tizzy that he didn't bring up this in his case, then lots of people responded saying that he probably would in closing. Glad he did now instead!!!

I htink times inbetween pics are too inconsistant for a timer

(this is one of my older posts)
    Take into consideration the time between photos, and wonder what was going on during the long breaks (all in seconds)

12, 18 ,6, 24, 6, 60, 18, 4, 4, 4, 116, 16, 6, 10, 86, 18, 8, 70, 44, 62, 76

23:30 to 24:30 (116 seconds) with his arms up are like she told him, 'put your arms up'. 116 seconds between poses is not a photo shoot. It is her tormenting him.

the one of Travis staring into the camera looks like the same pose as the dark photo right before it; he held that stare for 8 seconds. It is 70 seconds to the leg shot; I think he had been attacked by then. That is a long time to just sit there. 44 seconds until the ceiling shot; 62 seconds to the dragging shot; and 76 seconds until the final shot of the floor board, still dragging.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    (this is one of my older posts)
    Take into consideration the time between photos, and wonder what was going on during the long breaks (all in seconds)

12, 18 ,6, 24, 6, 60, 18, 4, 4, 4, 116, 16, 6, 10, 86, 18, 8, 70, 44, 62, 76

23:30 to 24:30 (116 seconds) with his arms up are like she told him, 'put your arms up'. 116 seconds between poses is not a photo shoot. It is her tormenting him.

the one of Travis staring into the camera looks like the same pose as the dark photo right before it; he held that stare for 8 seconds. It is 70 seconds to the leg shot; I think he had been attacked by then. That is a long time to just sit there. 44 seconds until the ceiling shot; 62 seconds to the dragging shot; and 76 seconds until the final shot of the floor board, still dragging.
    Seriously, her whole story BEFORE the gunshot could not have happened in 62 seconds!!! Let alone them getting to the end of the hall, her having stabbed him at least a number of times, and be dragging him... NO WAY

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Exactly !!
    You can't "perceive" self defense.
    and omg 4 years! i could have written her a better script that at least worked into the pic time line

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Stress View Post
    Aw shit, this is like being on repeat every time she's on the stand. I think I've said before, but someone is absolutely feeding her their belief that she's doing a great job going head to head with Juan. I hope for the sake of his integrity (tongue lodged so firmly in cheek I look like popeye) it's not Nurmi & co. Actually the DT don't appear to have 'counselled' her to behave appropriately throughout her appearances on the stand, and since their behaviour has been, imo, way below par for professionals, I take it back. I don't believe integrity is in their vocabulory.

Nurmi's stepped up his objections x 10, Jodi's mouth and attitude is way out of control. Judge GET a GRIP and direct her to stop obstructing the Prosecutor's questions, and answer, not fight with, answer his questions!! Truly don't understand why she doesn't take more control, in her Court, of this infuriating shit!

How many times has Juan said Fucking Kill You Bitch! Probably taking a bit of pleasure in letting a little steam off at her. Bright side, jury knows well by now that this ain't no woman who's been controlled by and man. Ever!
    Couldn't agree more! After the drubbing she took from JM last week, having had 5 days to stew in her abysmal performance, it appears she decided being a total snark, a rude and condescending know it all punk, was the way to go. What a fool she's making of herself, repeatedly "correcting" JM on court procedure and protocol. As you say, no way in hell this woman was ever, EVER shaking like a Chihuahua when a man raised his voice to her, was ever intimated by any man. The jury has her #!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Yeah, I was making a big fuss after he rested his first cross examination with her. I was getting in a tizzy that he didn't bring up this in his case, then lots of people responded saying that he probably would in closing. Glad he did now instead!!!
    The fact that the jury asked so many questions, and Jodi had to answer the majority of them....and she had diarrhea of the mouth when she answered them, it opened up a whole new level of stuff which could then be subject to direct and cross. I think her defense team got way more than they bargained for when they made their choice to put Jodi on the stand. I am so glad that they DID make that choice, though, as it's been very amusing to watch her try to talk her way out of it.

Thread Information