Page 1240 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 240 740 1140 1190 1230 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1250 1290 1340 1740 ... LastLast
Results 30,976 to 31,000 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    hmmmm... maybe ron was right????
    Yea, I would never, ever let you guys live it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I just spent the last couple hours bawling. :( This is one of the saddest and yet most moving films I've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    This case has some very eery parallels to the Jodi Arias case -

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Okay everyone, I removed my sig because i kept getting smited for it. Sorry some of you didn't like it..however, i find it pretty sad and strange you complain and smite people about a sig on a forum but whatever floats your boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    What was your signature? I don't remember ever really looking at it. Do you know who smited you?
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I never noticed your sig, Beantown.
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    I don't remember what your signature was either. I certainly wouldn't have smited you for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Soooo now I want to know what it was!!! Lol.
    So Beantown, it looks like you need to put it back up again...LOL I have a feeling you're going to get LOTS of

Dang... I can't edit. The first two comments were obviously not supposed to be there

I would gladly take everlasting ribbing from Ron if it meant seeing Jodi and Matt spending life in Club Fed Arizona. A small price to pay, I'd even buy Ron a drink.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

"Never cry over a whore..." - Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i like the word 'twat'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvian View Post
    The timer. I wonder if she had it on timer taking the photos of Travis in the shower?
    I htink times inbetween pics are too inconsistant for a timer

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    I would gladly take everlasting ribbing from Ron if it meant seeing Jodi and Matt spending life in Club Fed Arizona. A small price to pay, I'd even buy Ron a drink.
    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE THINKS SHE DID THIS BY HERSELF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yea, I would never, ever let you guys live it down.

Just heard on the news that Gus Searcy is being questioned by the police as an accomplice. What do I win?

Seriously?! This is getting more and more nuts by the day. If slimey Searcy is getting the 3rd degree, Matt the lying ninja is probably looking for fake passports. Probably in the 2$ toy section at CVS and he's hoping it comes with a decoder ring.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

i like the word 'twat'.

Just heard on the news that Gus Searcy is being questioned by the police as an accomplice. What do I win?
    I love when you stop in to say hi. I know I'm getting personal, but Ron, when's the last time you had your hearing checked?

I checked the news and couldn't find anything but someone questioning whether or not he's a fuctard.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE THINKS SHE DID THIS BY HERSELF!!!
    Now it's coming out she certainly had assistance on the periphery. But as far as getting her hands bloody, it only comes down to one person. And if Matt the wonder putz WAS there, the crime scene would have been botched up even more. Only two people could do it right, they were in a great movie and they used rope.
    "YOU FUCKED UP."

i like the word 'twat'.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Ticking View Post
    I love when you stop in to say hi. I know I'm getting personal, but Ron, when's the last time you had your hearing checked?

I checked the news and couldn't find anything but someone questioning whether or not he's a fuctard.
    Check your facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Schpadoinkle View Post
    Now it's coming out she certainly had assistance on the periphery. But as far as getting her hands bloody, it only comes down to one person. And if Matt the wonder putz WAS there, the crime scene would have been botched up even more. Only two people could do it right, they were in a great movie and they used rope.
    lolwut?

It coming out that she had assistance is like telling me water is wet.
    More breaking news: fire is hot.

I cannot get my head around how you fucking psychos think she did this shit by herself. CAN NOT UNDERSTAND!
    Most of you are blinded by hate at this point, and wouldn't believe someone who confessed to this shit and had all the facts. Meh.

Check your facts.

lolwut?

I cannot get my head around how you fucking psychos think she did this shit by herself. CAN NOT UNDERSTAND!
    Most of you are blinded by hate at this point, and wouldn't believe someone who confessed to this shit and had all the facts. Meh.
    Psycho hate-filled murderess speaking.... I did check my facts. Couldn't find anything. I'd be overjoyed if you posted a link proving your statement about Searcy. I'd probably apologize too.

Sooo.......Jodi hears the "clink" of the knife on the tile floor when she comes to, and realizes there's blood everywhere. Um...did she drag a 180+pound man into a shower stall on a slippery wet blood-covered floor WITH the knife still in her hand, or did she hear the knife fall on the tile, grab his lifeless body with his half decapitated head into the shower stall. If that's the case, she DEFINITELY knew he was absolutely DEAD. Fry this bitch please.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Thanks guys. Well, ron said it was too big and called me fat pretty much in the mindy mcready thread...and a few others didn't sign thir name just said "lame sig" lol. No balls. I'm not preemie but it's not that hard to figure it out sometimes. And appartently i come "off" bad. I always sign my name when i rep. I never really smite anyone, unless they have really pissed me off. Anyway, back on topic. I think we are getting close to a verdict! I HOPE!! Oh, and this was my sig, i thought it was funny.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    What was your signature? I don't remember ever really looking at it. Do you know who smited you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Ticking View Post
    So Beantown, it looks like you need to put it back up again...LOL I have a feeling you're going to get LOTS of

I know right? I should but some of the people here can be really anal. I like you guys however! It's nice that not everyone is a jerk.

I don't see her as codependent at all. Some of the behaviors might be similar, but I think for a different reason.
    Didn't someone say it applies to Travis? Doesn't seem to be anything labelled 'abusive' on the list of traits.

From http://www.christianchronicle.org/ar...killed_husband (An unofficial transcript of the Mary Winkler trial)

I think Jodi was trying to make her story mirror this:
    SF: What did you do next?

MW: I was going to go make coffee. (pause) But I just wanted to talk to matthew. (crying)

SF: What did you want to talk to him about?

MW: I just wanted him to stop being so mean.

SF: Did you try to talk to him?

MW: Yessir.

SF: Where had he gone?

MW: Back to the bedroom.

SF: What was his habit for getting up staying up, getting up and not staying up ...

MW: He liked to sleep as long as possible. He wasn?t a morning person.

SF: Did you go back in the bedroom to talk to Matthew?

MW: Yessir

SF: Did you talk to him?

MW: No

SF: Why didn?t you talk to him, Mary?

MW: I couldn?t.

SF: What do you mean you couldn?t?

MW: I was just so scared.

SF: Of what?

MW: Matthew.

SF: You remember getting a gun?

MW: Nosir.

SF: Do you remember ever having a gun, holding a gun?

MW: Yessir.

SF: Do you remember ever pointing a gun?

SF: Do you remember ever pulling a trigger?

SF: Did you pull the trigger?

SF: How do we know that, Mary?

MW: Cause I?m telling you.

SF: Do you remember a gun doing anything?

MW: Yes.

SF: What do you remember?

MW: Something went off.

SF: When you say something went off, what went off?

MW: At the time I didn?t know.

SF: What did it sound like?

MW: Boom.

SF: Did you see, hear or smell anything?

MW: It was an awful smell.

SF: What type of smell?

MW: Nothing I?ve ever smelled before or since. I don?t know.

SF: Do you remember what you did after the gun went off?

MW: Ran as fast as I could to get out of that house. I thought Matthew would be mad at me and I didn?t know what he would do to me.

SF: Where did you run to?

MW: Outside the carport.

SF: What'd you do next? Was anybody after you?

MW: No.
    That's way off script from opening statements. Willmott said Jodi had to no choice. It was kill or be killed. Instead, Jodi said that the gun went off by accident, like Mary Winkler testified. In other words, jodi didn't claim self-defense. She claimed accidental shooting, and amnesia.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    I know right? I should but some of the people here can be really anal. I like you guys however! It's nice that not everyone is a jerk.
    You're in the right place

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    Didn't someone say it applies to Travis? Doesn't seem to be anything labelled 'abusive' on the list of traits.
    From my recollection, this was about Jodi.

Not sure we can say what applies to Travis seeing as how the things we are hearing about him are from a born liar. All of his friends and family (who've known him for years) say very positive things about him. So, I don't feel like we truly know enough about him to label him anything. We know he was an imperfect man who made some bad decisions and unfortunately played Russian Roulette by continuing his relations with JA - who made him pay the ultimate price for simply being imperfect.

And you're right...I don't think abusive would make it anywhere on that list! Men who are abusive tend to display aspects of that character in other areas of their life - and it generally permeates all or most of their dating relationships. Most abusive men aren't abusive only in one relationship - but usually with any woman they are with. Since no other relationship of his seems to have abuse, it seems highly unlikely that her claims of abuse have any foundation.

I don't see Jodi's issue as codependency either. But that's just me and I'm no expert by a longshot! :)

I think he saw her again because either she just showed up at his house and walked in or the promise of more sex was too good for him to pass up. I don't think he was afraid of her. I think he was tired of her BS but since she was living in CA and just passing through, he thought, what the hell, one more sexy time. I don't think he ever thought it would end in his murder.
    A while back, one of Travis's friends, (I think it was the one that took him shooting), was on some TV program and I recall him saying something like, "Yeah! I can see that happening. Travis was the kind of guy who, if Jodi showed up, would say O.K. to the sex but then expect her to get on her way." It's on one of the interviews on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    From http://www.christianchronicle.org/ar...killed_husband (An unofficial transcript of the Mary Winkler trial)

I think Jodi was trying to make her story mirror this:

That's way off script from opening statements. Willmott said Jodi had to no choice. It was kill or be killed. Instead, Jodi said that the gun went off by accident, like Mary Winkler testified. In other words, jodi didn't claim self-defense. She claimed accidental shooting, and amnesia.
    So, true! I hadn't really put those two thoughts together - that it was kill or be killed but how Jodi's statement directly contradicts that. Interesting. I wonder if Jodi was supposed to say something else based on discussions with her attorneys and instead she chose (like she seems to constantly be doing as Nurmi tried to guide her) to go her own path and make things up on the fly. Hmmmmm

Thanks for sharing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    I htink times inbetween pics are too inconsistant for a timer

5:27:18 <-------was when Travis realized Hoedi was taking pictures. Bullshit on the shower photo-shoot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    A while back, one of Travis's friends, (I think it was the one that took him shooting), was on some TV program and I recall him saying something like, "Yeah! I can see that happening. Travis was the kind of guy who, if Jodi showed up, would say O.K. to the sex but then expect her to get on her way." It's on one of the interviews on YouTube.
    That's weird that his friend said that. I mean, their sexual relationship was very secret and everyone was so shocked to find out about it. Maybe he is going off of something less sexual - like maybe Travis was this way in other areas with people? Interesting.

Thanks!

Check your facts.

lolwut?

Ron, please explain to me how someone else could have been there, but not leave any forensic evidence behind? I'm being serious, I want to know how you think they left ZERO evidence they were there, but Jodi left behind evidence she was there. IF someone else was there, they would have left skin cells, hair, something behind. There was nothing other than from Jodi.

I LOVE Snoopy!
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Thread Information