Thread: Jamonta Brown (24) was killed exiting Walmart

Jamonta Brown (24) was killed exiting Walmart

https://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/cinc...stwood-walmart

This is my local Walmart, my mom shops there all the time, its always busy. This guy was just leaving the store when he was shot in the head at 3:30 in the afternoon.

Cincinnati Police are investigating a homicide at a Walmart in the Westwood neighborhood Saturday.

Officials said someone opened fire in the parking lot of a Walmart Supercenter on Ferguson Road around 3:30 p.m. Jamontea Brown, 24, was killed in the shooting.

Community activist Rodney Christian said Brown was shot in the head while walking out of the store during the busy holiday weekend.

"That means you have no conscious that means your level of doing what you do is at a high level," Christian said. "You didn't care. That's what we get out here — people who do not care. And they have guns."

Michael Wilkinson showed up to the store Saturday to shop for the holidays. He was not expecting to see a crime scene; nor did he think he would know the victim. Wilkinson said he is friends with one of Brown's loved ones.

"They said very good things about him, said he was very family oriented," Wilkinson said. "They said he always had a smile on his face. They had no negative thing to say about him."

Brown's family had a vigil at the Walmart Sunday, saying they want privacy as they continue to mourn the 24-year-old father.

"The fact that he had a child, him being taken away from his children, that's one of the things that makes it an even sadder story," Wilkinson said.

His family questioned how something so horrible could happen just feet away from CPD's District 3 headquarters. A witness at the scene of the shooting said there are cameras in the parking lot that could help with the police investigation.

The scene was the second shooting Christian went to Saturday, which had him calling for change.

"When is enough enough? And when is everybody gonna get on board and start making change?" Christian said.

The Homicide Unit is investigating the shooting. Anyone with information is asked to call 513-352-3542.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-29-2021 at 09:15 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    https://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/cinc...stwood-walmart

This is my local Walmart, my mom shops there all the time, its always busy. This guy was just leaving the store when he was shot in the head at 3:30 in the afternoon.
    That's crazy. I am guessing he was targeted for some reason?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That's crazy. I am guessing he was targeted for some reason?
    Yeah I think it was a hit. Its always super busy, so the shooter would have to be a good shot. The rumor I heard was there was a love triangle between him, his child's mother, and her boyfriend.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yeah I think it was a hit. Its always super busy, so the shooter would have to be a good shot. The rumor I heard was there was a love triangle between him, his child's mother, and her boyfriend.
    Well doing it in a public place with lots of cameras was smart.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Well doing it in a public place with lots of cameras was smart.
    Its always packed too. There had to have been a ton of witnesses.

There are no suspects and no leads...doubt anything will become of this unfortunately.

There are no suspects and no leads...doubt anything will become of this unfortunately.
    Camera's didn't catch anything? I wonder if they have a feeling who did it and don't want the suspect to know he is on their radar. Or she.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Had to be targeted and had to have been for a personal reason. I'm sure it won't take long to figure out who did it.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Had to be targeted and had to have been for a personal reason. I'm sure it won't take long to figure out who did it.
    I hope you are right.

Thread Information