Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Runion's (21) remains were found with another skeleton that is thought to be that of Kara Kopetsky (17), and Kylr Yust (28) is the main suspect in both deaths

Remember when he used to go to parties and confess to murdering her and feeding her to the pigs? ...obviously only one part was true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Remember when he used to go to parties and confess to murdering her and feeding her to the pigs? ...obviously only one part was true.
    I had the same thought. I am seriously glad he is dumb enough to dump Jessica's body in the same place as Kara's though. I hope he has to think about and regret that for the rest of his life...behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I had the same thought. I am seriously glad he is dumb enough to dump Jessica's body in the same place as Kara's though. I hope he has to think about and regret that for the rest of his life...behind bars.
    Agreed. Fucking wanker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    About freakin time. This has been a long time coming. Do you think he’ll plead guilty?
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Finally. but probably not. He thinks he's outsmarted everyone.

just read the link, and it says he's pleading not guilty.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Finally. but probably not. He thinks he's outsmarted everyone.

just read the link, and it says he's pleading not guilty.
    I was so excited that they finally charged him with something that I missed that part. The trial should be interesting to say the least. Looking forward to the story he's going to come up with that explains why two of his girlfriends disappeared after breaking up with him and were both found years later together in the same field.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Have they been able to determine if it was Kara?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Have they been able to determine if it was Kara?
    Yes. Liv posted the link at the top of this page.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yes. Liv posted the link at the top of this page.
    What the fuck is wrong with me? Derp.

Thank you!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    I was so excited that they finally charged him with something that I missed that part. The trial should be interesting to say the least. Looking forward to the story he's going to come up with that explains why two of his girlfriends disappeared after breaking up with him and were both found years later together in the same field.
    Runion wasn't his girlfriend, he was friends with her boyfriend and was giving him (kylr) a ride either to or from a party.
    I wonder if there was even a motive or if she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    :-(

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeparted View Post
    Runion wasn't his girlfriend, he was friends with her boyfriend and was giving him (kylr) a ride either to or from a party.
    I wonder if there was even a motive or if she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    :-(
    If I had to guess, she rejected his advances and the piece of shit killed her.

I hope he never walks free again. He has caused so much pain. I do wonder though if these are the only two murders he has committed. He accelerated quickly from it being a girlfriend to a friends girlfriend/acquaintance.

My daughter is the same age as Kara, and we lived in KC when this all happened. I admit to tearing up a bit when her body was (finally) discovered. The police screwed the pooch on this one.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/38656985/...ged-with-arson

Jessep Carter, half-brother of Kylr Yust, charged with arson
    Posted: Jul 17, 2018 6:36 AM
    Updated: Jul 17, 2018 6:36 AM
    By Nick Sloan, Digital ProducerCONNECT
    By Emily Rittman, News ReporterCONNECT

Jessep Carter
    KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

The half-brother of an accused murderer has been charged with second-degree arson, court records say.

Jessep Carter, the half-brother of Kylr Yust, is accused of igniting a structure fire at 5901 Manchester Avenue.

The fire occurred on July 13, 2018 just after 3 p.m.

Court documents state that Carter told a Raytown firefighter on scene there that "I set it." Firefighters say Carter attempted to block their approach path to the fire.

In addition, a Kansas City firefighter on scene said he heard Carter shout "This is my domain, I started the fire and you have no authority here." Carter was restrained on scene by firefighters until the Kansas City Police Department arrived and placed him in custody.

Records say he later told police he did not set the fire.

The charges come the day Yust's attorneys were back in a Cass County courtroom.

Attorneys requested the trial for Yust to be moved to a different venue.
    Yust is accused of murdering Jessica Runions and Kara Kopetsy.

Carter is also accused of resisting during a traffic stop the same day Runions' burned vehicle was found but had been released on his own recognizance in early June.

Meth or crack? Cuz he?s definitely fucked up on something. Classy family

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post
    Meth or crack? Cuz he?s definitely fucked up on something. Classy family
    I vote meth, crack & every damn intoxicating substance he can get his hands on.

If I recall correctly, years ago when Kara was first missing people made references to Kylr having a seriously messed up childhood due to either one or both parents being really fucked up drug users. So maybe both brothers lived with the same parent/s for a time because Jessep looks pretty damn messed up himself.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I vote meth, crack & every damn intoxicating substance he can get his hands on.

If I recall correctly, years ago when Kara was first missing people made references to Kylr having a seriously messed up childhood due to either one or both parents being really fucked up drug users. So maybe both brothers lived with the same parent/s for a time because Jessep looks pretty damn messed up himself.
    Well, his name is Kylr, so there's that.

https://fox4kc.com/2018/09/20/brothe...ention-center/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- An inmate death at the Jackson County Detention Center may have a ripple effect on a very high-profile case.

County officials say the inmate was found dead Wednesday after taking his own life. Online records list the inmate as 32-year-old Jessep S. Carter, the half-brother of Kylr Yust.

County officials say the inmate was found unresponsive around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday. He was taken to the hospital and later died.

Carter was charged in July with second degree arson. Court documents say when firefighters arrived at a home engulfed in flames at 59th and Manchester Avenue in KCMO, 32-year-old Jessep Carter confronted the crews, saying that he started the fire, that it was his domain, and that they had no authority to put it out.

Carter attempted to stand in their way and prevent them from putting out the fire, at which point firefighters restrained Carter until police arrived.

When police later questioned Carter, he told police he did not start the fire, court records said.

He was scheduled to be arraigned regarding the charge on Monday.

Department of Corrections Director Diana Turner said in a statement, ?We care about the welfare of all of those who are in our custody, so it?s heartbreaking for all department staff when someone takes their own life. We take each incident seriously and have begun an internal investigation, which is standard protocol. Our thoughts and prayers are with the deceased?s loved ones during this difficult time.?

Carter was the half-brother of Kylr Yust, who is charged with two counts of first degree murder in the deaths of Kara Kopetsky and Jessica Runions. Their remains were found in rural Cass County in the spring of 2017.

Earlier this week, a judge ruled Yust?s case can proceed in Cass County, but with jurors from another jurisdiction.
    Yust is set for a pre-trail conference Oct. 1. A trail date could be set then.

They found two (unrelated) male bodies while they were searching. One was 21yo Brandon Herring. Considering the age group, I wonder if Kylr was responsible for that death too? Probably not or he would have left him in the mushroom field with Jessica and Kara.

And how does one pronounce "Kylr" anyway? Is it Killer or Kyler?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

It's like Kyler, but Killer obviously works too.

So they're going all out and fighting that he's not the one who killed Kara. Let's go with that...he's the last person to be seen with her, but someone else killed her. She's found later with the remains of another girl that he was last seen with. So he's either one unlucky person or someone has it out for him if that's their defense, right? No idea why he can't be like "fuck, you guys finally caught me even though I've been bragging about it for years anyway. good job." I know that'll never happen but come the fuck on, everyone knew before they were found anyway. He'll have to be pretty damn lucky to get away with it.

It's like Kyler, but Killer obviously works too.

So they're going all out and fighting that he's not the one who killed Kara. Let's go with that...he's the last person to be seen with her, but someone else killed her. She's found later with the remains of another girl that he was last seen with. So he's either one unlucky person or someone has it out for him if that's their defense, right? No idea why he can't be like "fuck, you guys finally caught me even though I've been bragging about it for years anyway. good job." I know that'll never happen but come the fuck on, everyone knew before they were found anyway. He'll have to be pretty damn lucky to get away with it.
    Right? And he's bragging like a tough guy until he gets caught, now he's running scared and denying it.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

This guy needs to be locked away for good. I am glad no judge has given into his attorneys attempts to drop charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    This guy needs to be locked away for good. I am glad no judge has given into his attorneys attempts to drop charges.
    Me too. He thinks he can charm, schmooze or threaten his way out of everything, but I am glad no judge has bought his BS.

Yust’s attorneys argued police did not do enough to investigate other suspects in the disappearance of Kara Kopetsky and Jessica Runions
    Seriously? lol I get with Kara there could be some doubt, plenty of people are "last seen" with someone and didn't do it. But last seen with both of them AND both bodies are found together, literally no one else could have done it. (okay, maybe like a less than 1% chance someone else did it...but I highly doubt it) I don't know why this one gets me so worked up, I think because I remember all the Kara investigation shows I watched when I first started getting into this kind of stuff and all the stuff I read about him at parties and shit.

Does he really think anyone will find him innocent though?

Thread Information