Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Ciccone (21) was found dead in her car and an investigation is ongoing

Heather Ciccone (21) was found dead in her car and an investigation is ongoing

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...ion_is_ongoing

Just a week ago she posted about someone (female) threatening her. Her sister wrote, "She has plenty of threting [sic] VM and her saying she's been "stalking" the house wanting to cause harm. There's enough there!"

She was 21 with two kids. Looked rough.
    Last edited by Olivia; 12-14-2015 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Please include the MDS article links when starting a thread. Thanks

http://wjla.com/news/crime/major-bre...eather-ciccone

A major break in the murder of a 21-year-old Spotsylvania County woman.

Investigators say they have recovered the cellphone of Heather Ciccone. Ciconne received a phone call Sunday Night and left to meet someone.

Her body was found Monday morning in her car. She had been shot to death.

Investigators say the cell phone provided vital information. At this time they say they do not have a suspect and no arrests have been made, but police are now confident they will close the case.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dolcevita View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/heather.ciccone.3

Just a week ago she posted about someone (female) threatening her. Her sister wrote, "She has plenty of threting [sic] VM and her saying she's been "stalking" the house wanting to cause harm. There's enough there!"

She was 21 with two kids. Looked rough.

I hate to judge, but I have to agree with you here. Looks don't tell you everything, but it tells you some things and I'm getting a vibe that tells me that she possibly kept mixed company. Maybe not hanging out with people that are the best influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

That's interesting because all I see is glowing skin, no wrinkles or eye bags, no face scabs, maybe cashed eyes in one or two pics but otherwise she looks a hell of a lot better than me and I'm not living rough... I guess different eyes see different things, lol. I hope they figure out what happened to her, RIP Heather.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Below is a friend of hers on FB...if you scroll down to yesterday you will see a conversation where someone is naming who they think was involved:

https://www.facebook.com/grace.savoc...pp?pnref=story

Quote Originally Posted by CanaryDiam View Post
    That's interesting because all I see is glowing skin, no wrinkles or eye bags, no face scabs, maybe cashed eyes in one or two pics but otherwise she looks a hell of a lot better than me and I'm not living rough... I guess different eyes see different things, lol. I hope they figure out what happened to her, RIP Heather.
    That's funny. Did I say anything about drugs? Because I don't believe I did.

Quote Originally Posted by CanaryDiam View Post

I'll admit I had to refer to Urban Dictionary for that one. However, if you scroll through her pics you'll see what I mean.

I wish that the family and friends of Heather Ciccone would publish then name(s) of the degenerate(s) that were stalking and threatening her on social media. Even if they weren't responsible directly with her murder, they should feel the shame.
    LikeShare
    8 people like this.
    Comments
    Howard Kfjdsajnvfkds Vaughn
    Howard Kfjdsajnvfkds Vaughn They already know
    Like ? 1 ? Yesterday at 7:20am
    Mary Aylesworth
    Mary Aylesworth
    Mary Aylesworth's photo.
    Like ? 2 ? Yesterday at 7:34am
    Laura Estep
    Laura Estep They were blasting her on the wall of shame as soon as it happened
    Like ? 1 ? Yesterday at 7:38am
    Mary Aylesworth
    Mary Aylesworth I sent her a friend request she messages back what the fuck do you want.... PHYSCO!!!!
    Like ? 3 ? Yesterday at 7:38am
    Stephanie Scicli
    Stephanie Scicli It's says over 67,000 people are talking about her. Haha. That's got to suck, but seriously, what a bitch.
    Like ? 3 ? Yesterday at 7:44am
    Laura Estep
    Laura Estep If she didn't do it she got someone to do it. She looks guilty just for the main fact that she changed her settings to public after it happened to make herself look "normal"
    Like ? 5 ? Yesterday at 7:45am
    Mary Aylesworth
    Mary Aylesworth Or the day after it happened for her to post "goodmorning" like sit down. Evil bitch!
    Like ? 4 ? Yesterday at 7:46am
    Laura Estep
    Laura Estep Does anyone know where she lives? I live off Forbes st and there was a black helicopter hovering over spring Valley yesterday and then a low flying plane flew over where the helicopter was hovering
    Like ? Yesterday at 7:48am
    Mary Aylesworth
    Mary Aylesworth I'm not sure! I'm sure someone on the wall of shame does. We out to get her ass
    Like ? 3 ? Yesterday at 7:48am
    Bambi Ford
    Bambi Ford I wanted to know also Grace! Where is this wall of shame? Sorry! Old person here. Lol
    Like ? 1 ? Yesterday at 8:08am
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp It's a page on fb...Fredericksburg Wall of Shame - Club Crashers
    Like ? 1 ? Yesterday at 8:17am
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp And you are NOT an old person
    Like ? 1 ? Yesterday at 8:19am
    Mary Aylesworth
    Mary Aylesworth When you are on Facebook let's say your searching for someone type in Fredericksburgy wall of shame it's a Facebook page has updates on EVERYTHING going on
    Like ? 1 ? Yesterday at 8:14am
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp Thank you all for responding...I hope if this bitch was responsible in any way that she's brought to swift and severe justice. And I can't believe she's a mother and would put a dude before her child!!! I know the detective on the case and I'm sure he will get those responsible!!
    Like ? 2 ? Yesterday at 8:19am
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp Who was the guy they were beefing over??? Blast his ass too!
    Like ? Yesterday at 8:26am
    Stephanie Scicli
    Stephanie Scicli Grace Savoca-Schlupp, I've gone through the Wall of Shame comment, and no one is peeping. That page is a wealth of information, so if something is going to surface, I definitely think it would be there!
    Like ? 2 ? Yesterday at 9:15am
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp Yeah me too, but I can't get thru all of the comments!!! Great page tho right Stephanie??!!
    Like ? Yesterday at 9:16am
    Stephanie Scicli
    Stephanie Scicli Lol YES! I have found so much information on there, and if I lived back home I'd go to their charity functions. I went through ALL the comments, over 1,000 comments worth, and people make mention of an ex, but no name dropping. Horrible situation for that gal and her family. We actually had her as a waitress the last time we were in Fred, and she was SUPER. I keep seeing things about the girl that was harassing her, but nothing else has surfaced. I'm not trying to put speculation into anything, but that girl doesn't look smart enough to get away with murder. People are giving her too much credit. Lol
    Like ? 1 ? Yesterday at 9:20am
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp But I'd be willing to bet she knows who did it!!
    Like ? Yesterday at 9:21am
    Mary Aylesworth
    Mary Aylesworth I'm not sure who they were beefing over, the guy she's been dating or ride or die for is in jail... His mom had to cal and tell him. She stuck through everything with him. So I don't see how it would be him. Answers soon!!! This is so sad lat alone leave her there. Why was she there. I have NO RESPECT and they are just as much in the wrong the people who are not COMING FORWARD. NOBODY HAS TO KNOW WHO TOLD. SOMEONE NEEDS TO CONFESS!!!!!!!!
    Like ? 1 ? Yesterday at 9:22am
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp Indeed...it's not snitching, it's called doing the right thing!!
    Like ? Yesterday at 9:23am
    Mary Aylesworth
    Mary Aylesworth That girl has showed up at heathers house, calls and threats like the day before it happened! THAT SICK RATCHET BITCH KNOWS WHO DID IT. and should rot in hell, I don't care what anyone says. She's a pathetic excuse she should feel SOO shitty sad part is she doesn't!!!!!
    Like ? 2 ? Yesterday at 9:23am
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp
    Grace Savoca-Schlupp No I can see by her posts that she is a piece of shit...her son colored on the wall and she says "Jesus fix it"...she needs Jesus to fix more than a wall...she needs Him to fix her soul!
    Like ? 1 ? Yesterday at 9:25am
    Mary Aylesworth
    Mary Aylesworth EXACTLY AND I THINK it's so funny how she literally has her page fully blocked but now that this shot happened she posts a status everyday! GUILT conscience
    Like ? 1 ? Yesterday at 9:34am
    Stephanie Scicli
    Stephanie Scicli I think if she doesn't have involvement in it, which I doubt, she should be charged with harassment and so forth. Either way, it makes me wonder why parents let her get like that. We can't blame her entirely if there was no one there to tell her to stop being an asshole, and to get her shit together.
    Like ? Yesterday at 9:56am
    Mary Aylesworth
    Mary Aylesworth What... Are you defending her? That girl showed up at heathers house and knocked on the door telling her dad she wants
    To beat her ass. Kidding me? She definitally knows. She threatened her life OVER AND OVER saying she wanted to kill her. Nobody dislikes Hesther. THAT GIRLS A MOTHER, she fucking knows better!!!! NO DEFENDING THAT GIRL. either way she's a POS
    Like ? 1 ? Yesterday at 9:58am
    Mary Aylesworth
    Mary Aylesworth Not trying to be rude it just is so sad
    Like ? Yesterday at 9:58am
    Stephanie Scicli
    Stephanie Scicli It is sad, and I'm not defending anyone. I have no connection to either of these women, and have no reason to defend anyone. Also, if you'll notice, I stated previously that I had Heather as a waitress not too long ago, and thought the world of her. I even tried to recruit her for my team. I think it's because I have no active involvement with either of these ladies that I can say that all possibilities should be considered. What I think this demonstrates more than anything is that a lot of the community doesn't have faith in the law enforcement. Everyone is questioning why she hasn't been arrested, or questioned or taken into custody. Everyone must be smarter than the police. If we as the public felt like that girl was guilty, what makes you think that police overlooked it? Does that somehow makes us smarter? We all become investigators during times of tragedies. We all think we would handle it a certain way, but the fact still stands that we can't throw shade at people without facts. Facts are going to be what catches the person responsible. I am in no way insinuating that this Danielle girl is innocent, but I think it is more hurtful to be making suggestions at the guilt of another being for the sake of comfort. It will hurt more after this has passed and IF she isn't responsible, because her family will still want answers. People on the page are making speculations left and right, and we need someone to blame. I get it. I am in no way defending her actions, and do happen to think there is more than one tragedy here. I think it's a tragedy that no one stopped that girl while they could, I think it's a tragedy that the poor baby will have to grow up with a mother that has such little regard for life, and could abuse another being in such an awful and heinous way. I think the whole situation is sad, and I feel very deeply for her family. I, just like the rest of the community, would love justice for her. By the same token, I would love to see the community come together.

I am also not trying to be rude, just simply trying to point out that our lack loyalty to "innocent until proven guilty" is kind of a shame, especially in a time that everyone needs to come together. Danielle does not deserve the attention she is getting.
    Like ? 1 ? Yesterday at 10:13am
    Mary Aylesworth
    Mary Aylesworth I know I was about to delete my comment. Just breaks my heart sorry. I agree she doesn't deserve ANY ATTENTION, but she's loving it
    Like ? Yesterday at 10:14am
    Stephanie Scicli
    Stephanie Scicli Please do not apologize. It is human to face so many emotions with a time that is as difficult as this. I'm sorry for what you're going through, and to everyone that grieves during this process. Justice will be brought to light, surely.
    Like ? Yesterday at 10:15am

going to get screenshots in a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

the person they are talking about. - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009239650856
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

http://heavy.com/news/2015/12/heathe...ctures-family/

Ciccone died of a single gunshot wound to the back of the head, according to court documents obtained by the Fredericksburg Free-Lance Star. The newspaper reports that police found “lots of blood” in the 2010 Kia where Ciccone was shot.
    http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/c...4ee2344d1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That's funny. Did I say anything about drugs? Because I don't believe I did.
    I didn't say a thing about drugs either, other than the cashed eyes I noticed... please enlighten me as to what 'rough' looks like then.

she doesn't look rough to me.

When you're 21 with two kids and you appear to be a single Mom working at Red Robin, that's rough. Nuff said. By "looks" I meant the look of her situation. Not necessarily her "eyes and skin".

There's a couple of pictures of her dressed like an "Entertainer" . Doesn't mean she was dancing on the side to make money, but I wouldn't be surprised. This doesn't make her a bad person either. Just doing what she has to do to support her kids IF that's the case at all.

The people she points out that are harassing her don't seem like very nice people and she had to have met them at one point. Thus my statement of "keeping mixed company".

Yeah I don't know what you all are talking about, she looks rough. To me, she looks young and happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Also, uh, sorry Boston, but dressed like an entertainer? What? Those are her party bus clothes. You are assuming she is a stripper because she is wearing a short skirt?

Triple post and I don't care... I predict this will become a friends and family thread.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Also, uh, sorry Boston, but dressed like an entertainer? What? Those are her party bus clothes. You are assuming she is a stripper because she is wearing a short skirt?
    Not necessarily. Like I said, I got that vibe but it doesn't mean it's true and even if it is, that doesn't make her a bad person either. But it will introduce her to questionable people. She also posted "Twerk Werk, come in and leave me your money". Could mean nothing, but could mean something. I'm trying to figure out how she ended up with a bullet in her head.

No matter what, she didn't deserve to die and it's really sad.

ETA: And I don't see how anyone thinks being a single Mom to two on a waitress' salary isn't rough.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 12-11-2015 at 10:45 AM.

I wish I had a waitress salary. I had a boyfriend once who was like, 'ok, no spending money for the week because I have to come up with rent...' he'd bring home. 1500 in tips in like 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I wish I had a waitress salary. I had a boyfriend once who was like, 'ok, no spending money for the week because I have to come up with rent...' he'd bring home. 1500 in tips in like 5 days.
    I tend to think that's the exception, not the rule. That's just from my experience with friends that do it for a living. If you work at Providence, sure you're going to make bank. But we're talking Red Robin here. It can't be easy. She seems like a really sweet girl. I feel bad for her kids.

She looks like any of my kids and their friends. I see nothing rough going on. She asking people to come to Red Robin and tip her. She doesn't look like she was living in poverty and her kids look clean, well dressed, cared for and loved. She probably gets child support and it looks like she has a supportive family. You never know when your path will cross with a crazy person.

She may have had a date with someone who has a crazy stalker ex. I've known people who have had really bad experiences with ex's who harassed the new love interest in the ex's life.

Her makeup isn't always the best choice but she looks her age. And her pics are even labeled like she's going out to party in her skimpier outfits....I mean, she IS 21. Kids or no kids, she's still not condemned to dressing like a pilgrim when she wants to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Her makeup isn't always the best choice but she looks her age. And her pics are even labeled like she's going out to party in her skimpier outfits....I mean, she IS 21. Kids or no kids, she's still not condemned to dressing like a pilgrim when she wants to go out.
    I never said she had to. And again, the way Dolce put it and what I was agreeing with was "21 with two kids. Looks rough". Not that her looks are rough.

I'll word it more clearly. This is how I took it and what I agreed with:

Young single girl with two kids. That seems rough. Judging by the look of her Facebook, I would agree.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Looking at her fb profile I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't someone she knew that killed her. Just a feeling I get, really. And she looks pretty when she isn't too dolled up.

But shot in the back of the head? That just gives me a hateful, chicken shit "I'm gonna kill you bitch" vibe. And I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it was a girl.

Why? As I said, look closely at her profile. She had to clean her friends list of some, and girls can be especially mean to other girls if they see you as "movin' in on their man" (even if you aren't). Like I said, just a feeling I get.

I feel horribly for her family, and especially those two little ones. Hope they find the fuck who killed her and....
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information