Page 344 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 844 1344 ... LastLast
Results 8,576 to 8,600 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    The trial is in Arizona its about a 4 hour drive from California (depending on where in California you'll be)
    We'll be in L.A. It will be MDS girls so I know I can try to convince one of them.

The trial is in Arizona its about a 4 hour drive from California (depending on where in California you'll be)
    About6 hours from San Diego or LA (give or take), about 11 from San Fran.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I'm not totally convinced Jodi was his first. I'm not totally convinced she wasn't either. My thought process is knowing premarital sex is a big deal in his religion, he isn't going to tell people he has had a sexual partner. I think if he felt that guilty, he isn't going to tell anyone. Even his best friend. I don't think we will ever know.

3rd grade?!
    Corrupt little children we were in the 80's and early 90's. My parents cursed me and said they hope I have a child as awful as I was (this was in my teen years). So far, my daughter has been an angel but I see how she's a lot like me so I worry.

I also agree with the hardcore shame they give to those who have premarital sex. Along with not being married at Travis' age. Don't they put you in a different ward if you aren't married by 31? Thought I heard that Marie girl talk about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    We'll be in L.A. It will be MDS girls so I know I can try to convince one of them.
    Travis' grave is in Riverside which is only about 2 hours away from LA.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    About6 hours from San Diego or LA (give or take), about 11 from San Fran.
    Ughhhhhh. I don't do road trips well. Too many as a youth to Florida. I would end up just buying a plane ticket. I don't have the drive that Jodi had. Can't believe that bitch drove the equivalent of across the country during her little trip.

I also agree with the hardcore shame they give to those who have premarital sex. Along with not being married at Travis' age. Don't they put you in a different ward if you aren't married by 31? Thought I heard that Marie girl talk about that.
    Yeah, she said they are in a singles ward until 30, then after that, a family ward. So if you're not married by 30, they give up on you I guess.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Did somebody yell for me? I have a good, strong ruler.

Corrupt little children we were in the 80's and early 90's. My parents cursed me and said they hope I have a child as awful as I was (this was in my teen years). So far, my daughter has been an angel but I see how she's a lot like me so I worry.

Haha! Be prepared.

I think I remember something about marriage/age. It might have to do more with the women than men, but I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

They do kinda. There is a single's ward for the 18 to 29 year olds and then another one for the 30 and up. I don't believe you HAVE to go to the older ward but most do because the people there are more their age.

There is a lot of shame involved for people who have premarital sex. When my parents found out I had premarital sex at 17 my dad refused to speak to me for 3 days.

Ughhhhhh. I don't do road trips well. Too many as a youth to Florida. I would end up just buying a plane ticket. I don't have the drive that Jodi had. Can't believe that bitch drove the equivalent of across the country during her little trip.
    I know! I drove to Boulder, CO with a boyfriend for a weekend, and it about killed me. 14 hours there and 14 hours back, just for a day and a half in CO. Totally not worth it. And we took turns driving too.

The distance she travelled baffles me. I can understand that she was annoyed at Travis and that appears to be the motive for going to see him. Wouldn't you think that during that great long roadtrip her anger would lessen and she'd realise she was being stupid? I suppose that's the premeditation part though. This wasn't a spur of the moment thing. She didn't get angry, get in the car and go.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I wonder if that's why she put on shoes? There is a shoe print in blood in the the hall. Or maybe she already had her shoes on during the attack.

I think that when people say that she could "easily" do it, they don't necessarily mean that it was "easy", just that it could definitely be done. I don't think anyone is claiming that it was "easy", just that it was possible.
    Thank you Zeebee.. that was exactly what I meant. For whatever reason this person has chosen to be snarky with me because I used the term "easy peasy". They can have their opinion but jumped my shit because it differs from hers. I meant exactly what you state here... She couldn't "easily" do it, just that it's easy peasy for me to believe that she could do it. Sheesh!

Travis' grave is in Riverside which is only about 2 hours away from LA.
    Oh man, I don't know if I could do that one. I was actually in Riverside about 12 years ago (can't believe it's been that long). We stayed in Imperial Beach, had a friend stationed out there in the Navy. Another friend lived in Riverside and we picked her up and drove to L.A. It was a nice drive until we hit fucking L.A. traffic at rush hour.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    Having all of the crime scene pictures out there for anyone to see and total strangers combing through every little detail to speculate must be hard. Every time I watch the trial I think that the family must be so strong to sit there through everything and not leap across the divider and beat the shit out of Jodi. If it was my relative, I don't think I'd have the self control to sit there.
    I would wanna beat her ass and demand answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I would wanna beat her ass and demand answers.
    I thought you thought she was innocent?

I thought you thought she was innocent?
    Not innocent like they just grabbed a name out of a hat and charged her with a crime. But any scenario where she did this solo is laughable. She knows something, and if I were in the family that would drive me crazy, but since I'm an outside observer I'm only kind of curious.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Then you guys can visit k_bass and me since she's not knocked up anymore
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Not innocent like they just grabbed a name out of a hat and charged her with a crime. But any scenario where she did this solo is laughable. She knows something, and if I were in the family that would drive me crazy, but since I'm an outside observer I'm only kind of curious.
    Oh I see. So you think she did it but had someone else with her? There's no evidence of anyone else being there

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post

I have a friend from here who moved out to Arizona a few months ago and wants to meet up with me. I'm just going to finally move to Arizona and be done with it. I've been talking about it for years. Trying to just get my dad and brother to finally come with.

Oh I see. So you think she did it but had someone else with her? There's no evidence of anyone else being there
    Either helped, or a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Yea, instead of being pregnant, now she has leaky boobs and a newborn. Party time!

The thing I don't understand, is if Jodi dragged Travis down the hallway after nearly decapitating him by deeply slitting his throat by the carpet, why wasn't there blood all over the hallway floor tiles? he would have been bleeding heavily. Yet the hallway floor looks spotless in pictures other than the smearing and dripping on BOTH sides of the hallway wall. Would she have cleaned the hallway floors perfectly while leaving the bathroom looking like a fucking horror movie? So many things don't quite make sense about this case.

Someone said Jodi was Travis's first? Was there some reason to think that? Jodi said he was cheating on her with other women so I got the impression he was a bit of a player and lived a kind of hypocritical life as a Mormon who liked the thrill of getting attention from ladies too much to settle down or completely obey the precepts of the faith. The rage it would take to attack someone like he clearly was attacked is something you'd expect from a battered wife or something, and I don't doubt that he didn't treat Jodi well relationship wise and made her feel really worthless that he was having sex with her while also holding himself up as a Mormon role model. She probably had some serious issues in her past, her sister's blog on myspace shows she had some issues (drugs/unstable relationships) too so it kind of seems like they came from a dysfunctional family. Travis wrote about having a mom who was a drug and alcohol abuser and being physically and verbally abused by her. When you put two people like that together it can be a situation where they are acting out the trauma of their past despite knowing better.

The distance she travelled baffles me. I can understand that she was annoyed at Travis and that appears to be the motive for going to see him. Wouldn't you think that during that great long roadtrip her anger would lessen and she'd realise she was being stupid? I suppose that's the premeditation part though. This wasn't a spur of the moment thing. She didn't get angry, get in the car and go.
    that aways reminds me of the crazy astronuat lady that drove cross country w/ diapers and would have polly done the same as jodi if she wasn't caught?

I have a friend from here who moved out to Arizona a few months ago and wants to meet up with me. I'm just going to finally move to Arizona and be done with it. I've been talking about it for years. Trying to just get my dad and brother to finally come with.
    You actually want to move there? You are cut from a different cloth, Kristin.

Yea, instead of being pregnant, now she has leaky boobs and a newborn. Party time!

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    You actually want to move there? You are cut from a different cloth, Kristin.
    There's a lot o conservatives here so she'll probably love it
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

can you provide a link to that, please? i have had jfineart (not hers anymore) and their myspaces bookmarked since 7-08. I was always amazed this got so little attention over the years. this makes me feel like a total creeper, but i am fascinated.
    geez, her little sister Angela has her wedding photos (looks preggers) on then her divorce on her myspace telling about her cheating husband at age 20. seems like a very dysfunctional family.

Thread Information