Thread: Twilight actor Gregory Tyree Boyce (30) and girlfriend (Natalie Adepoju, 27) found dead in Las Vegas

Twilight actor Gregory Tyree Boyce (30) and girlfriend (Natalie Adepoju, 27) found dead in Las Vegas

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2960208/

https://www.instagram.com/mr_alwaysgrindn/

https://www.gofundme.com/f/final-goo...atalie-adepoju

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/18/twili...585.1589198767

'Twilight' actor Gregory Tyree Boyce and his 27-year-old girlfriend were found dead in their Las Vegas condo last week, according to a report on Monday.

Boyce, 30, and Natalie Adepoju were pronounced dead on May 13, E! News reported. Their cause of death is pending a toxicology report.

As an actor, Boyce was known for his role in the first of the 'Twilight' movie franchise in 2008. He played Tyler Crowley, who has a crush on Kristen Stewart's character Bella Swan.

He also appeared in the film short 'Apocalypse' in 2018.

Prior to their deaths, Boyce and Adepoju had been working on starting a wing restaurant, according to his mother, who posted a tribute on Facebook calling him 'the best chef.'

'I'm sick without you. I'm torn, I'm lost. I'm in pain,' Lisa Wayne wrote.

Boyce had moved to Las Vegas to care for his mother, but 'would commute to Los Angeles for acting jobs and to see his daughter,' a source told E!.

He is survived by a 10-year-old daughter, Alaya.

Adepoju leaves behind a young son, Egypt.

Last edited by up2trouble; 05-19-2020 at 04:07 AM.

Between his premonition about dying by 30 and her family not wanting to discuss cause of death, my spidey senses are tingling. I'm going with suicide pact.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/18/twili...d-dies-age-30/

4:38 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us both Gregory and his girlfriend were found dead in their apartment. An unknown white powdery substance was allegedly also found at the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Between his premonition about dying by 30 and her family not wanting to discuss cause of death, my spidey senses are tingling. I'm going with suicide pact.
    Wait, where did you see this?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Wait, where did you see this?

In an Instagram post from December when Boyce celebrated his 30th birthday, the actor wrote that he didn't think he'd reach the milestone age.

Basically saying he's grateful to make it to 30 since at one point in time he didn't think he would due to the choices he was making.

They both have kids (not together) and he was super close to his mom so I don't think suicide. I'm guessing OD
    Last edited by nclexusgirl; 05-19-2020 at 08:33 AM.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Ugh, that is sad.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    My guess is OD probably laced coke or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    My guess is OD probably laced coke or something.
    Yeah, gonna guess fentanyl was involved.

On my cell. I don't know how accurate is The Mirror.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...e-had-22055494
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

On my cell. I don't know how accurate is The Mirror.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...e-had-22055494
    Hmmm, I can believe it. The only weird thing is it says they were found naked and on their backs on the bed. Maybe I haven't done enough drugs in my day, but naked and laying on a bed to do coke? Odd.

Sad, but not surprising.

'GROWN-ISH' HELPING 'TWILIGHT' ACTOR'S DAUGHTER ... Paying For Her College

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/06/grown...oyce-daughter/

The "Grown-ish" family is looking after one of their own ... setting up a college fund for the daughter of late "Twilight" actor Gregory Tyree Boyce.

The sitcom has launched a GoFundMe for Gregory's 10-year-old daughter, Alaya, and the proceeds will be saved for her future college tuition.

Gregory's father, Deon Boyce, is an assistant director on the show, and Greg -- who often worked behind the scenes -- was super close with 'Grown-ish' star Trevor Jackson.

As we reported ... Gregory and his girlfriend, Natalie Adepoju, died last month in Las Vegas. The Clark County coroner says the former couple died from fentanyl and cocaine intoxication, and ruled the deaths accidental.

The "Grown-ish" family says the fundraiser honors Deon, their "beloved friend, co-worker, and all-around amazing human being ... who lost his son and best friend, Greg, a few weeks ago."

The cast says they figured the college fund would be the best way to show Deon how deeply they care about him and his granddaughter.

So far, the GoFundMe has raised over $16,000 and counting.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-t...gory-amp-alaya

'GROWN-ISH' HELPING 'TWILIGHT' ACTOR'S DAUGHTER ... Paying For Her College

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/06/grown...oyce-daughter/

The "Grown-ish" family is looking after one of their own ... setting up a college fund for the daughter of late "Twilight" actor Gregory Tyree Boyce.

The sitcom has launched a GoFundMe for Gregory's 10-year-old daughter, Alaya, and the proceeds will be saved for her future college tuition.

Gregory's father, Deon Boyce, is an assistant director on the show, and Greg -- who often worked behind the scenes -- was super close with 'Grown-ish' star Trevor Jackson.

As we reported ... Gregory and his girlfriend, Natalie Adepoju, died last month in Las Vegas. The Clark County coroner says the former couple died from fentanyl and cocaine intoxication, and ruled the deaths accidental.

The "Grown-ish" family says the fundraiser honors Deon, their "beloved friend, co-worker, and all-around amazing human being ... who lost his son and best friend, Greg, a few weeks ago."

The cast says they figured the college fund would be the best way to show Deon how deeply they care about him and his granddaughter.

So far, the GoFundMe has raised over $16,000 and counting.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-t...gory-amp-alaya

In this day and age, $16,000 will only buy you a pencil.

In this day and age, $16,000 will only buy you a pencil.
    Get outta my head. I think it's sweet they're doing it, but can't a cast of Hollywood actors making $80-$100k an episode x 21 episodes/year, come up with the $25k they're asking for her ScholarShare plan?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Get outta my head. I think it's sweet they're doing it, but can't a cast of Hollywood actors making $80-$100k an episode x 21 episodes/year, come up with the $25k they're asking for her ScholarShare plan?
    If they did that it would be a real charitable act. This is a publicity-charitable act. If they advertise what they are doing, they get to be seen by others. This is what my Daddy would say was done "for the glory of self".

If they did that it would be a real charitable act. This is a publicity-charitable act. If they advertise what they are doing, they get to be seen by others. This is what my Daddy would say was done "for the glory of self".
    Exactly. Your Daddy was a wise man, I'm going to borrow his "glory of self."
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Hmmm, I can believe it. The only weird thing is it says they were found naked and on their backs on the bed. Maybe I haven't done enough drugs in my day, but naked and laying on a bed to do coke? Odd.
    Oh I'm sure it's been done once or twice in the throes of passion...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I didn't read the article, but 25k?! I don't think that would even get you a semester at a well known university. There's housing, meal plan, transportation, books, tuition, fees. This poor girl will be eating lots of ramen.

Nic B, a lot of people that used to frequent Studio 54 probably used to get naked and do drugs.

I didn't read the article, but 25k?! I don't think that would even get you a semester at a well known university. There's housing, meal plan, transportation, books, tuition, fees. This poor girl will be eating lots of ramen.
    Yes, $25k is the goal of the GFM. Maybe that's the maximum that can be contributed in a year. It's apparently a State education savings plan w/some kind of tax advantage from what I read.

Thread Information