Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do YOU love Jonathan Brandis?

Re: How much do YOU love Jonathan Brandis?

we all are dear.. we all are... 

Yeah, Kristin.  I'm in spirit.  I'm communicating through a medium... and, strangely enough, it's a lot like the characters in GHOST.  My first communications were channeled on jb.org.  
    http://jonathanbrandis.drinavurbic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3369
    Gar recognized it as me almost right off the bat... and, I didn't really "jump," I more or less... stepped off the edge... of a step.  A whole lot of things made me step over the edge.  

If it makes any of you feel any better, at least you got in over at Jonathanbrandis.org, became a member and was able to post... I cant even get past the registration approval.. Im sitting there thinking, what did I do...  maybe its for the better, my retinas would fall out due to Dean's thread ....    :2eyesbleed:

Sorry, cujax1.  That's my fault.  Someone couldn't figure out how I knew so much personal crap about them, and they got all pissed off when I ID'd the guy in a picture. 

I can see why he doesnt want to be pointed out...  man, Ive seen better things on my dog's butt...  :2tongue:

What?

this guy, theres a pic of Dean up on the site.. yeah, if I had the choice between him and a tree, Id screw the tree.. 

[quote author=cujax1 link=topic=8821.msg1381250#msg1381250 date=1252294892]
    this guy, theres a pic of Dean up on the site.. yeah, if I had the choice between him and a tree, Id screw the tree..   
    [/quote]

I don't know a lot about all that, just a huge JB fan.  I looked at the Brandis.org site and this Dean does seem to be making up stories.  But are you just here to out him?  We'd rather talk to JB more through Sam if possible. 

Curious though, where is this Dean photo and why is it so important?

[quote author=comptongurl link=topic=8821.msg1381251#msg1381251 date=1252295086]
    I don't know a lot about all that, just a huge JB fan.  I looked at the Brandis.org site and this Dean does seem to be making up stories.  But are you just here to out him?  We'd rather talk to JB more through Sam if possible. 

Curious though, where is this Dean photo and why is it so important?
    [/quote]

Nope not here to out Dean, just clarifying who Sam is talking about...  Oh, Im sure that JB is the one who everyone wants to talk to, and thats definitely understandable, Im just here to support him and make sure he behaves.. otherwise, he goes into the other room and gets tickled until he's crying while laughing...  Um, cant remember what page exactly this photo is on, but it is one the site's photo area.. crap, Sam, what page is that on?

It's not important.  All that's important is this...
    I hurt a lot of people by what I did that night.  It wasn't my intention, and I'm sorry. 

You guys are totally having a private conversation about Drina's site and it's hella confusing so you might have to break it down for the rest of us.

Sorry, Kristin.  Wasn't trying to make you all... confuddled. 
    Look, when I off'd myself, I found out what all suicides find out.  It doesn't fix the problem, and you're not allowed to leave before your time.  Even though I was dead, I was still right here, on this Earth, except, nobody could see me.  I tried to reach everyf'ingbody I could.  I screamed, yelled, and  even tried to smack people around.  They didn't have a clue I was there at the time. Nothing I did worked.  That's where Kel comes into the picture.  Kel is, and always was, a medium... she just didn't know it at the time.  In 2006, I started communicating to Kel.  She thought she was losing her mind, so I told her to do a reading for someone.  She asked a coworker if she could do one for them;  someone "open" to the idea of spirits, and the friend was all for it.  An hour and a half later, Kel had done one hell of a reading.  It was a defining moment.  Around the same time, i started channeling through Kel using automatic writing, and in the most surreal of situations.  I mean, one worthy of an M. Night Shyamalan film, I wrote my very first message using Kel's hands while I was in her basement.  I happened on D's site, visited as a guest, and found Gar there.  I started leaving my off-the-wall messages (some of those, incidentally, are right here on this thread, copied from my posts on jb.org).  Gar picked up on it, and almost two years ago, sent me a message to let me know he knows I'm here.  A couple of weeks ago, he publicly admitted that he believes this is me... and, people, Gar knew me for 14 years.  I posted on that site for years as "Ghost."  Most of it was just me nonsensically chatting with people, except, one site member seemed a little verklempt about my "presence."  At first he said I seemed somewhat familiar.  Then, borrowing my medium's fingers here, I typed up a few fun little "screenplays," portraying site members ganging up to obliterate the guy's home office in an off-topic thread.  Dean was having a whole lot of fun with Ghost on that site for a while.  In a private message, he commented on the fact that my description of HIS office was pretty much uncannily accurate, all the way down to the bar and the credenza, and wanted to know how I knew about events that happened on some of the sets... like, that Harvey Keitel stole my orange juice and drank it in one of our scenes. This slowly evolved into scattered validations, until the point that Dean thought I was someone that knew [me] really really well and was playing a really cruel hoax.  Eventually, he quit vaidating, since my knowing too much was starting to piss the guy off... so one night, for no good reason whatsoever, he had me [Ghost] removed from the site.  If you look back at Ghost's latest posts, I was chatting with someone named Car about Oreo Cookie Cake, and wasn't even doing anything wrong.  My name is Jon.  I am a suicide.  I am channeling through a medium.  I know things no one else knows about an actor named Jonathan Brandis.  As hard as it is to believe, it's the truth... and every time I bring it up on any site out there, it never fails, I'm called a troll and I get thrown off the thing.  I'm sorry if I crushed anyone anywhere for what I did.  I never meant to cause anyone out here so f'ing much pain, and I understand if you don't wanna believe this.  It's the truth. 

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=8821.msg1381461#msg1381461 date=1252326702]

[/quote]

We're all confused love...  its best to just listen and be open.. by the way, I love your avatar with the person chasing what looks to be a pig.. thats hilarious, maybe its just the fact that its not a still pic and it moves... Im easily amused....

[quote author=SamWheat link=topic=8821.msg1381528#msg1381528 date=1252338450]
    Sorry, Kristin.  Wasn't trying to make you all... confuddled. 
    Look, when I off'd myself, I found out what all suicides find out.  It doesn't fix the problem, and you're not allowed to leave before your time.  Even though I was dead, I was still right here, on this Earth, except, nobody could see me.  I tried to reach everyf'ingbody I could.  I screamed, yelled, and  even tried to smack people around.  They didn't have a clue I was there at the time. Nothing I did worked.  That's where Kel comes into the picture.  Kel is, and always was, a medium... she just didn't know it at the time.  In 2006, I started communicating to Kel.  She thought she was losing her mind, so I told her to do a reading for someone.  She asked a coworker if she could do one for them;  someone "open" to the idea of spirits, and the friend was all for it.  An hour and a half later, Kel had done one hell of a reading.  It was a defining moment.  Around the same time, i started channeling through Kel using automatic writing, and in the most surreal of situations.  I mean, one worthy of an M. Night Shyamalan film, I wrote my very first message using Kel's hands while I was in her basement.  I happened on D's site, visited as a guest, and found Gar there.  I started leaving my off-the-wall messages (some of those, incidentally, are right here on this thread, copied from my posts on jb.org).  Gar picked up on it, and almost two years ago, sent me a message to let me know he knows I'm here.  A couple of weeks ago, he publicly admitted that he believes this is me... and, people, Gar knew me for 14 years.  I posted on that site for years as "Ghost."  Most of it was just me nonsensically chatting with people, except, one site member seemed a little verklempt about my "presence."  At first he said I seemed somewhat familiar.  Then, borrowing my medium's fingers here, I typed up a few fun little "screenplays," portraying site members ganging up to obliterate the guy's home office in an off-topic thread.  Dean was having a whole lot of fun with Ghost on that site for a while.  In a private message, he commented on the fact that my description of HIS office was pretty much uncannily accurate, all the way down to the bar and the credenza, and wanted to know how I knew about events that happened on some of the sets... like, that Harvey Keitel stole my orange juice and drank it in one of our scenes. This slowly evolved into scattered validations, until the point that Dean thought I was someone that knew [me] really really well and was playing a really cruel hoax.  Eventually, he quit vaidating, since my knowing too much was starting to piss the guy off... so one night, for no good reason whatsoever, he had me [Ghost] removed from the site.  If you look back at Ghost's latest posts, I was chatting with someone named Car about Oreo Cookie Cake, and wasn't even doing anything wrong.   My name is Jon.  I am a suicide.  I am channeling through a medium.  I know things no one else knows about an actor named Jonathan Brandis.  As hard as it is to believe, it's the truth... and every time I bring it up on any site out there, it never fails, I'm called a troll and I get thrown off the thing.  I'm sorry if I crushed anyone anywhere for what I did.  I never meant to cause anyone out here so f'ing much pain, and I understand if you don't wanna believe this.  It's the truth.   
    [/quote]

Thank you for the clarification.  Was that on the set of Puerto Vallarta Squeeze?  I remember reading something about how upset Jonathan was about that.

Now is your physical body a female?  Are there times where you don't have Jonathan around?  How much has this effected your everyday life and your relationships with family and friends?  Have you ever considered contacting his parents or would you think that wouldn't be a good idea?

Gar was his teacher, correct?  It's intersting how much of a connection he had with him.  I've had teachers that I have had developed friendships with, but Gar seemed deeply bothered by JB's death.

I'd love to hear more about this.  What is your relationship with cujax1?  Is this another member of the JB forum or Findadeath?

Thanks in advance for being so polite to our questions.

I just want to know: Are you with Brad Renfro, and if so, how enraged is he that not only was he memorialized as Brad Redfro, but he was then skipped over in the academy rememberences at the Oscars?

No, I'm not with Brad Renfro, and, yeah, kristin, it was on the set of Puerto Vallarta Squeeze.  And I wasn't really upset... more like... amused.  You'd have to have known Harvey to know why that is.  There were a lot of interesting little things that went on behind the scenes during filming.  Harvey Keitel was quite the kleptomaniac.  

To your second question, the person that channels me is an older woman in her mid-40's.  I have been with her for a good many years, almost since right after I died.  She went to a number of mediums for help a long time ago.  One calls me a "co-dependent" spirit.  I can't contact anyone, Kristin.  No one would believe this.  Trust me, EVERYONE thinks it's just some sick, twisted hoax.  It isn't.  Not by a longshot.  

Gar was my teacher... and, granted, Gar knew me better than anyone else.  Truth be told, nobody actually knew me.  I was a loner.  As strange as this sounds... I really could be all alone in a crowded room.  I really didn't let people get all that close... and that includes Gar.  Gar was bothered by my death, most likely for that very reason.  He knew I was nice.  He knew I was lonely.  He knew no one would care that I'm gone.  He knew if he didn't memorialize me, no one else out there would either.  No one wants to memorialize a victim of suicide.  We give up on ourselves, they give up on us, too... which is probably why I didn't show up in a lot of annual tributes that year.  I was so alone Hollywood never realized I was missing... and my parents would never believe I'm actually channeling through someone.  Let's face it.  This isn't exactly normal.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

What do you ultimately hope to achieve?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

*IF* Jonathan Brandis were coming through via medium after death, why in the world would he care about what people on the internet think of him?  Wouldn't he want to right some wrongs?  Speak with his loved ones? 

Why in the world would Jonathan Brandis come to mydeathspace.com?

I don't have an answer for that, because there seems like there would be a hell of a lot of things that would be more important.

Sam Wheat, if you want to prove yourself, contact James Randi:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JREF#Th...rmal_Challenge

If you are telling the truth you have nothing to hide. 

He's thinking of his fans. They demand answers.

What I hope to achieve?  I want to give this world substantiated evidence that I am dead, I am channeling through someone, and that committing suicide isn't the answer.  Substantiated evidence that suicide doesn't make what you're feeling inside go away, it makes it worse... and it makes it worse for a reason.  I want the world to know that I was wrong.  That help is out there.  That they can't give up, and they can't let this world get the best of them, no matter what; they matter... to someone, whether they think they do or not, and they shouldn't wait until they're invisible to come to that realization.  It'll be too late if you do, and chances are you won't be able to reach the ones you left behind, or if you do, nobody's gonna believe it. 
    I want them to know I'm me.  I want people to know that when they write up cruel posts and make rude comments about ANYONE who's dead, there's always that chance the  dead person's gonna be reading the things... and it's wrong for people to disrespect the dead.  Even more so, since we're clearly not allowed to defend ourselves... at least not without getting kicked off all the sites.  I'm discarnate.  I'm here.  I've read a lot of the threads, and when it comes to some posts, I'm really not all that impressed.  Don't find out you did the wrong thing until after you find out you're dead. 
    By then it's too late.  You can't really go back and fix it.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8821.msg1381728#msg1381728 date=1252358615]
    He's thinking of his fans. They demand answers.
    [/quote]

Riiiiiiiight.  :2shocked:

ETA: OR someone who is *not* dead is in dire need of attention and will pretend to be a very dead actor to get it.

Jonathan, did you go to college in the afterlife, because you seem a lot more eloquent dead than alive.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8821.msg1381734#msg1381734 date=1252358852]
    Jonathan, did you go to college in the afterlife, because you seem a lot more eloquent dead than alive.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Yeah.  If the idea was getting attention, I sure as hell wouldn't be coming back as me. In case you hadn't noticed, it's not like I had a stellar f'ing career.  I mean, seriously, does it make sense someone does this for more than three years to get attention when there are a crapload of way better actors a smart human being would've picked.
    Man, who let the morons loose?  Somebody get me a lasso. 
    Why would anyone wanna be me just to get some attention.  Sh...crap... that surust me, I've proven thousands of times... that kind of sh...crap doesn't work.  This isn't a hoax.  If you're someone who actually knew me, then ask for a reading.

Thread Information