Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gay Bar Bans Bachelorette Parties

Exactly.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Think you are getting too trashed and mixing up what gay banter is. Trust me those are homos that are hitting on you.
    doubtful - i lived and worked (as an HIV test counselor) in weho for 5 years right across the street from the abbey. i think i know my homos pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Hahah how many of those 'pickups' have any follow-up? My experience with my gay male friends, the minute a gay guy compliments a woman he doesn't know, he's actually going to say something horrible when she walks away. Hence all the fat fag hags. They have no idea how much gay guys they think are their besties trash them.
    none, on my behalf... i have a strict no sleeping with men or women i meet in bars or clubs policy. other people aren't as protective of their precious flower as i, however!

i'd be at these places often, with friends for work after a late night shift, during work events, etc... i observed the process many, many times. they guys may or may not be straight - many are probably 'bi'. the straight girls capitalize on this. bi guys who are drunk at the end of the night. it happens. trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

So all homos have aidz?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

So all homos have aidz?
    i have no idea what kind of answer you're looking for here.

I never really understood those parties anyway. I don't ever want one. What is the point? To rub in what you can't have anymore? Or wait, you shouldn't really have been able to have that anymore anyway. So then it's about some strippers and lap dances? So i can't have that anymore because i'm married?

The fact is, these things are usually about the married guys and gals(friends) who finally have a real reason to get out of the house and behave a little badly
    Yea, that's how I see it. Also, if you're that afraid of boy cooties, just avoid men altogether and do your own thing, lest the shifty straight men sneak into the gay scene to rob the precious maidens of their innocence.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Yea, that's how I see it. Also, if you're that afraid of boy cooties, just avoid men altogether and do your own thing, lest the shifty straight men sneak into the gay scene to rob the precious maidens of their innocence.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I have spent a lot of time in gay bars in my life and have a lot of gay male friends, and i have never once seen a girl get hit on by anyone at the bar who wasn't a lesbian. Sometimes a compliment is just a compliment. I don't think a significant portion of gay America has been infiltrated by sly straight men desperate to get at the most notorious category of women of all time, hags. The reason those chicks hang with gays is usually cos they're not really doing great with the straights.

I have spent a lot of time in gay bars in my life and have a lot of gay male friends, and i have never once seen a girl get hit on by anyone at the bar who wasn't a lesbian. Sometimes a compliment is just a compliment. I don't think a significant portion of gay America has been infiltrated by sly straight men desperate to get at the most notorious category of women of all time, hags. The reason those chicks hang with gays is usually cos they're not really doing great with the straights.

well, i can see i'm not winning any arguments here. that is all.

Me neither. I was being completely sarcastic. I will sometimes go to gay bars for convenience, friends, whatever. They are super sweet to me, but no one ever has hit on me at all. I never see straights there, that's for sure. Lesbian bars, different story. They don't treat straight men kindly and treat straight women a bit too kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    well, i can see i'm not winning any arguments here. that is all.
    Yea, "go to a gay bar" isn't really the answer to 'where can I meet single women?'
    That's right up there with the stellar idea of putting a wedding ring on.

There's NO reason for me to go there.

none, on my behalf... i have a strict no sleeping with men or women i meet in bars or clubs policy. other people aren't as protective of their precious flower as i, however!

i'd be at these places often, with friends for work after a late night shift, during work events, etc... i observed the process many, many times. they guys may or may not be straight - many are probably 'bi'. the straight girls capitalize on this. bi guys who are drunk at the end of the night. it happens. trust.
    So then who do you fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yea, "go to a gay bar" isn't really the answer to 'where can I meet single women?'
    That's right up there with the stellar idea of putting a wedding ring on.

There's NO reason for me to go there.
    Hahaha! You know a thing or two about a thing or two. Rings are bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Hahaha! You know a thing or two about a thing or two. Rings are bunk.
    Indeed, thanks for noticing!

Ask any married guy and it's a "chick magnet."
    You just let em have that one. It's not worth fighting over.

Ugh. Thanks for the tip.
    Last edited by Artemis; 05-30-2012 at 09:19 PM.

So then who do you fuck?
    oh, you know - there are these things called 'just about everywhere else in the world that doesn't involve copious amounts of alcohol, lowered inhibitions and people looking specifically for sex'. i find the people at these places much more appetizing than those who haunt the 2:15am sidewalk.

But most people at those places are looking to actually be engaging their interest, not get laid. Imma back Ron that only characters on Felicity meet people at museum galleries or libraries.

But most people at those places are looking to actually be engaging their interest, not get laid. Imma back Ron that only characters on Felicity meet people at museum galleries or libraries.
    RIGHT!?! I think this is the first woman ever who actually wants to get hit on at the gym.

oh, you know - there are these things called 'just about everywhere else in the world that doesn't involve copious amounts of alcohol, lowered inhibitions and people looking specifically for sex'. i find the people at these places much more appetizing than those who haunt the 2:15am sidewalk.
    All women do is bitch about how men hit on them in places outside of a bar setting. You are an odd one.....

RIGHT!?! I think this is the first woman ever who actually wants to get hit on at the gym.
    Of the three guys I find remotely appealing right now, one is from work, one is a mutual friend, and one is a regular at the bar I hang out at. As far as I know, outside of internet dating, this is how most people meet nowadays. A couple guys from trivia have tried to take me out, but that's just combining an activity with a bar.

Of the three guys I find remotely appealing right now, one is from work, one is a mutual friend, and one is a regular at the bar I hang out at. As far as I know, outside of internet dating, this is how most people meet nowadays. A couple guys from trivia have tried to take me out, but that's just combining an activity with a bar.
    I always hated the mutual friends thing. Usually, if I'm talking to a girl who has a mutual friend I'm dead in the water.
    The most I can get them to do is to not disclose anything about me., but they certainly ain't putting a good word in.

I'm on my own out here.

But animosity is talking about meeting people at gay bars and not at bars but everywhere else. I am confused, scared, and I need an adult.

All women do is bitch about how men hit on them in places outside of a bar setting. You are an odd one.....
    perhaps... i'm not a big drinker so i find the idea of a drunk slobbery guy who will probably end up with whiskey dick when all's said and done a little off-putting. i'm also more interested in creating friendships with people who have common interests than i am in sex. i'm not trying to carve out excess notches in my bedpost.

mostly, i only have sex with friends. it's not frequent, but if i'm into you, i'll do it once i know we dig each other enough to remain friends. most often it continues for a while, occasionally it's just once.

does this sound that strange?

anywho, now y'all know way too much about me.

I always hated the mutual friends thing. Usually, if I'm talking to a girl who has a mutual friend I'm dead in the water.
    The most I can get them to do is to not disclose anything about me., but they certainly ain't putting a good word in.

I'm on my own out here.

But animosity is talking about meeting people at gay bars and not at bars but everywhere else. I am confused, scared, and I need an adult.
    tsk. tsk. mutual friends are great! whateves. before i moved to nowhere, i did a lot of volunteering at bike shops, fnb's, music/arts groups... i did a lot of bike rides and street festivals. it's not hard to meet quality people at these places.

tsk. tsk. mutual friends are great! whateves. before i moved to nowhere, i did a lot of volunteering at bike shops, fnb's, music/arts groups... i did a lot of bike rides and street festivals. it's not hard to meet quality people at these places.

Maybe it's an age thing. No one is single anymore anyway.

Maybe it's an age thing. No one is single anymore anyway.
    Not only that, but if you fuck a lot of your friends, you end up with not a lot of friends. Guys have this whole thing where they don't really like to fuck a chick who's ridden their friend circle, unless they're going to do it and then talk mad shit about her.

you're probably right, old man... the gap in our ages is immense. old-timer mentality... nothing's worth the trouble without a stiff drink first.

Thread Information