Thread: Elisa Lam (21) was found dead in a hotel water tank after being missing for 19 days

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    If she took Ambien, taking her own clothes off would not have been a stretch. It can cause hallucinations, too. Horrid drug.
    i agree. you do all sorts of stuff on that one. i think i'm going on ambien for this one. questions i would have though are what time was the elevator thing? were the medical reports ever released?
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

If she took Ambien, taking her own clothes off would not have been a stretch. It can cause hallucinations, too. Horrid drug.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i agree. you do all sorts of stuff on that one. i think i'm going on ambien for this one. questions i would have though are what time was the elevator thing? were the medical reports ever released?
    About eight years ago, my ex-husband of the unholy matrimony was prescribed several pills, including Ambien, to take both the night before and the morning of a dental procedure. He took two Ambien -- and one pill I can't remember -- about 15 minutes before we left for the dentist and was already acting extremely bizarre when we pulled out of the driveway. It only got worse, and about halfway there (maybe another 15 minutes) he was screaming "WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE? WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?" and threatening to jump out of the car.

Just a few weeks later, our dentist stopped prescribing it because an elderly male patient on Ambien had wondered out of the waiting room and across an EXTREMELY dangerous intersection to the grocery store and bought all kinds of crazy shit.

Anyway, I hope her loved ones get some answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thread Information