Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: So, my fucking dog...

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I love the mastiff breed. They are so laid back and mellow. Totally content to veg out on the couch and watch cartoons with the kids. Just have to have a really big ass couch.
    I have a normal couch and loveseat but they take them over. All three of them.

MAstiffs are generally lazy and all but my younget one is 11 months old and he is HUGE. Were talking almost 200 lbs now. I cannot control him when he is excited. I can't take him off the property until I can get a good hold on him.
    He was playing at the fenceline with a dog next door and he was so excited, he was knocking me and the other dogs over. I had him by his scruff, and was trying to pin him to the ground, nothing. He wouldnt even come into the house when called with treats.
    He's very much a puppy but I would not trust him with a small child or animal. He would hurt them or do worse and not on purpose but on accident because he gets so excited.

Over 10 years ago I adopted a Jack Russell Terrier adult male from the Humane Society. My ex kept him, and I'm staying at his house. The other morning I went outside to clean shit, and I called all the dogs. The 2 Shepherds came out, and the Jack Russell stayed in under a blanket. After I cleaned the yard and played with the Shepherds, I came inside to find that Tucker (the JR) peed on the sliding glass door and blinds. He's a spiteful little fuck. When he is outside he ignores me when I call him, and I have to go pick him up to get him in.

Oh, and my ex's Shepherd is out of control. She barks at my dog if, God Forbid, I give him attention. She jumps at the slider and came down on my ankle with her nails. She follows me and is always underfoot. I almost fell in the yard when she ran right in front of me while I was going up the deck steps. She is attention starved, so I'm working with her, but it's like a full time fucking job. She has a lot of potential, and I wasn't helping with my own agitation. I got myself under control and calmed down, and it's helping her. My dog is perfect of course.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Ringo just spilled a white peach and passionfruit slushie on my side of the bed.
    Here he is doing a handstand in the back of the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

My goofy dog who fancies herself a to be a very large throw on my couch decided a few days ago that she would go visiting. She has never ever left the yard. Other than playing frisbee, which she hides when she doesn't want to play anymore, she goes out does her business and can open the front door and let herself back in which is usually all but 5 minutes. So anyhoo, we let her out her morning potty and an hour went by, no Karma. My husband is freaking out and pacing. We go out and canvas the neighborhood. Drive out to the highway, search the woods, yelled, called, and whistled...nothing. Three hours my husband is crying (yeah I know, what a puss) I was still holding out that she was hanging out on someone else's couch for a bit. Then at four hours she lets herself in the front door, gives us the "Sup" nod and gets on the couch. She raises her head and is looking totally put out at my husband who is really carrying on at this point like he's a fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    My goofy dog who fancies herself a to be a very large throw on my couch decided a few days ago that she would go visiting. She has never ever left the yard. Other than playing frisbee, which she hides when she doesn't want to play anymore, she goes out does her business and can open the front door and let herself back in which is usually all but 5 minutes. So anyhoo, we let her out her morning potty and an hour went by, no Karma. My husband is freaking out and pacing. We go out and canvas the neighborhood. Drive out to the highway, search the woods, yelled, called, and whistled...nothing. Three hours my husband is crying (yeah I know, what a puss) I was still holding out that she was hanging out on someone else's couch for a bit. Then at four hours she lets herself in the front door, gives us the "Sup" nod and gets on the couch. She raises her head and is looking totally put out at my husband who is really carrying on at this point like he's a fucking idiot.
    My Chow decided to play escape artist from the backyard tonight. I think the kids popping fire crackers scared him. I really don't even know when he got out. I took him for a walk several hours ago and then he went back out in his yard. At 9pm I get a text from my next door neighbors, asking me if my Chow is out because there is a black Chow in their driveway. Of course I flew outside thinking there was no way, but it was him. He was covered in slobber (he slobbers when he runs too much) and he was panting like he was going to fall over. The really bad thing is that we have bears in our neighborhood, and my neighbor thought he was a small bear. I'm glad some of my trigger happy neighbors didn't see him and shoot him. I'm glad he came home on his own, but I can't figure out how he got out of the fence so he is on house arrest tonight and I am mad at him!

So my precious Jasmine who has always been an excellent listener has decided she doesn't need to listen here lately. This was this last week or so but she kept getting up in front of me while I was in my chair eating. My dogs know better than to beg but she was relentless.

I shoulda dog shamed her but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

This was her after me telling her to go lay her ass down after maybe a half a dozen times. She didn't fucking budge.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Over 10 years ago I adopted a Jack Russell Terrier adult male from the Humane Society. My ex kept him, and I'm staying at his house. The other morning I went outside to clean shit, and I called all the dogs. The 2 Shepherds came out, and the Jack Russell stayed in under a blanket. After I cleaned the yard and played with the Shepherds, I came inside to find that Tucker (the JR) peed on the sliding glass door and blinds. He's a spiteful little fuck. When he is outside he ignores me when I call him, and I have to go pick him up to get him in.
    I have one, and he is a pissing MFer. I think they do that when the bigger dogs are outside to mark their territory. Mine usually does it where the male Shepherd sleeps.

Quote Originally Posted by trailerparktrash View Post
    Ringo just spilled a white peach and passionfruit slushie on my side of the bed.
    Here he is doing a handstand in the back of the car.
    Snipped the picture for space.

Awww, he is a cutie pie.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    So my precious Jasmine who has always been an excellent listener has decided she doesn't need to listen here lately. This was this last week or so but she kept getting up in front of me while I was in my chair eating. My dogs know better than to beg but she was relentless.

I shoulda dog shamed her but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

This was her after me telling her to go lay her ass down after maybe a half a dozen times. She didn't fucking budge.
    Snipped the picture for space
    I must say- I love all your dogs. Beautiful

I feel like Jasmine has adopted your personality ,Wtbb.

Hehe I love that dog.

I am feeding three dogs three different foods every day. I add water to all of their food, but my Jett's food is bigger than the others, and it takes a few minutes longer to make the gravy the way he likes it. Tucker (the Jack Russell) jumps up and down by the dishes and squeals in anticipation. If I go in another room, he follows me and whines until I put his food down. He gobbles it up in seconds then stalks the big dogs for any stray pieces. Maddening.

My Jett occasionally picks up the other GS's frisbee and teases her. Well, she pays him back but good. He has this fluffy pink squeaky that he picks up and squeaks every night after he eats. The other GS has been hiding it on him. I find it in my ex's bedroom on the side of the bed where it can't be seen or upstairs where Jett doesn't go. Bitch.

My dog thinks he's the size of a moose but he's more the size of a mouse. If I sit on the couch he slowly pushes me to the very end and splays himself out on the rest in all his 3lb glory. I thought he was only doing it to me but last night I watched him hop up on the bed and go over next to the cat and inch by inch move sideways until the cat fell off the side of the bed. He was so proud of himself for it that it was hard to yell at him for his act of cat cruelty.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Thread Information