Page 288 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 788 1288 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    I don't think she dragged him out of the shower. I think he fought his way out of the shower, getting stabbed repeatedly the whole time. The photo was to taunt him, I think. She may have intended to save it as a trophy but changed her mind once things got messy. There's no way she meant to throw the camera in the washer. She probably would have taken it with her.

By the way, Nancy Grace explained the burglary part:
    If Jodi didn't bring the gun, and the gun was already in the house, then where is the gun? If Jodi took the gun, she committed burglary. If someone dies during a burglary, then it's felony murder which carries the same punishment as first degree murder; life in prison or death. It's a catch 22 the prosecutor wants to use to ensure that even if she does convince the jury that her killing was a justifiable homicide, she will still get life in prison. Second degree murder isn't even on the table.
    I thought the prosecution was going for the burglary offense regarding her grandparents stolen gun?

Quote Originally Posted by SheStartedIt View Post
    I thought the prosecution was going for the burglary offense regarding her grandparents stolen gun?
    Not according to NG, then again I think she maybe pulls stuff out of her butt too. I do remember the charges include burglary and "felony murder" so I think there may be some merit to it.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Hey, maybe she has a strap on her camera and it was on her shoulder and it snapped the picture of her dragging him?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Regarding the camera - I'm fairly certain I read that they believe she threw it in the washer by mistake when she dumped bedding in there. Wasn't the bedroom torn up like she was desperately looking for something?

I also thought I read that the dragging picture was taken as the camera fell but I'm not so sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    Regarding the camera - I'm fairly certain I read that they believe she threw it in the washer by mistake when she dumped bedding in there. Wasn't the bedroom torn up like she was desperately looking for something?

I also thought I read that the dragging picture was taken as the camera fell but I'm not so sure about that.
    5:22 is the close up of Travis taking a shower.
    5:30 is the ceiling
    5:32 is the dragging picture

The story the defense gave in opening arguments is that the picture of the ceiling was Jodi dropping the camera, and this made Travis fly into a rage. Two minutes later, he's laying on a light colored sheet, bleeding profusely from his neck, with a blue jeans clad leg next to the his body.

(Travis' carpet is light brown, the bathroom floor is dark brown tile, so he's on neither surface because you can see that he is much darker than what's under him)

That's a hell of a lot to go down in two minutes. I believe the attack lasted 10 minutes, starting almost immediately after the shower picture at 5:22. During the attack, at 5:30, a picture was taken of the ceiling. Culminating at the picture at 5:32 with her dragging Travis. At this point, she wasn't done. I think she was just getting started.

The story the defense gave in opening arguments is that the picture of the ceiling was Jodi dropping the camera, and this made Travis fly into a rage. Two minutes later, he's laying on a light colored sheet, bleeding profusely from his neck, with a blue jeans clad leg next to the his body.

(Travis' carpet is light brown, the bathroom floor is dark brown tile, so he's on neither surface because you can see that he is much darker than what's under him)

That's a hell of a lot to go down in two minutes. I believe the attack lasted 10 minutes, starting almost immediately after the shower picture at 5:22. During the attack, at 5:30, a picture was taken of the ceiling. Culminating at the picture at 5:32 with her dragging Travis. At this point, she wasn't done. I think she was just getting started.
    Ah I forgot the ceiling picture

Quote Originally Posted by SheStartedIt View Post
    I think he just looked that way because of the water getting in his eyes.. Next time you're in the shower, pose the same way and try not to strain your eyes when the little droplets hit them.. Seriously, impossible.. I tried it tonight. heh.
    Not gonna lie, I've found myself trying to do some ridiculous shit from this case ("Hey, can you do me a favor and lay on the carpet so I can drag you?")

But if that's not the image that the detective is referring to as "posed", I will be curious to see his Blue Steel pics.

Conversation in my house this morning:

me: "*blablabla about Jodi Arias trial at husband, who has no clue*, and Ron thinks she's totally innocent"
    husband: "is she hot?"
    me: "Kinda"
    husband: "fuckin' Ron"

Anyway, just marking my spot after playing catchup in this thread.

My current theory is that she lured him into the shower for some sort of kinky sex pictures, with the intention to kill him IN the shower. She would stab him a few times, he would bleed out and die in the shower, with little to no clean up for her to handle. When she stabbed him and he fought his way out of the shower, she freaked out because things weren't going according to plan, she got super stabby at the sink hoping it would stop him, he still was trying to get away and made it to down the hall, she slit his throat and dragged him back to the shower because that's where she had "planned" on him being left in the beginning. I still don't know why the gun shot was necessary after the slit throat but this bitch is crazy so it doesn't all have to make sense.

The dragging shot looks like a shot of her small waist to me instead of a pant leg. It looks like she is in a kinda crouched postition.

Quote Originally Posted by ***JiLL*** View Post
    My current theory is that she lured him into the shower for some sort of kinky sex pictures, with the intention to kill him IN the shower. She would stab him a few times, he would bleed out and die in the shower, with little to no clean up for her to handle. When she stabbed him and he fought his way out of the shower, she freaked out because things weren't going according to plan, she got super stabby at the sink hoping it would stop him, he still was trying to get away and made it to down the hall, she slit his throat and dragged him back to the shower because that's where she had "planned" on him being left in the beginning. I still don't know why the gun shot was necessary after the slit throat but this bitch is crazy so it doesn't all have to make sense.
    These are both good and very insightful. Also, interesting info about the timeline. So this occurred in PM or AM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Maybe she finally just shot him to end whatever death throes he was having from the neck wound. That's my guess anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    These are both good and very insightful. Also, interesting info about the timeline. So this occurred in PM or AM?
    PM I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKillGrl View Post
    Maybe she finally just shot him to end whatever death throes he was having from the neck wound. That's my guess anyways
    Me too. I thought she finally shot him because he. just. wouldn't. die.

Also, I was just backreading from where I left off last night. I would like to see face pics too, if we're taking a poll, or PM'ing.

Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    Me too. I thought she finally shot him because he. just. wouldn't. die.

Also, I was just backreading from where I left off last night. I would like to see face pics too, if we're taking a poll, or PM'ing.
    Someone posted a link on page 285 I believe with face pics.

Also, wasn't there something the ME said about Travis already being dead by the time he was shot?

There are some very GRAPHIC pictures of Travis in the shower posted on another site. Would it be appropriate to post the link here?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    PM. The story is Jodi arrived at Travis's about 4AM that day and Travis wanted to have sex but Jodi was too tired from driving all day/night to his house so they just went to bed. They woke up 1PMish that day and had sex, then I'm not sure what they did in the hours after, but I think they had sex again shortly before Travis got into the shower around 5PMish.

My theory is either Jodi went there with the intention of seducing Travis with her hoo-ha to get him to change his mind and take her to Cancun, or she didn't know that Travis was not only going to Cancun, but taking another girl, and he dropped the bomb on her after screwing her. Then Jodi flipped her shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ***JiLL*** View Post
    Someone posted a link on page 285 I believe with face pics.
    Hmm...I missed this. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
    PM. The story is Jodi arrived at Travis's about 4AM that day and Travis wanted to have sex but Jodi was too tired from driving all day/night to his house so they just went to bed. They woke up 1PMish that day and had sex, then I'm not sure what they did in the hours after, but I think they had sex again shortly before Travis got into the shower around 5PMish.

My theory is either Jodi went there with the intention of seducing Travis with her hoo-ha to get him to change his mind and take her to Cancun, or she didn't know that Travis was not only going to Cancun, but taking another girl, and he dropped the bomb on her after screwing her. Then Jodi flipped her shit.
    Why did she have a gun with her if she was only going to try to seduce him? I think she went with the intent to kill him if things didn't go her way.

Sorry, can't figure out how to edit my above post, but no, that link isn't of face pics. That's her dragging him.

The photobucket posted a few pages back has him in the shower and a close up of his face in the shower.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    The photobucket posted a few pages back has him in the shower and a close up of his face in the shower.
    Fairly certain no one posted it

Y'all can pm me if you want

Yeah there's definitely face pics in that link.

Thread Information