Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ten people died when a teen opened fire at a Santa Fe , Texas high school

Ten people died when a teen opened fire at a Santa Fe , Texas high school

This is literally just a few miles from here. There were a bunch of emergency vehicles that passed the major cross street which is approximately one block from my house. And I think my husband just said that that road is blocked right now. Jesus! Santa Fe is a small town. Eight are confirmed dead as of now. This is so sad. My God.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...Fe_high_school
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-21-2018 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

UPDATE 11:17 a.m.: At least 10 people have died, Gonzalez said.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Texas school shooting latest: Man turns up to Santa Fe High carrying American flag and gun saying ‘Make America Great Again’

A man holding a large American flag, carrying a gun, was at the scene of the Sante Fe High School shooting in Texas and said “Make America Great Again”.

He was speaking to local KHOU-TV reporters near the scene where there are possibly multiple fatalities. The man said he was there to “offer support” but it was unclear what kind of support he was offering by echoing US President Donald Trump’s now-famous slogan.

“‘God bless ya’ll’ will go a long way..right now,” the man said before walking away when it was clear he was openly carrying a pistol on his right hip, clipped to his shorts. An unidentified then appeared on camera, chastising the first man.

Standing near a petrol station, the second man said to reporters "that's not what America needs. America needs prayers," adding that though he supports Second Amendment rights to carry firearms, he thought it was "an embarrassment" that the flag-carrier showed up at the high school "crime scene" while openly carrying a gun.

He said he hoped "they would get him," perhaps implying he hoped police would arrest him. "This idiot is walking down the street with a damn pistol on the site where we just had kids get shot," the second man said.

"I have guns...but this idiot is walking down here saying 'Make America Great Again,' that's not what America needs. America needs prayers, we don't need this crap," he said animatedly.

POlice have reported that at least eight are dead while 12 others are injured. Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said the majority of the fatalities are students.

Mr Gonzalez also confirmed that one person is in custody and suspected of being the shooter while another person has been detained. A police officer was also injured in the process of arresting the individual, but the extent of the injuries are unknown.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8358276.html

oh ffs....

Shooter's name is Dimitrios Pagourtzis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    Shooter's name is Dimitrios Pagourtzis.
    And he's a Nazi.

SURPRISE!

Someone did shenanigans to his FB. I saw a screenshot of his FB page before it was scrubbed. It had the exact same profile pic, but on the updated version, someone photoshopped a Hillary 2016 hat on him. How bizarre. It must?ve been changed by someone who has access to his FB account, but why?!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100026215955985

Btw on his previous FB page there was a photo of a t-shirt said Born To Kill. That was the same shirt people said he was wearing when he went to the school.

ANNNDDDD- it?s gone?!

Update CBS News is reporting that the Mass Murder Suspect in Texas had owned bombs apparently.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/news...fe-high-school

Update a New Allegation on the Mass Shooter that the suspect apparently had bombs in the home.

I read they found explosive devices at the school, also.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

TOTS AND PEARS! TOTS AND PEARS!

It's not coincidental at all that the school was doing drills before the shooting. Everyone is doing drills; schools, hospitals, offices, etc. this shit happens so often that people are trying to be proactive.

I don't want to be paranoid and not have my kid go to school, but it's just not safe anymore.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Apparently the family of the Mass murderer has obtain the guns "Legally" if that is to be true given how different states have different definitions of getting a gun legally. Some requires a license or permit to get a gun legally. Not sure how its done in Texas though but then again its a pro-NRA state.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How could this happen?! After doing absolutely nothing, how would this happen again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This shit makes me sick. My heart is broken for the families that lost loved ones.
    Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    How could this happen?! After doing absolutely nothing, how would this happen again?
    Well hold on now, I think you're forgetting all those thoughts and prayers we threw at it. We just need to think and pray harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I hate that reporters circle these events like fucking vultures and then shove cameras and mics in the faces of children who were just used as target practice. I was reading a news article about it when a video started auto playing (thanks msnbc!) and what I heard made me lose my shit and start crying real tears. A reporter asked this girl if she thought it couldn't be real, that it couldn't happen at her school and she basically said "no, it happens everywhere so I was just waiting for it to happen here."

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-...ent-interview/

So we've gotten to the point in our country (well, we've probably been there for awhile now) that children are just expecting to get shot in class someday. Not if, but when. How fucking awful is that?

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupexhausted View Post
    I hate that reporters circle these events like fucking vultures and then shove cameras and mics in the faces of children who were just used as target practice. I was reading a news article about it when a video started auto playing (thanks msnbc!) and what I heard made me lose my shit and start crying real tears. A reporter asked this girl if she thought it couldn't be real, that it couldn't happen at her school and she basically said "no, it happens everywhere so I was just waiting for it to happen here."

So we've gotten to the point in our country (well, we've probably been there for awhile now) that children are just expecting to get shot in class someday. Not if, but when. How fucking awful is that?
    It broke my heart to hear her say that. As sad as it is, how can people actually say that they can't believe this happened? Of course it's going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Another Incel. Fabulous.

Another Incel. Fabulous.
    That was the first thought I had when I saw his picture.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Another Incel. Fabulous.
    I was just going to say this these incels need to stay in their mothers basement.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-p...519-story.html

Sabika Sheikh spoke to her 9-year-old sister on the phone from suburban Houston on Friday, counting down the days before she would complete her high school exchange program and return to the family home in Karachi, Pakistan.

"She told me that in 20 days we will be together," said Sabika's sister, Soha. "She had bought so many gifts for me."

Hours later, America's unending cycle of campus gun violence reverberated thousands of miles away when a gunman identified as a 17-year-old junior opened fire at Sabika's high school in Santa Fe, Texas, killing her and nine others.

The 17-year-old Pakistani exchange student was "the lifeline of our family," her father, Aziz Sheikh, told The Times in a phone interview Saturday. The eldest of three siblings from a middle-class section of Karachi, the sprawling port city, Sabika was a "brilliant student" who had dreams of joining the Pakistani foreign service, he said.

She was due to return to Karachi on June 9, and the family was planning to spend the summer vacation traveling across the country visiting relatives. Her father said Sabika was looking forward to observing the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which began this week and is marked by prayer, daylong fasts and family meals.

"She was a great soul," he said.

Sheikh said his daughter regularly placed among the top three students in her classes in Pakistan before she began the exchange program last August. In a photo circulated on social media, Sabika is smiling and wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with the word "Texas."

The manager of the Kennedy-Lugar YES exchange program, Megan Lysaght, sent a letter to students saying the program was "devastated by this loss and we will remember Sabika and her families in our thoughts and prayers."

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Fucking disgusting

Thread Information